What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Friday's dailies appeared to be for resources, wood/ore/metal instead of gold. I didn't try them since resources arn't a big issue for me at the moment. Farmed the beginner armor daily that started not long ago to pick up those armor recipes though.
I tried one of the resource dailies, the intermediate had a 10k gold reward.

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just 1 more lvl to evolve Romilda to Black knight, that 3k free bread was really helpful

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Friday's dailies appeared to be for resources, wood/ore/metal instead of gold. I didn't try them since resources arn't a big issue for me at the moment. Farmed the beginner armor daily that started not long ago to pick up those armor recipes though.
resorces and gold , the first one give 2k , the second one 10k and is easy enough (farmed with lvl 20 chars with 2 healers, without super good equipment )

Seneca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Informal poll: What level buildings is everyone running? 10 HQ, 13 Resources, 10 PR, and 10 Equipment lab here. As far as we know, 20 is the cap for these buildings, right?

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Informal poll: What level buildings is everyone running? 10 HQ, 13 Resources, 10 PR, and 10 Equipment lab here. As far as we know, 20 is the cap for these buildings, right?
13 HQ , 13 resources , 9 PR , 11 EL

need lvl 14 to get higher on HQ and resources.

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Informal poll: What level buildings is everyone running? 10 HQ, 13 Resources, 10 PR, and 10 Equipment lab here.
Lab 13, Resources 16, PR 7, HQ 6. that 100% crit chance CEO skill looks so far away but hey, Food > all

also i just realized that i leveled the only healer without character story weapon.. fml.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also i just realized that i leveled the only healer without character story weapon.. fml.
I have three priests and two of them don't have a character quest.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh... shoot, so those resource quests were offering gold at intermediate levels? I didn't do them just because I've got more than enough of resources other than bread and gold. Oh well...

Also, how big an impact do equipments make? I tried an intermediate quest earlier with 3 level 30s and 2 level 20s, but I got wiped... would the result be different if I had fully equipped my party, even with blue weaponries / bronze attires?

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any idea what level I should be for the 3* character quests?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't tried 3* character quests yet. Not willing to risk 600 food right now but I bet they aren't that easy.

Is it worth it to upgrade a 1* to 2* before I lay them off or should I just dismiss them as 1*? Haven't tried it yet but I've got a lot of fodder.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't tried 3* character quests yet. Not willing to risk 600 food right now but I bet they aren't that easy.

Is it worth it to upgrade a 1* to 2* before I lay them off or should I just dismiss them as 1*? Haven't tried it yet but I've got a lot of fodder.
I happily got wiped in a 3* character quest getting my level 30s hit for 200+ damage. Would like to eventually get those weapons though.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing something?

My main team are all ready for class upgrades, but I have not stones for them, meaning all exp I get through advancing is wasted. Not being able to upgrade and having no tanks is killing me at chapter 3.

Also, in regard to grinding area 3.5, is that just because it's an easy area in a harder chapter, or is the payout simply better? I only have a 2* mage that dies in the first wave, but can survive later levels, so I'd rather do that if the rewards are better.

Any help much appreciated.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The class quest dailies seem to run all day and drop a variety of shards at beginner, and shards and ore at intermediate. It will take quite a few runs to build up a supply due to the random nature but you'll probably have a couple extra classes worth for other classes by the time you get the 50 shards or 5 ore you need to pass 3star.

In my case I've done about 3 or 4 respawns worth of food so 12000 or so, and had enough to Class up 4/5 of my team still trying to get enough cleric stones they have had a horrible drop rate for me.

Edit: Last itermediate map dropped 2 sets of 3 Cleric ore looks like I'm done!

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I happily got wiped in a 3* character quest getting my level 30s hit for 200+ damage. Would like to eventually get those weapons though.
Ouch! Thanks for TOFTT! I bet 4* and level 40 will be required for those.

Am I missing something?

My main team are all ready for class upgrades, but I have not stones for them, meaning all exp I get through advancing is wasted. Not being able to upgrade and having no tanks is killing me at chapter 3.

Also, in regard to grinding area 3.5, is that just because it's an easy area in a harder chapter, or is the payout simply better? I only have a 2* mage that dies in the first wave, but can survive later levels, so I'd rather do that if the rewards are better.

Any help much appreciated.
I've been level 30 on my chars for a while. It's normal at this stage of the game. You need to farm for gold via daily quests or items as well as class quest items. I have 118k gold ATM so gold isn't too hard if you take advantage of dailies. Class quest items are the slow part right now.

I'd just focus on doing the character story quests for any 1* or 2* characters (i.e., 200-250 food quests) since they give nice weapons and crafting better eq. I just made some armor and accessories for my 3 front-line characters and it made a huge difference combined with the back-line having their class-quest items.

In regards to grinding: I beat 3-2 with ease now though I haven't got to 3-5 yet. I've been grinding 2-6 and 3-2 which according to the en/jp wiki are good spots.

Hope that helps!

There are also some useful tips here under FAQ and How to Play.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Chap 2 map 2 not give a gold treasure for recipe ,only give a ruby , about 6~7 time , so anyone have trouble like me ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When my party hit lvl 30
I took alot of break time just farming intermediate class up map as i will waste exp for not ranking them up
If you got the silver chest in there it drop 1 crystal (3rd tier)

For rarity lving...
I find lving 2* with the char quest worth it as the weapon is really nice and I'm able to advance more on story, mean i can get better equipment.
once i got equipment from ch4 (4-5 got 3* healer) I'm planning to start lving those 3* rarity character, and have these high lvl 2* unit to work in facility instead.
Yeah it take time, but no need to hurry right ?

PS: need more variety mage to make more bread... (only 3 atm, where the 2star mage >.<)

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is curious this is how layoff works for class items:
1* = 1 class shard
2* = 3 class shard
3* = 1 class ore

Upgrading from 1* to 2* costs 1 class shard or 1 class ore and 2000 gold.
Upgrading from 2* to 3* costs 5 class shards or 3 class ores and 8000 gold.

So it might be worth it to upgrade 1* to 2* for the extra class shard unless you really need gold or don't want to invest the time while farming.
Upgrading to 3* is definitely not worth it.

Decisions, decisions...

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it even worth it to touch the labyrinth if I only have a team of 4*s? 10k is pretty steep to try a dungeon.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info, guys.

None of my current roster can take 3.8, but I've not tried using my CEO power on it yet. 3.7 is as far as I can get without a tank, but has a useful looking weapon drop, so I'm going to farm there for a while a try the dailies, raise my facilities, etc.

Character story quests are interesting in terms of variable difficulty. My set up relies on Claire (healer) and Hilde's (mage) 2* star quests, which were very easy, but not tank means no protection for the back.

OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it even worth it to touch the labyrinth if I only have a team of 4*s? 10k is pretty steep to try a dungeon.
I did labirynth with ~lvl 30 team just don't pick anything other than 1st choices if you wan't to avoid fast death