What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

UPwF0iP.jpg
I see rewarding Souls for reaching their max level with rape is a classic scenario of the game. Legendary spirits of divine origin who wield magic powers human beings could only dream of? Not a problem for a fat, old fuck equipped with the good ol' chloroform rag!
So fucking dumb. I "can't wait" for the infamous dolphin scene. Haven't been cucked by a dolphin yet.

God, it's going to be tedious to draw Kamihimes or Eidolons with scenes such as this.
NICE WAIFU MAN, REAL NICE DRAW, SO FUCKING RARE, HERE'S HER NTR RAPE GANGBANG SCENE BRAH, ENJOY

Well, that's one more title on Nutaku that's not going to be seeing my hard-earned autism bucks.

Also, I agree with the goat, 247 jewels pre-reg campaign is shit. It would be something if they added one zero at the end of that number.
Aside from Beelzebub, who's a relatively easy to acquire SR Kamihime, I feel like I haven't gotten anything of worth for rolling during pre-registrations five times a day for twenty days.
My tickets haven't yielded me anything significant either, aside from Cronus, whom I've discarded during pre-registration, and Belphegor, who I also discarded and who just looks -I'm sorry loli lovers- like a really fucking stupid unit.
It's either of those two, I got the other from the 10 rolling spree on the premium gacha.

Theres' a dolphin cuckold scene? I kinda wanna see it just because its new to me.

While the game is infamous for cucking the players, as new girls are introduced, there will be more vanilla scenes.

And yes, there is dolphin cuck scenes for whatever O.O Oh Japan.

UPwF0iP.jpg
I see rewarding Souls for reaching their max level with rape is a classic scenario of the game. Legendary spirits of divine origin who wield magic powers human beings could only dream of? Not a problem for a fat, old fuck equipped with the good ol' chloroform rag!
So fucking dumb. I "can't wait" for the infamous dolphin scene. Haven't been cucked by a dolphin yet.

God, it's going to be tedious to draw Kamihimes or Eidolons with scenes such as this.
NICE WAIFU MAN, REAL NICE DRAW, SO FUCKING RARE, HERE'S HER NTR RAPE GANGBANG SCENE BRAH, ENJOY

Well, that's one more title on Nutaku that's not going to be seeing my hard-earned autism bucks.
It's a Granrape Fantasy, what else did you expect? :p

Well, to be fair, several of them are rapes, but a fair amount is also vanilla (But sometimes, even the MC is close to rape hue hue) . It's not like 100% of them are rapes.
And for the record, I saw 0 NTR scenes. Merlin Scene, for instance, has nothing to do with NTR...

Well, to be fair, several of them are rapes, but a fair amount is also vanilla (But sometimes, even the MC is close to rape hue hue) . It's not like 100% of them are rapes.
And for the record, I saw 0 NTR scenes. Merlin Scene, for instance, has nothing to do with NTR...

It's not heavy on it, but it seems to be implied. During the scene she talks about how there was another guy she wanted to be with (I'm assuming the MC is who she is referring to) but that it "feels so good" she forgets about him.

Where is this 'fair amount' you speak of, sir?

Today, cucked in the Beowulf scene, the setup was MC-kun getting drunk with her in a bar, so far so good, then MC-kun excuses himself for the restroom, and a bunch of fucking bandits kidnap and rape her. Lul.
Then I limit broke Nergal and leveled her up, only to witness her being gangbang raped with body writing for no-fucking-reason at all. It just happens. That's her only scene too, she's a mere R Kamihime.

Vanilla is in the clear minority here so far. Out of the scenes on Souls there were two (2).
There are some in the story scenes, but even there you can't escape the rapings. LITERALLY the first scene in the game was that one girl who I've yet to see again getting raped.
Then Amon. Meido didn't deserve that.

Last edited:

Where is this 'fair amount' you speak of, sir?

Let's check my harem:
Main story: I stopped at the 2nd world. 6 Hscenes, 4 with the MC, 2 rapes. 67% so far.

Other scenes:
KH I have (Only the first scene):
-Gaia: MC
-Nike: MC
-Sybelle: MC
-Chronus: Rape
-Brynhildr: MC
-Boreas: MC
-Ignis: MC
-Amon (Fire): MC
87,5% MC

Souls:
-Merlin: Rape
-Van Helsing: Rape
-Gawain: MC
-Lancelot: MC
50%.
Grand total: 18 scenes, 5 rapes, 13 with MC, 72,2% with MC

Does 72,2% qualify as "fair amount", or is it too low for you?

^ If you don't mind me asking, what's the context for Cronus? I glanced at her CGs and off-hand, it looked like it could go either way. Then again, you said first scene, so idk.

Anyway, global release confirmed for the 15th, barring delays as usual. Even then, expect the usual day one traffic.

There is no cucking in this game what so ever.

A cuck is A man who likes watching his wife/ girlfriend fuck other guys. Not to be confused with the term "Cuckold" which is a man who allows his wife/ girlfriend to choose who she fucks.

Does the main character give other dudes permission to fuck the girls in the game? No he doesn't, therefore its not cucking its just rape.

You don't get "cucked" you either are a cuck or your not a cuck

Know the difference

Last edited:

Let's check my harem:
Main story: I stopped at the 2nd world. 6 Hscenes, 4 with the MC, 2 rapes. 67% so far.

