What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Fortune-Teller Melissa is out of control. She's got crazy high crit and initiative AND high skill damage. Her attack damage is slightly low, but she seems like maybe the best SR in the game right now.

Do you know if there is a boss?
Not sure yet, at stage 6, which is water lv 12s. So 7 must be fire 12s and 8 wind 12s. Might just be an endless level for maxing units fast.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is no completion reward, so no boss in the end, otherwise it'll be stated in update notes.

NutakuDev, are jap devs shared info about how LoV will be developed futher? How events will be handled?

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

got lucky today and got a mabel and shun-lan.
anyone know if shun-lan is any good?
Also is there any new equipment and weapons?

I'm gonna open some spots on my friend list to remove inactives.
I'm level 72 very active so all 60+ players are welcome to send a request.

Attachments

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone know if shun-lan is any good?
Also is there any new equipment and weapons?
Shun-Lan has 4M stats of about 15k/26k and crit/init of 20/32. She's a beast if you can 4M but nothing special until 4M. With so many new cards added to the lotto and it already having been difficult to get 4 of any SR from lotto I wouldn't count on getting 4M Shun-Lan anytime soon.

There is a new weapon dropping from the new bosses. Its not great. I haven't tried the item lotto since the patch.

tattletale

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After I get weapon master riza from my logins, does it loop back to start?

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After I get weapon master riza from my logins, does it loop back to start?
Nope, after you get Riza, it just stops. You still get the random daily items and login proofs, but the 30day login event does not loop.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm since I only started recently is it worth trying to do the elemental fountain? I got to the 6th stage so I'm currently leveling my water units. Or should I just start rushing the story? Still trying to get a fire armor, but I got the shield and sword. Only element I have no equipment for is earth.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm since I only started recently is it worth trying to do the elemental fountain? I got to the 6th stage so I'm currently leveling my water units. Or should I just start rushing the story? Still trying to get a fire armor, but I got the shield and sword. Only element I have no equipment for is earth.
Advancing with the Story allows you to spawn better and stronger bosses.
Elemental Fountain gives you a huge load of exp once you reach area 5 and onwards.

I would suggest to grind some card exp once you get a card that you'll want to 4max. Good early Cards are Sophie and Naga, both of them can be obtained from the elemental Dragons.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shun-Lan has 4M stats of about 15k/26k and crit/init of 20/32. She's a beast if you can 4M but nothing special until 4M. With so many new cards added to the lotto and it already having been difficult to get 4 of any SR from lotto I wouldn't count on getting 4M Shun-Lan anytime soon.

There is a new weapon dropping from the new bosses. Its not great. I haven't tried the item lotto since the patch.
This sucks, usually whenever there are event cards they have their own lotto and then are added to the regular lotto (at least some of them) afterwards. I was try to get my last to Marbel but now the chances are way lower.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I also haven't finished the story and I put that on hold to farm the fountain stages. Where I am in the story it costs 7 stamina and you get lv2 cards, in the first levels of fountain you get lv6 cards with a 8 stamina cost, plus better drop chance because all the slots are cards. So yeah, I think it's better to farm the fountain. Even if I can spawn stronger bosses by advancing the story, I don't have the strength to fight them anyways :(

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

This sucks, usually whenever there are event cards they have their own lotto and then are added to the regular lotto (at least some of them) afterwards. I was try to get my last to Marbel but now the chances are way lower.
If you mean Mabel she is most commonly found killing Neo Dreadnoughts. She's kinda rare (like Hana from normal Dreadnoughts) but obtainable easily in the long run.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, thanks for all the good info in this thread. Been real helpful as I've been playing. Hope to contribute in the future.

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and am currently lvl 62 on stage 22. Not the heaviest hitter yet but 4Ming cards has been my focus and I haven't dropped the hax staff yet.

I could use 10 or so comrades to replace inactive players I removed today. Please send requests to Tenchi757.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm if the Time Limited Sets out of the Shop are 1-of, or can I buy multiples of the same stage (aka 3x 1000pt Kagura sets so I can 4M her). Otherwise she's not worth $100 just to guarantee her set... well, to me anyways.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

You can buy each just once. Also, you wouldn't be paying 100$ just to 4M her, you get a bunch of other goodies at a nice price. 29 tickets and a bunch of gems. Normally you'd need 90$ just to get 20 tickets...

I'm personally debating myself if I should get them, I think the discount is good but still...100$... and I think gems are overpriced in the first place. :rolleyes:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you mean Mabel she is most commonly found killing Neo Dreadnoughts. She's kinda rare (like Hana from normal Dreadnoughts) but obtainable easily in the long run.
Yeah, Mabel. Ohh, that's good to know. Then I guess I'll be hoping for the other cards instead.....which will probably get me the 2 Mabels instead knowing my luck.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello I just started, would appreciate some help.

Referral :

Also from what I read from the guides, it's only good to combine R cards and above? [level them up]

I just got the SR Kagura and was wondering if there's any certain method to combining them. Do I have to train the cards that I'm planning to use on combining with Kagura to the max level before doing so or is that just for evolving purposes?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Just a reminder to all the new players, we have a great place to list yourself and find new comrades already! Its probably best not to clutter this thread with referral links.

Hello I just started, would appreciate some help.

Referral :

Also from what I read from the guides, it's only good to combine R cards and above? [level them up]

I just got the SR Kagura and was wondering if there's any certain method to combining them. Do I have to train the cards that I'm planning to use on combining with Kagura to the max level before doing so or is that just for evolving purposes?
Its perfectly fine to EVOLVE your UC cards. However, they probably meant that its not really all that useful to level up anything before Rs until they are R++ (which was what I did). The first cards I ever leveled at every stage (normal, +, and ++) were SRs. That's what I would personally recommend as you should start getting SRs fairly early and Rs aren't worth the enormous time/card investment to 4M.

Its actually best not to level up cards that you are just going to feed to other cards. Its very inefficient in this game. For instance, it would take hundreds of cards to 4M a SR, but if you fed that 4M SR to another SR it would only give it a few levels.

I thought this was kinda funny. It happens a lot, but this is one of the best examples. Such Tsarist Giant. Much focus use. Wow.

Does anyone from the Japanese servers know if there will likely be some other way than spending real money to get more Kagura cards? Having a single SR with no chance to get more is useless and I might as well just feed it to something I'm leveling.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I think it's worth noting that the fountain stages after the 4th one, still cost 8 stamina, so it's not a good idea to farm the first 4 stages.

Does anyone from the Japanese servers know if there will likely be some other way than spending real money to get more Kagura cards? Having a single SR with no chance to get more is useless and I might as well just feed it to something I'm leveling.
This reminds me of something...is it even possible to get more Navi cards to evolve her? I've been saving her just in case

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

This reminds me of something...is it even possible to get more Navi cards to evolve her? I've been saving her just in case
No. Not even in the Japanese version so far.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally I think that you should get that Kagura in your deck ASAP and lvl her. As the SR she is, she will boost your attack in you early stage.

Later on you should rely on getting Mabel, Sandra and Rebecca 4M'd (try to speak that one loudly lol.... 4M'd, 4M'd, 4M'd xD)

Or Hana, if you're lucky with Dreadnoughts. But the other one are just to luck based on the lottery. You can get them... of course. But I wouldn't count on that. Better get a decent weapon from the lottery first.