What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Have slain my first Silver dragon! All thanks goes to my comrades, you guys are the best! I knew that drop from him is rather bad, but Mjolnir +10 is still better then Hero sword +10!

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PANDEON IS SO TOUGH, MAN. I am seeing my damage log and I feel like a chump. People will laugh at me at adventurer school!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i just got started on this game a few hours ago and i used my 100 gold to buy that 100 starter pack with the ticket. i used the ticket and got defector +15. not only did it have insane defensive stats, but it raised my atk power by 700 which i find strange for armor...

my question is, are these things dropped like hotcakes or did i get lucky? people are dealing almost 0 damage to me now in the pvp and it's helping me blaze through the ranks. currently in ranking tier 4.

edit: how do i find my info to add friends? i want to add it to my signature on here.

even decks that have slightly better cards don't do near anything to me

Last edited:

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i just got started on this game a few hours ago and i used my 100 gold to buy that 100 starter pack with the ticket. i used the ticket and got defector +15.
If you just started.
I think the first thing starters should try is get a weapon from starter pack the first 10 minutes of play otherwise re-register and reroll.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No, you won't. But in pvp you'll get more dmg from fire element.

hrpgheaven, and I missed it... Anyone got SR from it? I have suspicions that loli angels were replaced/removed.

ShinVeritas, I doubt that anyone get to 21 map, without a lot of stamina items anyway... Someone said that they're beat Golden Dragon, but I think it was a bug or just lies.
No, no SRs drop from anything in R10, but I fought the fire one the other day and it dropped Silver Bars; a mediocre left hand, but sells for 20k. I hear you can get R elemental weapons as rare drops, though.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just making sure, bars won't be used for anything else but selling for $ right?

Wouldn't want to find out it's used in alchemist house or something like that :)

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just making sure, bars won't be used for anything else but selling for $ right?

Wouldn't want to find out it's used in alchemist house or something like that :)
Sell em.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats the fastest way to get cards for level bait? i seem to only get about 1 C card per dungeon floor if i'm lucky.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Events are usually the best way, but right now spamming stage 1 or 4 of the first area is the fastest way. The combining cost gets pretty expensive doing it this way though, 10k+ or so when you combine 10 cards to a level 20 or so card.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whats the fastest way to get cards for level bait? i seem to only get about 1 C card per dungeon floor if i'm lucky.
Be patient, you will get lot of R card to Combine later. And when your card lvl reach 20 you better stop combine it with C card cause it gonna cost your ton of G but don't give many exp
By the way are your comrade list full yet? I already request comrade, if it full then Press the "remove" to notice me ok :)

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone explain how events and dungeon investigations mechanics are working and how to best prepare for these events?

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone explain how events and dungeon investigations mechanics are working and how to best prepare for these events?
Also would like to hear that, tried google translate jp wiki, but understood practically nothing.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*edit: deleted, not sure that its correct*

Last edited:

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you need Gila for something else other than combining and evolving cards?

Should you keep some or can you spend it all? Thanks!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eventually it will be used for Investigations

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it worth to invest further gold tickets into items if I have 8k magic damage (Shiva's Rod +15) or to phrase it different: when should one start to invest gold tickets for cards?

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone,
I am still trying to understand the basics of "Dungeon Investigation".
Maybe some people can work out with a FAQ as the google translater does not give me a good understanding of the Japanese wiki on this matter :/

Dungeon investigations
Requirements: Level 20+
- You can have up to three active dungeon investigation teams
- Each team consisting of up to 8 cards. You could send less than 8 cards.

My hypothesis (could someone verify or correct me?)
You can't have the same card twice in a team
- The level and evolution grade +/++ does not matter, it is still the same card e.g. can't send out a "Quite Knight Athena" 2x or more in the same team
- However you could send out e.g. 3x Quite Knight Athena each in a different investigation team.

You are getting a reward depending on your success. There is great success, success and failure.
The result is dependent on your team strength and in case of great success also on luck. Your hero level and items does not matter.
Some cards are good suited for investigation teams (Detailed analysis later).

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That pretty much sums it up.

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for verifying.

Next we need more details :)

Investigating a dungeon takes time and a required minimum streng to finish it with success.
Let's look at the first dungeon "Fountain of Hantata":

- The time needed to finish the investigation is 1h
- You need at least 5001 Combat power to finish it with success.
* You just sum up the normal ATK D & SKL D of each card in the investigation team
* Some cards like the rare cards drops from the level 8 Dragon have passiv bonis that raised the total combat power by a set percentage
* You can raise the chance for great success if you send out a group with higher combat power
* Chance for Great success = (Total Team Power / Power needed for success) × 20 (%) + success UP characteristics (%) from cards
- All cards participating in the investigation get 1xp
* You could raise the exp earned for great success, but I can't really understand how. Might be basic skills of some cards?
- There is a reward depending on the success of the investigation. Detailed reward table is on the jap. Wiki. Also all the information above is taken from there.

Questions:
- Can you still used the cards that are out investigating an dungeon for Questing & Boss fights and PvP or are they locked?
- What is the "Engagement number" of 5 in the japanese wiki for this dungeon?
- Does it pay off to start the investigation with cheap Lv 1 C-cards to raise their xp before feeding them of to your other cards?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looking for newbie friends who are getting Rocs! :D

Trying to put together elemental set to go with right hander hehe.