What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

It's up but the login fails all the time.

It's up but the login fails all the time.

It's just too many people trying to access it. I kept getting error by opening a game but after enough refreshes it finally let me in.

Edit: Refreshed enough to finally get it to load and Kamihime is under maint still.

Last edited:

It's just too many people trying to access it. I kept getting error by opening a game but after enough refreshes it finally let me in.

Edit: Refreshed enough to finally get it to load and Kamihime is under maint still.

There can't be too many people trying to access Kamihime. Its not like that everyone won the 1 million gold.

There can't be too many people trying to access Kamihime. Its not like that everyone won the 1 million gold.

Yeah, but they made the mistake of having a clock with "time until game launches." So when it hit 0, all of a sudden the site is having major problems. Most likely cause is everyone trying to check if the game is actually up is it not?

Yeah, but they made the mistake of having a clock with "time until game launches." So when it hit 0, all of a sudden the site is having major problems. Most likely cause is everyone trying to check if the game is actually up is it not?

Fair enough I guess. Guess I have nothign to do but spam refresh for now.

GUYS I PULLED ARTEMIS WITH THE 3K+ JEWELS I STARTED WITH!

Time to enjoy this game!

But.. how the heck do i add my nova kaiser dragoon into my party? Isn't she a kamihime?

Last edited:

Dang, nice luck.

I pulled Chronus and Beelzebub, so not bad, but not great either.

You can add your elodion in the edit menu, on the Elodion tab. Your dragon is an Elodion, and you might also want it in the main slot.

Nova Kaiser Dragoon is an Eidolon, not kamihime.

I pulled Bryn.

I knew she'd show up sooner or later, since glasses girls plague me wherever I go, but I think this is a damn record.

Btw, is there a drawback to limit breaking early? Or what is the level cap, even?

I pulled Bryn.

I knew she'd show up sooner or later, since glasses girls plague me wherever I go, but I think this is a damn record.

Btw, is there a drawback to limit breaking early? Or what is the level cap, even?

Depends on rarity. Rs only go up to 20 until you need to limit break. SRs 30, no idea on SSR but I assume that's 40. Each limit break allows you to get an extra 10 levels.

You'll likely have a shortage of material real quick when limit breaking though.

Haven't seen anything to indicate breaking early is bad.

It is irrelevant whether you break limit early or not. Probably the only reason to hold off would be if you want to save that same set of break limit materials for a different girl later.

Do I need to do the 25 AP daily to get the Corona Fang? That's the last thing I'm missing for my next LB an it just refuses to drop from the 15 AP one...

Edit: Nope, I have a dark one even though I never did the 25 AP dark daily. Guess I'm just not lucky.

finnaly been waiting for this game because japanese version loadings looks like playstation ones lol hopefully this game is not a play all the time like x-overd

Finish the first world's story quests and it unlocks raid quests. 20 ap for normal 30 for expert. You can summon each boss up to 3x a day.

P.S. Nutaku site died for me. :D

Yeah, I managed to get that much explanation, but like... how do I actually DO the summon? I've fought plenty of other people's bosses, but couldn't see any sort of button to summon my own. I'm sure it's really obvious and I'm just being dense

Yeah, I managed to get that much explanation, but like... how do I actually DO the summon? I've fought plenty of other people's bosses, but couldn't see any sort of button to summon my own. I'm sure it's really obvious and I'm just being dense

Once you complete the quests in the first world and the second world opens up, you'll get the summons as new quests in the first world, on top of the main questline quests. Summoning costs AP, not BP though.

A few observations from the past week of playing around:

To break limit an Eidolon or weapon you must have an identical copy to do so.

Enhancement bonus for Eidolons are based on elements. 50% extra bonus for upgrading with the same elements.

Enhancement bonus for weapons are based on weapon type, not elements. As long as you enhance with the same type you'll gain 50% extra xp.

To increase weapon skill level you need to enhance with R or better fodders.

Weapon skill up chance from lvl 1 to 2 is 100%, 50% from 2 to 3, 33% from 3 to 4, etc.

If you enhance a weapon using a +1 weapon, the +1 will transfer to the base.

Even though it's possible to enhance Kamihimes with weapons, it's just not worth it. They will gain xp just fine thru regular battles.

Some buffs have different name but identical effects, they will not stack and 2nd cast will just "miss" and be wasted.

Kamihime's 3rd skill will not be available until sufficient level is achieved. But even after gaining the levels, you must go watch the Harem scene to unlock the 3rd skill.

The fangs can drop from either raid bosses or 25 AP daily, it's just all RNG.

Anyone constantly getting an Error when doing things from time to time so the page has to be reloaded? Running through Edge.

my initial pulls gave me echinda for an eidolon and belphagor and ramiel for kamahimes. these loading times are a real annoyance though, they pop up after doing anything.

Back