Other scenes:
KH I have (Only the first scene):
-Gaia: MC
-Nike: MC
-Sybelle: MC
-Chronus: Rape
-Brynhildr: MC
-Boreas: MC
-Ignis: MC
-Amon (Fire): MC
87,5% MC

Souls:
-Merlin: Rape
-Van Helsing: Rape
-Gawain: MC
-Lancelot: MC
50%.
Grand total: 18 scenes, 5 rapes, 13 with MC, 72,2% with MC

Does 72,2% qualify as "fair amount", or is it too low for you?

I'll add a couple more for you, although mostly only have first scenes.

Hime
Artemis - Abducted/tied up, I'm guessing she'll finally get raped in 2nd scene though.
Mephistopheles - Rape
Beelzebub - Rape
Hermes - MC

Soul
Billy the kid - MC
Olivier - Rape
Viviane - MC

^ If you don't mind me asking, what's the context for Cronus? I glanced at her CGs and off-hand, it looked like it could go either way. Then again, you said first scene, so idk.

Anyway, global release confirmed for the 15th, barring delays as usual. Even then, expect the usual day one traffic.

Basically, when you encounter her, she is said to be a lost queen of a lost country or whatever. She has really bad personnality. The scene takes place in a mine (rebuilding her country?). She verbally abuses the workers, the workers say "screw that" and also "screw her" litteraly.

We have no idea if the scene takes place in the past or in the present.

Last edited:

Oh shit, Indra confirmed tentacle rape, and Nutaku didn't turn the tentacles into plants either.

Dont worry
there will be alot more Rape in the 1st 4-5 months of new hime + event summon.
until the later 1/2 of the yrs almost everything become vanila or at least MC the 1 being ass raping the girl
(Haloween Artemis become total vanila urgh....)

Basically, when you encounter her, she is said to be a lost queen of a lost country or whatever. She has really bad personnality. The scene takes place in a mine (rebuilding her country?). She verbally abuses the workers, the workers say "screw that" and also "screw her" litteraly.

We have no idea if the scene takes place in the past or in the present.

Nice. So I get cucked on the Cronus scene too.
Just happened on the Beelzebub scene. Cronus and Beelze were the two SRs I drew and kind of liked. BOTH of them have rape scenes? Ebin.
Spent some effort on limit breaking Beelze and leveling her up. Was waiting for that scene for two days. My reward? 'Oh, it's this shit again', followed by a swift click on the skip button.

Sorry guys I'm not fucking buying into this. Don't jump at me with semantics or NTR apologism explanations, or mathematic ratios of rape-to-vanilla scenes. It's in my fucking face constantly. I see what I see. The writing of the H-content is shit in the game and does not feel rewarding at all. End of opinion.

Last edited:

On my end I don't mind at all. Hell, I even welcome some variety. Pretty much all the scenes I've seen on Nutaku (aside of Girl's Kingdom) were as vanilla as you can get. Kinda boring if you ask me. Not all of the H-content here is to my liking either, but at least there's some variety in themes. I dig that.

Although admittedly the combination of Black Lilith like gangrape scenes with wacky, funny adventures and happy elevator music is weird as fuck.

Ero-content aside, I can already see that limit breaking characters beyond the first break is going to be an absolute pain in the ass. I have almost my entire team at max level and I'm missing materials to limit break any of them any further. In a day ort two I'll reach the point where I won't be able to level anyone at all. I'm already leveling non-important rare kamihimes just for the hell of it. Kinda annoying.

As long as Nutaku isn't downplaying the NTR and rape scenes, I see this as a significant improvement in that regard. Not sure if I'll play once this game comes out, I'm already getting tired of maintaining two Nutaku games as is XD

As long as Nutaku isn't downplaying the NTR and rape scenes, I see this as a significant improvement in that regard. Not sure if I'll play once this game comes out, I'm already getting tired of maintaining two Nutaku games as is XD

You probably won't then. It's got a tiny energy pool. When I level up I can do maybe 2-3 missions max on it unless I do lower missions. Only takes the bar about a couple hours to refill for me currently.

Then you have your other bar for fighting bosses. Your bp bar only has 5 points in it, and beginner bosses take 3 points to attack, while expert take 5. So you're only going to be able to attack 1 boss, then you get a point back every 20 minutes, so you're wasting points if you're not on every 60-100 minutes.

If you do end up playing you'll be a casual probably. :p

So it's another X-Overd? Damn.

Then again, between FKG, Aigis, X-Overd, and now FE Heroes, I should probably be more casual with my mobage anyway.

So it's another X-Overd? Damn.

Then again, between FKG, Aigis, X-Overd, and now FE Heroes, I should probably be more casual with my mobage anyway.

Worse than x-overd actually. Since ap and bp don't carry over when you level. Also you only gain +1 to AP per level with some missions taking up to 25 AP per attempt. At rank 31 and I have a max AP of 50. AP restores at 1 per 3 minutes.

The low pool sounds bad, yeah, but if AP doesn't recover every minute, then I don't have to worry so much about wasted stamina. Don't get me wrong, I like that X-Overd recovers stam so quickly, but that also means recharges aren't as worthwhile and there's less downtime in between breaks.

Stuff like FKG and Aigis, and even FE Heroes (50 stamina max, 5 min per stam, can't even raise the maximum atm though) work better for my schedule. Dump stamina, come back in 4-8 hours, etc.

Back