(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

The power gap of each chapter increased A LOT

EDIT : I suggested you avoid it ... If possible
Yup i learn the hard way...
But i just want to farm 1 of the map in mission 7, which have my main team equip in it... although currently seem impossible...

but i do able to farm 2 map in mission 7 for now i will just do that (although only 4 ppl can survival as 1 of the front line will likely died)

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey all,

I'm checking into the forums for the first time in a few days, I've been quite busy with everything and I apologize. If ever you need something and I don't seem to be around , send me a private message! I see those no matter what :)

Seneca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like Monique a lot,but my Dagmar(Why would anyone name someone that especially a girl X_X) is pretty cute too.
Dagmar means "Day maid" in old norse, it's a very common scandinavian name for a girl of a middle-class family.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what's the best map to exp farm? I can't get past 5-3 so I guess it's time to burn some bread...

or maybe instead of exp then some good map to farm worth stuff? something like 2-6 but version 2.0 with better drops for $$$$ (that I will waste later for Lab)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's the best map to exp farm? I can't get past 5-3 so I guess it's time to burn some bread...

or maybe instead of exp then some good map to farm worth stuff? something like 2-6 but version 2.0 with better drops for $$$$ (that I will waste later for Lab)
Lab????

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Once you get far enough in the main story you unlock the Phantom Labyrith. Costs 10000 gold but drops lots of mats and 200 food, meh exp and a small chance for weapon recipes.

Mostly I run 3-5 for exp once my team is high enough. The crystal drop rate is a bit better than 2-6, so your pretty well off for making enough to alternating between that and the labyrinth.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dagmar means "Day maid" in old norse, it's a very common scandinavian name for a girl of a middle-class family.
Ah I did not know that I apologize then.I thought it was a made up name.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you get far enough in the main story you unlock the Phantom Labyrith. Costs 10000 gold but drops lots of mats and 200 food, meh exp and a small chance for weapon recipes.

Mostly I run 3-5 for exp once my team is high enough. The crystal drop rate is a bit better than 2-6, so your pretty well off for making enough to alternating between that and the labyrinth.
gotcha! : D sounds epic : D someone said i need to clear chapter 3 to unlock it. which wont be a problem once i beat the girl that gaurds 3-8 =.= dam Demoness from HELL! >< can only image her story mission is s complete BTCH

TIP An employee gets EXP even if she is defeated on the Battlefield

thats not true. she doesn't i had a lvl 1 die but finished the mission for lvl 30 she didnt get one drop of exp

Last edited:

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

gotcha! : D sounds epic : D someone said i need to clear chapter 3 to unlock it. which wont be a problem once i beat the girl that gaurds 3-8 =.= dam Demoness from HELL! >< can only image her story mission is s complete BTCH

TIP An employee gets EXP even if she is defeated on the Battlefield

thats not true. she doesn't i had a lvl 1 die but finished the mission for lvl 30 she didnt get one drop of exp
That's because you weren't on battlefield.

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sara died in the first fight, and this paladin girl takes 1 magic damage per round, this will take some time..

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please don't hate me

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kay exp event, level all my characters to 100~!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just spent all my bread.... how do you know when what event is starting?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just spent all my bread.... how do you know when what event is starting?
Someone posted a chart somewhere. I use the other method instead though, which is logging on every 30 minutes to check. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone posted a chart somewhere. I use the other method instead though, which is logging on every 30 minutes to check. :p
i saw the chart on FB. how do you even read that thing. i see it as there is an event every 30 mins.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i saw the chart on FB. how do you even read that thing. i see it as there is an event every 30 mins.
If I knew how to read it properly, I wouldn't be checking every 30 minutes. :p

Damn I fucked up during the exp event though. Had just enough for 2 last runs on beginner, so I get ready to go. Get in then watch as my character takes a LOT more damage than she should be, and realize I entered the wrong exp level. :(

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when you finally are able to beat a boss and use two ceo skills and the game desides to say FK YOU

finallly completed chapter 3! thank god that ceo defence skill OP ><

whos transferee??? Oo

Last edited: