What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

A 103 hit combo still only does x2 damage... However, the meter decline seemed to slow down a bit, can anyone confirm?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so the legendary rate for capture been buffed doing the event o.o

normally there like 3% chance Oo

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait a minute... Is one USD banana $50.00?
That's a USDD not USD. USDD lasts a full week and you will get one legendary to show each area once guaranteed. USD banana is a one shot use. Whatever first map you enter the legendary shows up.

Now delicious banana, well it's just crap.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jesus christ, 50 dollars for one in-game Banana and it only has a temporary effect.

Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty absurd?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jesus christ, 50 dollars for one in-game Banana and it only has a temporary effect.

Am I the only one who thinks this is pretty absurd?
It's a 14 day affect, if you cant hit all areas in 14 days something is really wrong. Not worth it to me. But what about the guy that starts the game 6 months from now and wants an easy way to get all the legendaries to show up (including any current event if i'm not mistaken).

Might not be a bad deal if we have 10 areas plus event areas.
Still need canisters to make it guaranteed granted.

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a 14 day affect, if you cant hit all areas in 14 days something is really wrong. Not worth it to me. But what about the guy that starts the game 6 months from now and wants an esay way to get all the legendaries to show up (including any current event if i'm not mistaken).

Might not be a bad deal if we have 10 areas plus event areas.
Still need canisters to make it guaranteed granted.
Well, I guess that nobody is forced to buy it, and if they want to and they can afford it, good for them, I suppose.

I just can't see someone in the meeting saying: "We should charge 50 bucks for it." and everyone else agreeing =p

I would be the first to be like "dude".

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I guess that nobody is forced to buy it, and if they want to and they can afford it, good for them, I suppose.

I just can't see someone in the meeting saying: "We should charge 50 bucks for it." and everyone else agreeing =p

I would be the first to be like "dude".
Dont get me wrong, i wouldn't buy it for that price.

But i could see off in the future it being viable simply if the amount of areas increases quite a bit. (Didnt play jp version so no idea how many areas there will be).

But 50$ on gatcha wouldn't be much for a lot of people. Thats not a lot of hope for multiple SL. Right now we have 5 main areas + 2, that would currently be 7 guranteed SL's. Something to note as far as "smut" characters, Legendarys not only have the motion h-scene to make them more desirable. They also have 3 "special" slots where all others have a max of 2.

That last part could be taken many ways i know, not trying to make any puns here. Legndaries are beast. So i can see why at some point it time it will be more cost effective, it just currently isnt right now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dont get me wrong, i wouldn't buy it for that price.

But i could see off in the future it being viable simply if the amount of areas increases quite a bit. (Didnt play jp version so no idea how many areas there will be).

But 50$ on gatcha wouldn't be much for a lot of people. Thats not a lot of hope for multiple SL. Right now we have 5 main areas + 2, that would currently be 7 guranteed SL's. Something to note as far as "smut" characters, Legendarys not only have the motion h-scene to make them more desirable. They also have 3 "special" slots where all others have a max of 2.

That last part could be taken many ways i know, not trying to make any puns here. Legndaries are beast. So i can see why at some point it time it will be more cost effective, it just currently isnt right now.
I'm only seeing 9 areas listed on the jp wiki. Some special areas too, but they have dates listed in them, which makes me think they might have been limited areas or something.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm only seeing 9 areas listed on the jp wiki. Some special areas too, but they have dates listed in them, which makes me think they might have been limited areas or something.
So at a minimum, 50$ +30$ for canisters too.
70$ for a minimum of 9 SL.

I can say for sure, thats better than the 100$ gatcha right now.
You get more units with gatcha, but you are not getting that many quality units for that price.
At most i only ever saw 4 per gatcha 25 roll, worst I got only 1, might just be my bad luck...no clue.

Not saying its a great selling point, but given time it may be prefered for cheap (relative of course) and easy guaranteed "strong" characters. /shrug

Last edited:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think biggest reason for high prices are small player bases. Even with lower prices number of paying players would be quite low.

And that item is true luxury. I put 15 € to summons and got nothing to show for. So it's not that bad deal actually. :D

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I noticed a change, couldn't catch the boss in area 1, but on the other hand the one from area 2... won't even appear on the capture screen :D Always something new, I suppose.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
Still fighting to be at the 100-500th at the Event...
Still needing 4 invitation to get the Eromon...

Invitation Code:
8PB3VVPT3QW13PRKQU78D

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I noticed a change, couldn't catch the boss in area 1, but on the other hand the one from area 2... won't even appear on the capture screen :D Always something new, I suppose.
Same here... :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Brb while I stuff Area 2 boss in storage to hide her from you guys and pretend I didn't get her either.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Brb while I stuff Area 2 boss in storage to hide her from you guys and pretend I didn't get her either.
Noooooooo, my eye isn't twitching at all, it's a figment of your imagination.........
MY RAGE IS SOOOOOO REAL THOUGH!!!!!

In all seriousness, good for you though. :p

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gonna post my invite link too, in dire hopes of getting the LE SSL, D1LQ8IHAI3H46PU6DY751.

And I'm currently #2946, which isn't too bad for two days. I have all 5 Area Boss Eromon, both Event Area Boss Eromon and the Rare Eromon running around in the first event area. Now I'm trying to get the Rare one in the second area and raising my EP.