What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Idk about you, but for me it took up a lot of time since I had to log on every couple hours to spend energy on bosses/duels.
True, but you only have to log in for 15 seconds to finish off your boss. A minute or two extra at most to use the rest of your stamina/force. Plus, it runs pretty well on mobile flash browsers (I use Puffin on iOS). I just set a timer for my boss, and spend use up all extra stamina/force to help friends. I also only post about 50% of the bosses I get. Just go for the bosses that cards that you need (or want), or bosses that have good rewards for supporters (Gold Bars, SR girls and SR fodder). Also, duels are completely worthless. Avoid dueling completely. Exploration is good initially to get rings/necklaces, but there's not a whole lot of good exploration rewards further on. Optional.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True, but you only have to log in for 15 seconds to finish off your boss. A minute or two extra at most to use the rest of your stamina/force. Plus, it runs pretty well on mobile flash browsers (I use Puffin on iOS). I just set a timer for my boss, and spend use up all extra stamina/force to help friends. I also only post about 50% of the bosses I get. Just go for the bosses that cards that you need (or want), or bosses that have good rewards for supporters (Gold Bars, SR girls and SR fodder). Also, duels are completely worthless. Avoid dueling completely. Exploration is good initially to get rings/necklaces, but there's not a whole lot of good exploration rewards further on. Optional.
That's actually another reason I stopped playing it along with inventory space. I have a cell phone not capable of internet. :p

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A quick trick for this event - roll the event card lottery once, then spend your 3 free Saint's Girl Chocolate on the same card you got from the lottery = cheap 4m SR card. Also looks like the Rare Navi card transforms all the way to SSR, but not sure if its worth rolling for as I can't find the stat info anywhere.
Thanks for the tip, I wasn't planning on rolling the event lottery but I guess I can do a few to see what I get.

That's actually another reason I stopped playing it along with inventory space.
Meh I regret not spending the 500 nutaku gold for the 50 storage thingy XD.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't bothered spending my lottery points that I've been getting because I'm sitting at 46-47 in my box and my exploring spots are completely full as well. Way too many cards that I have anywhere between 1-3 of taking up space. I'd like to ditch them, but I really don't want to waste cards needed for future H scenes.

Tesseract

Reputation score

I haven't bothered spending my lottery points that I've been getting because I'm sitting at 46-47 in my box and my exploring spots are completely full as well. Way too many cards that I have anywhere between 1-3 of taking up space. I'd like to ditch them, but I really don't want to waste cards needed for future H scenes.
I think its a good idea at this point to hoard those lottery tickets anyways. Wait for an event lottery that has good SSR cards. That's my plan anyways. Not sure if its the correct course of action (I still don't have a single SSR card). Bosses are starting to get a lot harder and SR cards are having a tough time breaking their defense.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think its a good idea at this point to hoard those lottery tickets anyways. Wait for an event lottery that has good SSR cards. That's my plan anyways. Not sure if its the correct course of action (I still don't have a single SSR card). Bosses are starting to get a lot harder and SR cards are having a tough time breaking their defense.
I've been hoarding them too cause of space issues, and I really don't like the fact that the bosses are getting more annoying. Manitcore or chimera, one of them is immune to fire and magic , and the other immune to water and physical. I was so glad to have 3 SR++ water but to find out they were mostly physical card, it's kinda stupid lol.

Tesseract

Reputation score

New event. New bosses are easy. 3rd year versions weak to Earth. They drop Evil Student Notebooks that you can trade in for some cards. Max 1 turn in for each SR girl though. Doesn't look like we get the equivalent of saint's girl chocolates, so no 1-roll lottery "free" 4m SR. Its just psuedo lottery miles in the form of Evil Student Notebooks. Looks like another event where you're out of luck unless you pay $$$ or get lucky with login proof gold.

Update notes say the only new girls are SR, but the lottery page shows a couple of SSRs. Not sure what's up with that.

