What's new

[Nutaku] Omega Zodiac

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this was kinda a stealth launch, as this game was never announced and it's already available to play.

this game does not have a main screen i think. it goes straight to character creation. i'll update new picture if it does after.

Key Features
• Exciting PVP and PVE Arenas
• Nine combo skills for each character, effective against different types of enemies
• Beautiful Sacred Sets that combine 2D and 3D artwork
• 15 Constellations, 5 for each character, with its own set of skills
• Challenge specialized Sacred Set Dungeons to get elite items
• Social features including Guilds and Guild Battles
• Different kinds of bosses and hostile Gold Fighters to defeat.

testing right now if classes are gender locked or you can play any class and choose gender. as it stands, they have a portrait of male knight, male wizard and female archer. EDIT: seems to be gender locked. i chose archer and it went straight into the game as female. no customization.

also, i dont think this game plays 100% ok on chrome. EDIT: yup, very busted on chrome. my enemies didn't spawn and i walked all the way to the end of the quest and nothing happened. on IE now and i'm encountering enemies and runs much smoother.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Omega Zodiac

this was kinda a stealth launch, as this game was never announced and it's already available to play.
I recall hearing about it, I just don't remember if it was on Nutaku's facebook or elsewhere.

Edit: Yep, was on their facebook August 12th. I have no idea how facebook works so I can't actually link the post for you though.

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's some wholesale appropriation of assets going on... Pegasus Saint disapproves. :D

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tbh, i quit once i reach lvl 40 just now. the ENTIRE game can be played by clicking the quest. it will literally auto-walk you and auto-fire for you the entire time. heck, it even goes through portals if the quest is somewhere else for you.

you don't have to do anything to play the game. so yeah, bored and dropping it.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's another crappy wartunes knockoff. Why there are 1000s of these games I don't know, what I do know is that beyond being boring, if it's anything like wartunes and the thousands of knockoffs expect to spend thousands of dollars to not suck.

Even if you like wartunes don't play this game, it's a pale shadow.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Generic grinding game, and no content.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally decided to try playing the game to see exactly how bad it is.

Doesn't even load for me. :D

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This thread shouldn't even exist to be honest. As far as I can see this is a cookie-cutter free-to-pay MMO, with no H content, and not even any echhi content (like the armor break mechanics of Shooting Girl or Kanpani Girls). Might as well have a thread for Guild Wars or WoW at this rate.