What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Ugh, 15+ minutes into this fight and some bad luck has me sitting here waiting on a random person who wants an easy Vice reward to join!

Edit: Whew after 20+ minutes, so one showed up to do the last 22k of damage. Easy Vice MVP reward for them.

Last edited:

EasilyAmused

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i hate doing those low hp bosses cuz they don't give full xp lol

also, do attack + buffs only boost normal attack damage? or do they help anything else?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event should be up by 1am EST (about 3-4 hours from now).

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems that divine awakening chars are going to be coming out more frequently now. Latest one is Svarog.

I tried to roll for her, but instead I got Shiva, also an SSR, but no awakening yet.

Ugh, 15+ minutes into this fight and some bad luck has me sitting here waiting on a random person who wants an easy Vice reward to join!

Edit: Whew after 20+ minutes, so one showed up to do the last 22k of damage. Easy Vice MVP reward for them.
For raid bosses you don't actually need to be in the fight to get the rewards.
As long as you still have time on the clock the clear rewards will be given to you when the boss is beaten. But you need to do a certain amount of damage to be elegible for rewards.
If you just walk into a raid boss and sit around doing nothing you get nothing. So you can fight a raid boss, die, leave and go do something else. Only restriction here is in regards to which team members you can use. In most cases you will have to switch to another team at least until the one currently occupied is freed. Only exception to this rule is union raids
In union raids you can fight the boss, lose and move on to the next one.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For raid bosses you don't actually need to be in the fight to get the rewards.
As long as you still have time on the clock the clear rewards will be given to you when the boss is beaten. But you need to do a certain amount of damage to be elegible for rewards.
If you just walk into a raid boss and sit around doing nothing you get nothing. So you can fight a raid boss, die, leave and go do something else. Only restriction here is in regards to which team members you can use. In most cases you will have to switch to another team at least until the one currently occupied is freed. Only exception to this rule is union raids
In union raids you can fight the boss, lose and move on to the next one.
I solo every boss as is, unless extreme bad luck. In this fight the boss did a triple attack two rounds in a row, and had one of those not been against my soul, I would have killed it. Just short 22k damage, which is nothing for Arthur.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp, its maintenance time. Which means the event's just around the corner.
This time, I'll skip the SSR weapon, since I don't even have any worthwhile Light units to make use of it properly.

...well, I have one, but its Urania, the R Light Kamihime.

I needs me some grimoires.

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have Sol and Michael so the game kind went "you will be Light element." Okay, RNGesus, I have heard your decree.

On the bright side, I did want Sol from the moment I saw her.

Pun intended.

comradered

Reputation score

Sol was the reason why I wanted to play in the first place, but it can't be helped. I didn't want to reroll anyway, since I managed to get Echidna from the daily draws from before the game started.

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did a 10 pull of the new Gacha. Got Echidna and Tsukuyomi. Not bad. Want the new loli, but she's an R so that shouldn't be too hard to come by.

Boss' limit break while Raging gives her a huge attack buff and a life drain for double the damage she inflicts. Could be rough for lower level teams.

Last edited:

EasilyAmused

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are they going to have the bonus drop rate quests for the event on the weekend again?

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are they going to have the bonus drop rate quests for the event on the weekend again?
Chances are most likely, though I'd like it better if they cycled the SP expert quests throughout the day instead of gunning them all at once.

Nice going there Mr. Prvrt!

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I almost collect 5 grimuars and question where I can get Holy Star of Light exept shop???:confused:

comradered

Reputation score

Man, Phoenix sure likes her double-triple multiattacks. She hits pretty hard too. It's a good thing she doesn't have that much HP.

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, Phoenix sure likes her double-triple multiattacks. She hits pretty hard too. It's a good thing she doesn't have that much HP.
Does she ever. Tripled attacked Satan two turns in a row on my last run. Luckily I had her blinded so Satan lived.

Got that new Lightning Eidolon. Nice to have but I think my Lightning team kinda sucks. Guess they need the boost, then :p

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I envy you your good pulls. Pulled twice, got 9 R's and a SR Eidolon/Blank weapon each time. Argghh

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No kidding. I have to not use abilities just to make sure my snatch lands. Belzebub is so OP. Rampage just causes you to slaughter so much. Nothing like Arthur doing a triple attacking for 11k a hit...