What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Nope. I was actually quite ready to get the SSR, even had another 500 to spare. I wasn't sure if it was guaranteed chance to get SL-L, or just HIGHER chance. I am pretty sure it is just higher chance.

What I wasn't expecting was it to reset and all the previous work/gold I put on to be lost for nothing. I made that clear. If it didn't reset, I would have just shrugged, blamed RNG and give it another shot, because even if it gave me an SSR, at least I would still be working under High Rates and the previous rolls wouldn't be wasted.

See,

The reset condition is very clear. So imagine my surprise when the game didn't follow that.
Ohhhhh, I see what you mean, that does kinda suck.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know the level cap in this game?

Specifically the max stamina? I'd like to know how much time gap I can eventually have between play sessions if I max out.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

See,

The reset condition is very clear. So imagine my surprise when the game didn't follow that.
Not trying to nit pick, as the wording is with out a doubt a bit confusing / ambiguous, but it says HR to L-SL.

That means any rank from HR to SL, which you did get.
The rank up condition is separate from the reset condition from what I see.

Not defending the lack of concise wording here, because it is lacking, but just seeing it, you met the conditions so it reset. Not sure there is an issue there.
Wish you luck though, and hopefully it prompts for a more concise wording of the banners.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not trying to nit pick, as the wording is with out a doubt a bit confusing / ambiguous, but it says HR to L-SL.

Not defending the lack of concise wording here, because it is lacking, but just seeing it, you met the conditions so it reset. Not sure there is an issue there.
Wish you luck though, and hopefully it prompts for a more concise wording of the banners.
wouldnt make sense since the other part does say that it would take him/her to the next level if he got a HR(SR-SSR)

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When I read it I thought it said you get an HR that UPGRADES to an L-SL.
That wording should definitely be clarified.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wouldnt make sense since the other part does say that it would take him/her to the next level if he got a HR(SR-SSR)
I read this as meaning you still can get a rank up, even if you managed to get the reset. EG: It would reset but you wouldn't be at level 1 if it reset and you still met the rank up requirement.

Again, I'm simply reading it as a logical expression: X to X
(L and SL have the same lvl cap, SL just have a motion added to their hentai scene and another special slot but other wise are identical)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it said HR-SL, it would make sense.

When it says HR(to L-SL), with the parentesis refering to the HR, it is pretty much saying an HR that evolves to an L or an SL. It is what I understood and apparently, it is what everyone else understood too. HR is the ONLY initial rank you can get. All SR, SSR, L and SL start as HR, so that is why it is necessary to specify what type of HR it is. If HR(to L-SL) simply meant a range, there wouldn't even be a need to put the HR in there, since HR is literally the only thing you can get and you can't get anything lower.

If it really just meant for it to be a range, it should have been HR-SL. There would be no need for the L, since when you stipulate a range you just put min and max.

Anyway, can it be argued the way you said? Probably. But it would be very scummy to do and would be, no doubt, a cheap excuse. I mean, regardless of how they answer my ticket, I don't intend to fight it. Not worth the trouble, really. The only thing their answer will change is my opinion of Nutaku and if I'll ever put gold again.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@NaoSoul,

Just want to point out that I'd normally agree with what you say, however in this game L and SL are always separated. It's like they can't or wont combine the two as being similar. It's kinda weird.
Thus the reason for the parenthesis, as if some how that separates them.
Then again, it might just be me, and I'm an idiot. So who knows. :(
At any rate, wish ya luck :)

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

help !!!

why to day don't have seen the boss in capture screen every map

normal and event

i play around 7-8 where is the boss

map 4-12 play 10 round .... where is boss in capture screen

event 30 stamina 3-4 don't have boss capture in screen

sorry for my english

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure I mentioned how rank up gacha works in the past, guys.

My first rank 5 gacha pull was Aoba (emerald SSR), and my second rank 5 pull was Ouhi/Kisaki (ruby SL).

The bare minimum at rank 5 was always SSR. There'd be little point in the multi-rolls if SL was so easily attained. You're paying less with rank up gacha, but you have "lower but increasing rates" until you get max out your rank and (probably) get an SSR consolation prize or get lucky with an SL.

At any rate, if you're aiming for an SL like everyone else, multi-rolls are your better bet. Higher rates, better odds of not missing the SL.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

help !!!

why to day don't have seen the boss in capture screen every map

normal and event

i play around 7-8 where is the boss

map 4-12 play 10 round .... where is boss in capture screen

event 30 stamina 3-4 don't have boss capture in screen

sorry for my english
Very, very bad luck.

healon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still rank 1197.... aim for 501-1000.... :(

just relize, it's ouhi that appeared on the exchange icon, SL unit i owned...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to stop rolling.

Game really doesn't want to give me any event SLs.

This one is pretty damn cute though, and is somehow an amalgamation of tsundere, devil, bunnygirl, and idol all at once. And most importantly, she's not censored.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is phase 3 supposed to come out later?
Cuz I'll just let my stamina laze around if so.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have a feeling it'll come out around the 5-6 days left mark.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a feeling it'll come out around the 5-6 days left mark.
Since it followed the Jp for phase 2 event area 3 might actually unlock in the morning.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sigh* tried again to get kokoro. i failed again.

this time i got Nikola....