What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

i have a question folks: Is it better to save up you gold tickets and do the 10 spin thingy?
As in are the chances higher to get some powerfull items or cards?
Cuz since i've started this game 40 days ago i've never gotten anything powerfull from both item and card lottery.
No +15 or +20 items no Sr's it's frustrating :mad:

Bluts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question folks: Is it better to save up you gold tickets and do the 10 spin thingy?
Cuz since i've started this game 40 days ago i've never gotten anything powerfull from both item and card lottery.
No +15 or +20 items no Sr's it's frustrating :mad:
U can still hit the 10 spin thingy, it will use all your tickets if they r less than 10 and give u that number of rewards, chance is the same xD

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Slaughter Nun Maria

Didn't win her yet, since i played too few card lotteries. but at least she is listed.
You sure? I don't think so, I haven't seen a single Person with her so far.

Also, if you check the album you'll see that there are only 36 Card Spots reserved for SR/R/UC Cards(without Books), I know for certain that we have 11 SR, 14 R and 11 UC Cards. There is no Spot for Maria yet.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You sure? I don't think so, I haven't seen a single Person with her so far.

Also, if you check the album you'll see that there are only 36 Card Spots reserved for SR/R/UC Cards(without Books), I know for certain that we have 11 SR, 14 R and 11 UC Cards. There is no Spot for Maria yet.
well she's definitely on the card lottery list.
Maybe a bug then?

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well she's definitely on the card lottery list.
Maybe a bug then?
The Game Guide lists also a fourth Fire SR, Prayer Girl Kagura. Never heard or seen her before.
I think its safe to say that the Card Lottery List is not accurate in its current state.

No +15 or +20 items no Sr's it's frustrating
In the End it's your Decision what to do, but I suggest to keep all of your Gold for now. The Current cards you can get are not worth 5$ per try.
The farmable SR cards Mabel and Hana are acceptable in the current state, and Sandra/Rebecca can pull their own Weight if you don't have any better cards.

You don't really need to use gold to get a +15 or +20 item, you can enhance your own Weapon from +0 to +15 in a Week if you're really going for it.

You just need a good base weapon thats worth enhancing. Skeleton Sword, Dark Blade/Rod and stuff. Use a few gold until you get a nice base weapon, and enhance the living hell out of it.

Last edited:

some0ne_92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a question is any one else having trouble spawning bosses lately i have only spawned 2 or 3 bosses in the last 2 days it started since area 13 heroe's cemetary and i am halfway through witch's habitat or am i just unlucky ?

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i have a question is any one else having trouble spawning bosses lately i have only spawned 2 or 3 bosses in the last 2 days it started since area 13 heroe's cemetary and i am halfway through witch's habitat or am i just unlucky ?
That's pretty common for me i have days with barely 1 boss spawned and days i spawn 5-6 of um

Bluts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everything is according to luck, if u wanna spawn bosses farm the first zone, in 200-300 stamina you're sure to spawn at least 1 boss xD

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the End it's your Decision what to do, but I suggest to keep all of your Gold for now. The Current cards you can get are not worth 5$ per try.
Unless you're the luckiest fucker in the planet and get 4 Homura's in a row xD

2M Amaterasu hit me for 25k with my gear...

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So for events are anly gold lotery ticket used or regular tickets lottery is getting new stuff to? Since i'm not sure if i should use or keep those.

Bluts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or stamina is not regenerating while doing quests continuously?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

WOOT! At long last I got my first full 4M SR card. Its Sandra, and she is a beast. 12693 attack damage and 22356 skill damage. I'll probably start working on Mabel as my next 4M.

Is it just me, or stamina is not regenerating while doing quests continuously?
Stamina regen for that minute is reset whenever you do a quest. So if you were 1 second away from getting a tick of stamina, you basically lose 59 seconds of stamina gain. In the long run it doesn't matter much, but from a min/max perspective it would be optimal to only do a quest the second after you gain +1 stamina.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any new info? been over a week with nodda from NutakuDev :confused:

Bluts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOOT! At long last I got my first full 4M SR card. Its Sandra, and she is a beast. 12693 attack damage and 22356 skill damage. I'll probably start working on Mabel as my next 4M.

Stamina regen for that minute is reset whenever you do a quest. So if you were 1 second away from getting a tick of stamina, you basically lose 59 seconds of stamina gain. In the long run it doesn't matter much, but from a min/max perspective it would be optimal to only do a quest the second after you gain +1 stamina.
I would've done Mabel a long time ago if I had 2 more Mabel, the funny thing is that from 3 weeks I haven't gotten a single Mable and I'm still at 0 Hana xD

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would've done Mabel a long time ago if I had 2 more Mabel, the funny thing is that from 3 weeks I haven't gotten a single Mable and I'm still at 0 Hana xD
Yeah, I'm only at 2 Mabel and 0 Hana, but I figure it doesn't hurt to start. Even at maxed SR+ she'll be an upgrade over my weakest card. I also have another 4 spare Sandra cards, but I'd rather 4M something else. Mabel is especially appealing because she's wind, and 2 of the 3 cards from 21-2 are L8 wind. That should get her maxed fast.

kalehr

Reputation score

Nice. I'm working on 4m Rebecca, since I got her card early. Sandra will probably be next, since I've only had 1 Hana and 0 Mabel. Guess we'll see what I have when I hit 4m on Rebecca though.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you guys know about this side game? it looks like navi is the main girl this time and she actually has scenes. this game isn't online. the one scene that shows navi in the preview is a tentacle rape so i think this might be an adventure type game

it's called "lord of walkure: the adventure"

i'd give the link to the download, but it has loli.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did you guys know about this side game? it looks like navi is the main girl this time and she actually has scenes. this game isn't online. the one scene that shows navi in the preview is a tentacle rape so i think this might be an adventure type game

it's called "lord of walkure: the adventure"

i'd give the link to the download, but it has loli.
Nice find bro, also you can find the game on sukebei so folks please don't start a pm link asking hassle please :)

Bluts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanna change 1 inactive guy, so I'm kinda looking for a level 60+ active dude
IGN: Bluts
level: 70

PS: Filled the spot xD
Sry Drake and other dude, but atm I can't find anyone that needs to be removed :)

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

PS: Filled the spot xD
Sry Drake and other dude, but atm I can't find anyone that needs to be removed :)
that's okay i needed to remove a few anyway so folks i got one spot left on my list i'm level 60 and very active.
Your level doesn't matter much to me just be active and remain that way :cool:

edit: spot filled

Last edited: