What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

My luck quickly dropped off after Mutsuki, but I'm saving four tickets or so for next rotation. One good SSR is already better than my usual ticket luck anyway. Most of my good cards have come from x11 pulls.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got Sister Grace as my last ticket pull.. she starts out as SSR, fml. She would take to long to upgrade even though she has a nice skill.

How lucky did you guys get with all your ticket pulls this event? I'd say overall my luck was amazing, 2 raq, 1 alice and 1 gloria were my best pulls.
Pure garbage draws - Natalie, Nadeko, Think there was one more that was apparently unworthy of being remembered. Believe between the two they've taken up about 10+ of my gatcha draws. I hate them now.

Meh, probably won't use, but will keep draws - Monica

Will likely use and are nice options to have draws - Alice + Wrath of the War God. Wrath of the War God is the bane of my existence. Bittersweet draw. A second Alice will be useful, especially once I get to leveling them.

I've accepted the fact that I'll probably never get an ssr in this game. I must admit the, "she starts out as SSR, fml", part is mildly annoying. :p Stop mocking me while seated comfortably on your throne beside Lady Luck! : (

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eab, I've made some huge changes since the last time I posted my deck, can you give me some opinions on the current one?

I want to drop 1 chao,asuka,marsha for 3x Okita and I decided to go for ex-book before the ex-inv, so I will be replacing those with ex-inv once I have enough. Alice is only at 1k but I switched her in for Muriel for the time being since neither are fully upgraded but I'll work them both in once they both get upgrade. I know my 2-5-cost game is going to be non-existent but I think I like it better that way. Also plan on replacing that Lily with a Katia or Gloria.

Pure garbage draws - Natalie, Nadeko, Think there was one more that was apparently unworthy of being remembered. Believe between the two they've taken up about 10+ of my gatcha draws. I hate them now.
I already know your pain, I drew 5x Natalie from the last tickets during the Kurone event, the salt was real. I might even take the Natalie I use now out of my deck so ultimately I ended up getting NOTHING.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really much I can add without knowing what your alternatives are. Personally, I think you're a little overspecialized at this point. Three books, three Strength Saps, three Occults, etc. is fine, but all of those at once seem a bit overkill. Particularly the Occults + Alice. Your call though, I dunno what other options you have.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

People clearly overvalue the traps in this game. The only thing I have against traps is the Anteret from the event. I had little issue with the decks being tossed at me in the latest event thing once I figured out the trick to beating them. Though I did need to see a certain few cards to win, I would just reset the match since there was no penalty to losing aside from the few minutes of the time I wasted looking for the right draw to show up. Even then I did lose once because I blanked out and got overwhelmed by the cpu just dropping infinite 2700 attack cards.

I would personally say about 7-10 cards Max should be used for traps in a deck. Then again cost shackles is probably transcendent of that limitation as that card just is a complete game breaker.

As for the deck, what is that card with him sitting down like that? That isnt weakness, but if it gives a one time debuff I guess it is ok, I would prefer weakness though to that personally. I think your deck is a little more top heavy than I would think it should be as well. Just a few things I noticed.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still think you undervalue traps, freeko. A single well-placed Never Give Up or Dodge, as much as I hate that card, is enough to dominate midgame, and thus endgame.

The sitting down card? I'm assuming you mean Strength Sap. -500 attack for one turn for 6 cost. Slightly expensive, but good for taking down a single powerhouse. Particularly if combined with Muriel and/or Yuzuki.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3x Occult is a must for me with Alice being a bonus. I get paired against 1500+ RP now consistently instead of the lower players and these higher RP players spam the fuck out of traps and strong level cards so I need counters for those. The lower I get ranked in RP though the more lax it becomes on traps and they lay down lower cost cards more often (like multiple 2-5) instead of a trap/really strong card. The curve between below 1500 RP and above 1500 RP is just drastically different.

