What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Or we can put in in a separate thread and ask him to link it there? Would that work?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

I have yet to be faced with a silver dragon myself, but so I can be more effective in helping others who are, is a silver dragon classified as an earth type? In other words should I be using my best wind based cards/equipment when assisting?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have yet to be faced with a silver dragon myself, but so I can be more effective in helping others who are, is a silver dragon classified as an earth type? In other words should I be using my best wind based cards/equipment when assisting?
According to the Boss FAQ posted in one of the Lord of Walkure threads, Silver Dragons are non-elemental, meaning all elements inflict equal damage to them. It has a defense of 3,800 and 420,000 HP. It also only appears for 15 minutes as opposed to the 1hr+ every other boss gets and requires 10% HP damage for support rewards.

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OUCHY! and what's a support reward?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If they are still consistent to the jp version Silver dragons(and gold dragons) really annoying bosses who are not really worth the trouble. Gold dragons last longer and so are abit easier kill, they drop an ok hammer, an R and an SR. Silver dragons drop books and some equips none of which is worth effort it'll take to kill one.

And for those curious bosses are completely random and the rank is based on how far youve progressed in the main quest.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/738715/

IGN: Makoto

Fun game. Don't know what it is about rectangles shifting about with numbers flying in the air, but I sure do love them. For visual/sound preference, is a fully upgraded UC complete ass or can it be comparable/functional in rank 8+? Level 21 Athena seems to be wrecking shop all on her own.
and she's not even good
I can't imagine needing to be exponentially stronger than this. I suppose in the case of 15 minutes I'd want to oneshot everything, but even then I'd be surprised if that was the intent of those battles in favor of allies coming to your aid.

Basically I just want someone to tell me Cecil is best girl.

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OUCHY! and what's a support reward?
When a comrade encounters a Mega Boss, s/he is able to ask other comrades (including you) to help defeat it. It costs 1/3rd of the usual Force to engage a Mega Boss as a supporter, but supporters cannot deal the finishing blow. The original person who triggered the boss must kill it. When that happens, all supporters receive a random reward if they dealt enough damage to the boss. Support rewards are usually not as good as the possible rewards for beating the boss yourself, but starting at Rank 8 Mega Bosses, you have a chance of receiving the same rewards as the person who encountered the boss.

For visual/sound preference, is a fully upgraded UC complete ass or can it be comparable/functional in rank 8+? Level 21 Athena seems to be wrecking shop all on her own.
and she's not even good
A fully-upgraded UC++ (the evolutions are important) can hold it's own in rank 8+, but fully-upgraded higher rarity cards are much, much better. A fully-upgraded base UC card is not worth the time, effort, and cards.

Last edited:

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR

Thanks.
To feed those UCs into delicious, delicious Rares and Super Rares!

I finally got Marsha and Athena, and I've been dumping commons from the first quest zone into them. But my main set has Luca in it, despite her abysmal attack power (for a Rare). But her special attack damage, and high initiative chance, makes her wreck face. Even against Fire or Water bosses! I need something for Water, though. I'm *still* sitting on like 20 Water commons.

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does all card of the same rarity give the same xp? Like how the different cards for C or UC gives the same amount of xp for combining.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally got Marsha and Athena, and I've been dumping commons from the first quest zone into them.
I should probably do that. Been progressing story and my boss encounters have been deceptive (gold and silver slime back to back). Mirage tower plz.

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woohoo! Got Pure Girl Marin off the Ice Dragon! First Water Rare!

Instant level 12, thanks to all those stupid water commons!

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I've got a question concerning books of elements.

1°) How many level my card gain if I use Book of Earth on Lvl 1 - Uc (Earth ) ; Lvl 1 -R (Earth ) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Earth )

2°) Same as above but : Book of Earth on Lvl 1 - Uc (Fire) ; Lvl 1 -R (Fire) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Fire)

3°) Same as above but on opposite element like : Book of Fire on Lvl 1 - Uc (Water) ; Lvl 1 -R (Water) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Water)

Is there some kind of scholar calculus? or it depend of Card Cost? I'm not telling about + or ++ card.

Thanks.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi, I've got a question concerning books of elements.

1°) How many level my card gain if I use Book of Earth on Lvl 1 - Uc (Earth ) ; Lvl 1 -R (Earth ) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Earth )

2°) Same as above but : Book of Earth on Lvl 1 - Uc (Fire) ; Lvl 1 -R (Fire) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Fire)

3°) Same as above but on opposite element like : Book of Fire on Lvl 1 - Uc (Water) ; Lvl 1 -R (Water) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Water)

Is there some kind of scholar calculus? or it depend of Card Cost? I'm not telling about + or ++ card.

Thanks.
Was about to ask the same question. Curious as well. +1 to this question.

Feshtof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty fun! Feel free to add me name is Feshtof.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sitting on a pile of R dropped from T8 boss that's gonna take me a century to max out:

5x sophie
4x Naga
3x Athena
2x Pure girl

I can't wait for events or exploration, or just some damn way to lvl up these hungry hungry beasts @@

From what I understand these are good exploration members, so I gotta resist the urge and work on perfect fusing them >...<

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sitting on a pile of R dropped from T8 boss that's gonna take me a century to max out:

5x sophie
4x Naga
3x Athena
2x Pure girl

I can't wait for events or exploration, or just some damn way to lvl up these hungry hungry beasts @@

From what I understand these are good exploration members, so I gotta resist the urge and work on perfect fusing them >...<
Goddammit. I been only getting UC cards from them. You know you like it when it takes ages. It's just like a certain action, the longer you hold it in... the better it feels when it is... um... released. cough*

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it worth maxing out Naga? I'm really not sure which rares are worth powering up.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess we have to wait till January for events.
Gonna evolve my rares without maxing them for a quick dmg boost.

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ref Link: hxxp://nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/443454/ (can't post links x.x)

IGN: shiver, lvl 24 atm pls add me if you still got some space on your comrade list :D