What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

So how do u play game? Got that second healer spirit thingo leveled up so a ton of level 1 spirts that should allow me to get like 2 level 3 spirits if i do 3 level 2 ones, being the defence and healer level 3. Was considering pathing out for an offence level 3 too but eh, will worry about that after i get healer level 3 unlocked. Anyway

I got a SSR light spear thats like level 50 and a lightning SSR sword, which isn't a healing element at all i think or can be used by a healer ( i think? idk) so i basically just got that light spear.

Do i need like, light-based kamihime / Summons to back that up if so how do u even light? Just like pray whenever i get 3k gems?
Also is light better then water for healing? I'm assuming all the other elements can't heal that well at all.
Unless you rolled one of the SSR healers, you'd aim for Andromeda the elite healer soul.

Honestly speaking though, if you're just starting out, generally you want to reroll a bunch of times until you get a decent starting team.

If you choose not to, that's fine also I guess. The easiest way to explain how the game works is it plays almost exactly like Granblue Fantasy. Of course if you never played Granblue that doesn't help you at all. :p

If you choose to reroll, you'll want to aim for 2 SSRs in the same element. Since you're starting late, you probably want to focus on maxing one element. Dark or Light are ideal since you can use them every event.

Light is better overall if you roll Sol though. Just her alone can carry most light compositions. If you're doing dark you for sure want Beelzebub on your team. Luckily she's only an SR so she's a lot easier to get.

At all costs, avoid being a thunder main. It's more or less the weakest element because they don't really get anything you need to be viable.

Now for actually making your party.

Ideally you want your main eidolon to be the same element as your party. That way your party can get the bonus from said eidolon. The other eidolons don't matter as much, just use whatever gives the most stats. Just keep in mind eidolons that match your element give a hidden 10% bonus to their total stats.

As for weapons, you want assaults of your element. If you don't have assaults for your element, then you use whichever weapon gives the most stats.

So eventually your weapon grid will look something like this

This is really just a small amount of information though. There's probably a better newbie guide out there somewhere.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ What the complete fuck is that water spam :confused:

How much $ did you burn to farm 4x3* of the same event sword :rolleyes:

And why is Beelzebub so sought after ? 1 of her spell blocks you into auo-attacking for a while (albeit stronker)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ What the complete fuck is that water spam :confused:

How much $ did you burn to farm 4x3* of the same event sword :rolleyes:

And why is Beelzebub so sought after ? 1 of her spell blocks you into auo-attacking for a while (albeit stronker)
I have a grid for most elements since I've been playing since launch.

0$, just lucky that event.

Because of her skill set
1 Atk buff
2 Double attack buff
3 Enrage which basically doubles your auto attack damage for 2 turns

Edit: Other grids
Dark
Fire
Thunder
Wind

Missing levels on some of them, but everything listed is MLB. Light isn't listed because I only have half a light grid for some reason even though I farm light disasters the most. <.<

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have a grid for most elements since I've been playing since launch.

0$, just lucky that event.

Because of her skill set
1 Atk buff
2 Double attack buff
3 Enrage which basically doubles your auto attack damage for 2 turns

Edit: Other grids
Dark
Fire
Thunder
Wind

Missing levels on some of them, but everything listed is MLB. Light isn't listed because I only have half a light grid for some reason even though I farm light disasters the most. <.<
If i can re-roll while keeping my nutaku account with my MWA and Tanks Blitz having the same Kami i eventually roll as, sure. tell me how/when to re-roll and i will. And when to stop.

Though i doubt you can re-roll like that, i think you'd have to make a new nutaku account, like the other games, yes?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If i can re-roll while keeping my nutaku account with my MWA and Tanks Blitz having the same Kami i eventually roll as, sure. tell me how/when to re-roll and i will. And when to stop.

Though i doubt you can re-roll like that, i think you'd have to make a new nutaku account, like the other games, yes?
Yeah, pretty sure you'd need a new account to reroll, since the reroll guide on the other forums involved deleting your account to remake it over and over again.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, pretty sure you'd need a new account to reroll, since the reroll guide on the other forums involved deleting your account to remake it over and over again.
I'll get gems passively and one day ill have a team lmao, on MWA my first account got 2 blacks slightly after the re-roll point and i didn't even re-roll that, which is funny cuz most people re-roll on MWA just for a single black. kek.

I have a SSR black kami and a SR black kami, i think. not dual SSR tho. Also, SSR thunder and SSR light spear. need a SSR black spear for healz spirit to work with black Kami, right? Or will a R limitbroke black spear be better bc of limit breaking - a SR black weapon enchance material limit broken, maybe? Just jump onto whatever i get dual SSR first, yeah?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a SSR black kami and a SR black kami, i think. not dual SSR tho. Also, SSR thunder and SSR light spear. need a SSR black spear for healz spirit to work with black Kami, right? Or will a R limitbroke black spear be better bc of limit breaking - a SR black weapon enchance material limit broken, maybe? Just jump onto whatever i get dual SSR first, yeah?
Your soul doesn't need to be the same element as your Kami(s) for the heals to work. Enhance Material weapons have horrible stats, don't equip them. In the early levels just focus on the highest rarity weapon you have for the soul you're using, you can worry about weapon elements once you've rounded your weapon pool out a bit.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awakening (some of them) coming after Monday's update (along with the poll gacha)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did some testing with a union member since I rolled Caspiel.

105% atk down confirmed to heal you.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would revive work on just my party or anyone in the raid?

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I went to go bake some scones because i had suddenly brittish syndrone, fortunately i didn't need the tea though, but in the 30 minute period i did that and consumed one, i came back to kami while a quest was on auto and got this

wtf, how does this happen in 30 mins?

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey guys. After I had to completely miss the second union event due to some real life bs, my motivation to play the game died. I spent a heck of a lot of time preparing my Fire team for that event only to not even be able to play it at all.

I decided to take a break from game after that to see if I would get my motivation back, but I didn't: it's gone.

Sorry that I didn't let anyone here on my friends list know before and wasted your spot for this time. You can go ahead and delete me. Maybe in the future I'll come back to Kamihime but it won't be so soon.

Best of luck to all of you and have great fun!

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I went to go bake some scones because i had suddenly brittish syndrone, fortunately i didn't need the tea though, but in the 30 minute period i did that and consumed one, i came back to kami while a quest was on auto and got this

wtf, how does this happen in 30 mins?
It's not the amount of time you were gone that's important; it's the time you chose to be away that is

You get that message upon first login/action of a new day. You get gems from people who use your eidolons during the 24 hour period, more from people on your friend list, which is one of several reasons to maintain an active friend list.

I dunno what time you left to make scones was; but in my case the new day is at 3 AM

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh i stood around until 4 and the conections problems were all around.

anyways lets talk about the main thing.

i used all my tickets, and summoned once for 3k

SSR: Thunderbird(I was exited for this?)

SR: Brynhildr (My second most wanted kamihime)

R: Dagon (2 Pulls from the rates? now thats...)

R: Naberius (3rd pull from the rates. the rates are real.)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL!!

SR: Chonus (Most wanted Kamihime. Best pull EVAR)

now there is something i want to talk about.
Something that i feel is part of kamihime.

pull mechanics. Many games seem to have mechanics where its easier to pull something nice after some time. (I swear that every time i return to BF i get something great in game for few pulls.)

but kamihime has something diferent.

it has an always kamihime pull rule. you will always pull a kami. (Unless you pull a SSR eido.) wich is nice to see.

This mean that if you want Artemis/Branhildr/Nyarlahotep its the time to pull. there is a nice chance that you will get one of them. (not a 100% chance. but a high one if we go by my pull rate up there.)

anyways. post if you got any of the main girls.

Last note: i have Artemis and the fire R Girl already.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8 hours maintenance and 500 jewels laters, new re-issue event+poll gacha+Gaia awakening are up ..... Wonder if I really should burn my Eyes to have Gaia be god-tier :confused:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

8 hours maintenance and 500 jewels laters, new re-issue event+poll gacha+Gaia awakening are up ..... Wonder if I really should burn my Eyes to have Gaia be god-tier :confused:
Gaia is good and it will be months before another good awakening hime come out

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After hours of maintenance i spend the gatcha tickets on the popularity poll thing to get what? Two goddamn eidolons (not even sr or ssr just R) and tw fucking R kamihimes, i was so heated! I mean if you made a goddamn poppularity poll for WHAT KAHIMIME DO YOU MOST LIKE! Then take the goddamn chances out of an goddamn EIDOLON, to appear! Leave only the Kamihimes for fuck sake! It would be better for me to have spend my tickets on 4 kamihimes instead of getting Eidolons and 2 kamihimes. Seriously, did you guys had any better luck than mine? I sure hope so... :mad:

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello and good time of day @everyone
New update of Kamihime Reader uploaded.
To install:
1) DELETE "scenario" and "scenario_dmm" folders.
2) Unpack content of "update_18_10_17" forder to "game" folder.

Please contribute scenes data attaching archives to post in HBC forum thread.
I will include them in next update.

Attachments

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After hours of maintenance i spend the gatcha tickets on the popularity poll thing to get what? Two goddamn eidolons (not even sr or ssr just R) and tw fucking R kamihimes, i was so heated! I mean if you made a goddamn poppularity poll for WHAT KAHIMIME DO YOU MOST LIKE! Then take the goddamn chances out of an goddamn EIDOLON, to appear! Leave only the Kamihimes for fuck sake! It would be better for me to have spend my tickets on 4 kamihimes instead of getting Eidolons and 2 kamihimes. Seriously, did you guys had any better luck than mine? I sure hope so... :mad:
4 ticket, 4 R kamihime not in the pool.
Used 3k jewel for the player choice upped loot chance... 1 R kamihime (not in the choice), and an SR kamihime weapon (not in the choice) I already add... Feel downed by the gatcha too.....