Tesseract

Reputation score

"New dungeons are waiting to be explored on Kodau Plains!"
"Moreover, since March 13 two new Trading Posts will be added, as well as two new dungeons in exploration mode to get items exchangeable at these posts!"

Watch out for some new text at the bottom of the main screen. Just saw some girl show up in town and start talking about a trading post, but my client bugged out and I had to reload. The special text was gone when I came back. Anybody know what was said there? Seems related to the update notes above. But the update notes aren't very clear.

On another note, Martial Arts Lady Elise is showing as exchangeable 2 times with Evil Student Notebooks. She is also a reward from finishing the Academy of Evil (day) dungeon. I could have sworn she was only exchangeable once in the trading post. Maybe completing the dungeon lets you trade for an additional one? In any case, that's only 3 copies available for free so far, and I'm not seeing them in the lottery list or in the shop. Not sure whats up with that.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That was probably Nina the girl who originally introduced exploration, most likely she'll become available there like she normally was. Higher level explorations drop mithril(in japanese) that can be traded for things at the trading post. Also the Silver haired twins can only go to SR+(unless theres a change) when you get both you'll get a scene.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Hmmm.... 44 lottery gold. Worth it to roll for this event's SSRs?

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm.... 44 lottery gold. Worth it to roll for this event's SSRs?
I would wait.

Tbh I would only roll for SSRs if there was a rate up or if they made it possible to grind for at least one of the copies. Sort of like what they did with Halloween Pham (x2) and Valentines Navi (x1). I forgot but I think it is about a 1/20-30 chance to draw a SSR from the gatcha judging from LoV chat's experience. Getting SSRs would be easier if Nutaku wasn't greedy (big surprised). We were robbed of a Valentines Navi from just logging in during the event.

This gatcha isn't too bad either though. Almost all the SR cards have investigation skills like % elemental combat power up.

KnowingEyes

Reputation score

End of game announcement. :(

And to think I'm just shy of 500 consecutive days in a row.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

End of game announcement. :(

And to think I'm just shy of 500 consecutive days in a row.
You still have a month to reach that 500 consecutive. :(

Wonder if this confirms that LoV is the least popular game.

On a side note, I wonder if this means they'll drop the ban for foreign players on dmm since they're discontinuing service of the game here.

Last edited:

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally free from this game. It's been a long 1+ year. Even my character is happy he can be laid to rest.

RIP in peace.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad I stopped logging in a handful of weeks ago. The lack of storage space was just upsetting. I didn't want to sell any R/SR's that I didn't have 4 copies of to get the H scene but when all was said and done I had my exploring stash filled and was sitting at about 48/50 in the main stash. Couldn't roll for units or go through levels at a decent pace due to it.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Glad I stopped logging in a handful of weeks ago. The lack of storage space was just upsetting. I didn't want to sell any R/SR's that I didn't have 4 copies of to get the H scene but when all was said and done I had my exploring stash filled and was sitting at about 48/50 in the main stash. Couldn't roll for units or go through levels at a decent pace due to it.
I'm using the gift box and exploration team as storage and still running out of space XD

I was actually considering buying a storage but I guess it won't be the case now. Oh well, it was a nice and casual game for me :<.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Yep. I'll miss it. One of the only true non-time consuming/grindy games on Nutaku.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep. I'll miss it. One of the only true non-time consuming/grindy games on Nutaku.
I'm not sure which LoV you played, but it sounds like the exact opposite of how the game was for me when I played.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure which LoV you played, but it sounds like the exact opposite of how the game was for me when I played.
lol +1 to that... spending week or 2 just to max out 1 single fucking card to ++ is no fun

autizboyz

Reputation score

lol +1 to that... spending week or 2 just to max out 1 single fucking card to ++ is no fun
Back in the day, it was fun. And also 2 week is pretty ridiculous, 1 weeks is tops if you have active comrade and grind those card dungeon