What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

nothing past 20? i'm at raid boss level 58 right now...

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nope. Nothing past 20 bosses daily. So if you aren't a paying player, you're probably best served just killing 20 each day for the free gold ticket.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a listing anywhere of how many bosses you beat so far?
I'm facing a lvl 35 boss, but not sure if that means I beat 35 bosses today...

So I got 59 mini staminan Vs, 9 half staminan Vs, and 4 full ones to use.

Wondering how I should split up their usage then, since bosses apparently reset to default everyday?

To be honest though, my biggest struggle right now is my damn card limit!

Too many new cards
too limited card slots and Eros to train things up!

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Click the event button, then click on the Daily Bonus tab in the bottom left-ish. It tells you how many you've defeated today. Bosses do not reset their levels in between days (afaik). Or maybe the reset that was supposed to happen for daily bonus also resets boss levels. Except it didn't.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Click the event button, then click on the Daily Bonus tab in the bottom left-ish. It tells you how many you've defeated today. Bosses do not reset their levels in between days (afaik). Or maybe the reset that was supposed to happen for daily bonus also resets boss levels. Except it didn't.
Aha thanks!

Defeated 41 today...

However, it seems like it keeps feeding you more.
For example, I used 2 mini staminan Vs to defeat this 1 million HP boss.

It rewards me with 11 in return. No reason not to keep beating them if you got time?

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a listing anywhere of how many bosses you beat so far?
I'm facing a lvl 35 boss, but not sure if that means I beat 35 bosses today...
Until the daily resets, you can click the daily bonus tab on the event screen to see how many bosses you killed.

Wondering how I should split up their usage then, since bosses apparently reset to default everyday?
Not sure if bosses themselves reset. I would save the energy items for a few days.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp I know I won't be able to catch up... Bleh and I thought I had a good chance since I leveled my energy so its at 180. that 24 hour delay of being able to participate really does set you back a huge amount. Now debating if I should just spend my mini stamins to try and get within the top 1k or if I should just let it go.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how that backup members system works? Now i face boss with 7,8 mil health and there is only three backups. Sometimes it's ten or so. I don't even get any chances to help others. :confused:

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Welp I know I won't be able to catch up... Bleh and I thought I had a good chance since I leveled my energy so its at 180. that 24 hour delay of being able to participate really does set you back a huge amount. Now debating if I should just spend my mini stamins to try and get within the top 1k or if I should just let it go.
Just an FYI Shurelia.

Started today, beat 51 bosses.
I got 35,734 Pts, which has already put me in 518 rank.

And in terms of recharge items, I have:
- 58 mini Staminan Vs (I'm 100% certain I got all of these from the event)
- 10 half Staminan Vs
- 4 full Staminan Vs

So it looks like getting up the rankings isn't too hard...

Finally, remember that this event lasts 2 weeks.
1 day isn't a make of break imho.

As the others said, the best way to slowly move up may just be:
- beat 20 bosses per day.
- save all the Staminan items for later, when you will need them vs bosses with much higher HP than now...

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wanted to chime in once I saw a post like this. I also had the same problem of having the event button unavailable for all of the 25th (that I was awake for) and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't another time-zone issue. Woke up before the login bonus and was able to participate just fine, placing 7XX with about 5-10 mini stam uses and 4X left with half and fulls from login bonuses etc.

The reason I state all this is because before I even did this event I did not have a single mini stam bonus. I only have 20k event points right now. If you like playing this game for any reason, this event is extremely beneficial even if you don't place well. Huge exp gains, new puzzle pieces to fight for (everyone who has a puzzle piece is hoarding tons of eros. to give an example I won a match for a puzzle piece and received 10k, which is a godsend compared to the usual 400-2k I get on average), and a million gacha points/cards from the standard stam use.

The bonuses you get just for reaching up to 20k alone in event points is outstanding. Also, coalitionplz. Been fighting these 1mil hp bosses and just tapping them for 8stam cost at 10% damage (coincidence), letting random people kill them off and received the same rewards as if I did it myself (400eros or so, 200-400 gacha points, 1ministam). So plzshareplz. I will fight your battles if you fight mine! nawmeannawmean

Edit: Oh, and of course the event points too. Still receive those in a coalition boss fight. So halp! And share!
Doubleedit: Just in case someone is still unconvinced, it occurred to me that it would make sense to mention that you get access to SR and UR puzzles for urumi narumi. Pretty hype, really, 'cuz any scrub can have the pieces you need to complete. Whereas, you know, the puzzles you have access to through normal play can consist of any kind of unbeatable enemy due to stat distribution and "build paths." Get at it!

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just so you know - later into the event it will look like this, i am really surprised that i am still near top ranks even without paying(not for long though i think). and i am out of energy items

and i can confirm that you can get tickets if you didnt kill the boss by yourself, just found this thing

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nutaku just commented that every one should have started today. that no one was able to play yesterday so no one should be behind any one else.

Nutaku Games: As far as we can tell that problem was happening with everyone, so you shouldn't be behind.

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well... I actually was able to play the event yesterday morning about 30-ish hours ago. But then I got locked out for the rest of the day until this morning, a few hours ago.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

nutaku just commented that every one should have started today. that no one was able to play yesterday so no one should be behind any one else.

Nutaku Games: As far as we can tell that problem was happening with everyone, so you shouldn't be behind.
Nope they even announced it on Face book yesterday and mid cut and finish not on Friday but on Thursday 2 and 9

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, they should have been able to see their own in-game activity that people started climbing the ranks since yesterday. do they think we don't notice? i linked them to this thread and showed that there was activity about the event since yesterday. i'm waiting for their reply. if i get a reply saying "tough luck, hopefully next event doesn't glitch out on you", then i quit this game and possibly even all their games.

i put aside some money for taimanin asagi ever check since i quit DMM version over 5 months ago when i heard nutaku was picking it up. if this is their customer service then i need to cut my losses and stick with mangagamer.

iirc you were even one of the ones that started the event yesterday correct?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

yeah, they should have been able to see their own in-game activity that people started climbing the ranks since yesterday. do they think we don't notice? i linked them to this thread and showed that there was activity about the event since yesterday. i'm waiting for their reply. if i get a reply saying "tough luck, hopefully next event doesn't glitch out on you", then i quit this game and possibly even all their games.

i put aside some money for taimanin asagi ever check since i quit DMM version over 5 months ago when i heard nutaku was picking it up. if this is their customer service then i need to cut my losses and stick with mangagamer.

iirc you were even one of the ones that started the event yesterday correct?
yes i am - was even at rank 3 for some time now at 32. but this event is pay to win=) you need those special cards from premium event gatcha that deal x26 damage to boss. all top scorers have them. but then again after a certain point you hit the limit of what you can kill. 1 day won't make a lot of difference.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 day of stamina refill goes a long way. i drew one of the 8x damage girls from the gatcha. i know that if i had her a day earlier i would be putting a lot more work in. i'm sitting at rank 46 right now and i just started today. not to mention i missed out on 1 full daily bonus cycle.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

1 day of stamina refill goes a long way. i drew one of the 8x damage girls from the gatcha. i know that if i had her a day earlier i would be putting a lot more work in. i'm sitting at rank 46 right now and i just started today. not to mention i missed out on 1 full daily bonus cycle.
daily didn't reset still

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, didn't know that. well, still the 24hours of stamina missed out could have killed quite a few of these higher level bosses.