And like freeko pointed out, everyone has a cost shackles. I hate that card so much, that card alone can win a game if I don't get it gone asap.

Got Rosemary and Koharu in a single pull. I'm satisfied with that. Trap spring arrow isn't bad either, the rest are pretty shit though. Lucia would be okay if her ability costed 2-mana instead of 4.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New area lookin fine. Esp with that awesome translation. :D
Lets see if there will be some kinda rollback or if theyll just fix it quietly.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My x11 roll was pretty crappy, only got Unicorn Koruno and a second Millenarian.

Single rolls were surprisingly better, for once. $1 roll gave me Lamia Rettile (2 mana + sacrifice monster on your field to increase attack by 1000 for two turns).

And a gacha ticket gave me my long-awaited Space Cadet Muto. Gotta make an all wood-based deck around her, she gets pretty godly after patch. Skill costs 0 mana instead of 5, skill increases her attack by 300 per wood monster on BOTH fields instead of by 100.

A maxed Muto is 1400/1300. Current patch, her skill would put her attack anywhere from 1500 to 2400. So, after patch, she jumps to anywhere from 1700-4400, however unlikely it is to get more than 3+ wood monsters on a field at once. But any 6-cost card that can push 2k+ attack with the right setup is alright with me.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really REALLY wish I would have kept my other Muto, I'm glad I still have one. Like, it literally just now hit me she is 1700 6-cost as a stand alone and she is only SR at max which is easy to upgrade/level up. Really good low cost card, I would replace my other 6's with her if I had more. Drawing 2 early is a 2000 combo together, what a good card.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I've been after Muto for a while. Was close to giving up on her at this point.

Not sure why you'd ever throw away a second copy of her given how rare she currently is.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I've been after Muto for a while. Was close to giving up on her at this point.

Not sure why you'd ever throw away a second copy of her given how rare she currently is.
I've had a total of 4, I didn't even know she was rare lol. Since I saw her without the buff and didn't bother to check, I thought she was pretty garbage. I hope I keep the luck up with her and get more.

Edit: Spent 1$ on for the 1-time spin on an old gacha and got my 3rd Raquillet... xD I'm not sure if I should feel blessed or cursed getting her. Hope I don't get anymore now.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't know first-time purchases could apply to past gacha.

Past gacha has lower rates though (sorta, more like it removes a bunch of HRs when they go into the past, so the only cards left in the pool are the spotlight SR/SSRs and a crapton of rares), so I'd be careful with those in the future.

And besides story/starter cards, HRs in general are pretty rare and valuable. And even then, Anastasia is pretty valuable since she hasn't been in the premium gacha and if you didn't get her in the past event, you'd have to spend 1k medals on her.

This past event with Goddess Iris was basically a gold rush of HRs, but unless they continue the trend, I'd still hold onto any uncommon HR you find.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I got it out of the angel one. I was hoping for Cara but Raq is still nice.

^see, I have that 1st time on all of them and nice little tip about the gacha giving bad stuff on older ones. I've only been playing for 45 days now so I guess the HR's and stuff don't seem nearly as rare to me as they do you.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, I'm trying to start playing this game (late, I know), but everytime I enter my name I get an application error. Is something going on, or is it a problem on my end?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

99.5% sure it's on your end.
Try this
1. ctrl + f5 (force reloads everything)
2. If tht fails, clear cache, try again.
3. if THAT fails, update/reinstall flash player.
4. If the error persists, tell us and we'll figure it out.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah I had that issue myself for a time. Probably because I was calling on a previously cached version of the game to be stored locally. I just hit ctrl+f5 to refresh and it fixed the issue for me.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heads up, past gacha is apparently being replaced by the elemental gacha tonight.

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wonder if many people still play, the tornament area seems quiet a lot of times.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've played one game this tournament. One win. I'm currently rank 600.

Player numbers have definitely seemed to decline. Or, at the very least, tournament players have.