What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

At least the Chick mission is back :D

The event reward Full-Staminas aren't "(Bound)", despite what the big graphic says. I don't actually have any idea what "(Bound)" is supposed to mean, though.

Daily missions are back with chicks today...I'm confused about the schedule but I think I'll start tracking see if it might be a two week schedule or something weird.

Anyone run into one of these guys yet?

FWaDBbZ.png

Wondering how they differ from the regular HFG Sponsor.

No but I am curious if they level the same as the normal HFG Sponsor or if they do so independently

Well it looks like the girls for the daily missions do change week to week, started picking up new lady cards with today's mission and I made sure to grab all the girls last time for the lady daily.

Guess it just goes to show how few chick cards there are because I had all of those already.

Lol, just randomed an Ultimate lady card with 1 of the 3 silver tickets I got from the event ...... :D Best draw ever for me.

Which Ultimate lady was it and did it have a good Skill?

^ Anri Okita : Enticing Explosion (Extra Large) > Atk Str of enemies with same attribute are lowered enormously

Though she's a Def Lady :(

Welp I'm taking a break from HFgirls.

@Nordland
Feedback, Tags need a ton of work.

Some of these may be translation issues
-Different tags with near identical description.
-Identical Tags which do not combo together **
-Tags are inconsistent with card and series.
(Sometimes cards have tag regardless if an item is in the card see Hana Haruna season 4 and Bow; while other times tags will not be carried through a training or card series even though the item in question is still around.)
-Tags which change when card is trained especially high rarity cards is annoying. Urumi Narumi SR cowgirl vs SR+ doggystyle.

But what got me was the idential tags not comboing.
Urumi Narumi S1 UR
Manami Irie S2 SR+
Nozomi Hazuki S5 SR
Saki Hatsumi S1 SR
Nanase Otoha S1 UR+

All card have cowgirl but combos as a cowgirl x3 and cowgirl x2.

Welp I'm taking a break from HFgirls.

@Nordland
Feedback, Tags need a ton of work.

Some of these may be translation issues
-Different tags with near identical description.
-Identical Tags which do not combo together **
-Tags are inconsistent with card and series.
(Sometimes cards have tag regardless if an item is in the card see Hana Haruna season 4 and Bow; while other times tags will not be carried through a training or card series even though the item in question is still around.)
-Tags which change when card is trained especially high rarity cards is annoying. Urumi Narumi SR cowgirl vs SR+ doggystyle.

But what got me was the idential tags not comboing.
Urumi Narumi S1 UR
Manami Irie S2 SR+
Nozomi Hazuki S5 SR
Saki Hatsumi S1 SR
Nanase Otoha S1 UR+

All card have cowgirl but combos as a cowgirl x3 and cowgirl x2.

Thank you very much for this feedback, I will hand it directly on to the testers !

All items have disappeared ....

Oh thank god I thought it was just all mine disappeared for no reason so what happened?

Looks like a fault with cleaning up (bound) items which are supposed to disappear at some point between events. Instead all of the items are gone. Hurray!

Where does it say that Bound items are temporary? The only item that even suggests a expiration date are the minis.

Put me on the 'no items' list as well.

EDIT: And we're back into maintenance. I sincerely hope this is fully resolved. This is not a minor error.

Last edited:

Items appear to be back. Good job.

Now the event puzzles are borked. At least for me.

Good job my ass they took all the mini-stamina's we earned so far

Back