What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

I just spam seal/paralyze with my Meltoria.

On a side note, finally got a high leveled one!

Dasneaky123

Reputation score

so im confused on how the golden fleece and awaking gem work and what would be the best skill for yuri my id for hitsuji chronicle is 238170

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so im confused on how the golden fleece and awaking gem work and what would be the best skill for yuri my id for hitsuji chronicle is 238170
Awakening gem works exactly the same as rerolling skills, the only difference is you have to click the button that enables you to use gems instead of the regular awakening count.

It's recommended you save them for 5*s though, which you will get eventually, either from events, or from rolling your tickets.

Can't tell you about fleece though since I've never used one either. :p

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so im confused on how the golden fleece
I assume you mean golden wool, it just resets ALL skills(that are not default skills) to default skill that your character originally had.
Used it on my meltoria and she's still useless ;v

Dasneaky123

Reputation score

ah ty though i still need freinds for prayer point sigh if any1 want to be my friend in hitsuji chronicle my id is 238170

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

6 character with paralyze

whole fight with no paralyze and ofc lost fight....

god I hate RNG in this game... Flower Knight Girl plz come faster

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^what rng.... flower knight girls is the true rng troll >.>.... how many times have i failed cause of the damned arrow tiles....

besides rather than paralyze i think bind (silence) works best, procs pretty often for me, that and u just stick in two healers with heal all and you never die unless you stun the bugger and he activates his atk up skill and rips through your entire team...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

besides rather than paralyze i think bind (silence) works best, procs pretty often for me, that and u just stick in two healers with heal all and you never die unless you stun the bugger and he activates his atk up skill and rips through your entire team...
Chaos is kinda more detrimental than useful at times. :(

Dasneaky123

Reputation score

So i got Mio to 5 stars and i also got Rosana which can be a 5 stared unit
(right now is 4 stars) what skill would be good for them? Plus what is the best time delaying debuff for enemys like sleep and stuff that let you do the most damage without them hitting you back? Any help would be good.

Also need active Hitsuji Chronicle friends my id is 238170

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man the top 100 is starting to move a bit.

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i got Mio to 5 stars and i also got Rosana which can be a 5 stared unit
(right now is 4 stars) what skill would be good for them? Plus what is the best time delaying debuff for enemys like sleep and stuff that let you do the most damage without them hitting you back? Any help would be good.

Also need active Hitsuji Chronicle friends my id is 238170
paralyze is your best bet
skill binding is good in cases of the current event boss who spams nonstop aoes
sleep is also useful if you have magic units since magic doesn't wake them up and melee attacks on sleeping mobs do 1.5x more dmg

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well shit, event ended over an hour early so I missed out on top 100 since I literally just got my last run done to level up as it kicked me off. Guess those stamina pots I used were wasted.

Edit: Seems event came back up.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New event is up. It's dragon farming again.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They drop a sealed bow. Great.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wonder if they will ever give us a different way to get Sion's evolution mats... I manage to get into the 200-400 range, so I missed out on her final evolution mats x_X

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wonder if they will ever give us a different way to get Sion's evolution mats... I manage to get into the 200-400 range, so I missed out on her final evolution mats x_X
Sion is meh because her skills are very rng dependent and her leadership skill is bugged atm

lvl 5 skill is aoe energy def with a chance to miss
lvl 15 skill is aoe heal but heals within 1-100% so meh
lvl 25 skill is aoe resurrection with only a 58% chance to trigger and 400 mp cost

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sion is meh because her skills are very rng dependent and her leadership skill is bugged atm

lvl 5 skill is aoe energy def with a chance to miss
lvl 15 skill is aoe heal but heals within 1-100% so meh
lvl 25 skill is aoe resurrection with only a 58% chance to trigger and 400 mp cost
Ahhh, but still, it would be nice to get her to five star for the completionist in me, lol.

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh, but still, it would be nice to get her to five star for the completionist in me, lol.
We're just gonna have to wait and see what nutaku does, since DMM hitsuji is closing today, "new" wrong dragon event (its suppose to be light but it's thunder), and they're closing down nutaku LoV as well

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We're just gonna have to wait and see what nutaku does, since DMM hitsuji is closing today, "new" wrong dragon event (its suppose to be light but it's thunder), and they're closing down nutaku LoV as well
Yeah, I guess it's a waiting game now to see what happens on the Nutaku end.

I've got my eye on Flower Knight Girl, or whatever it's called and that Shooter Girl game, though. So hopefully one of those is good, most of the other games I just can't seem to get into.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't expect this game to go away for a while yet, unless flower girl takes away the entire playerbase or something