What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Random question time - can someone point me to the JP wiki page (if such a page exists) explaining how the buff values work, please?
No info about that, I believe.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Didnt read previous pages before 'cause I was busy for class. But I managed to get Hotaruko after 2nd try, for the 1st time. I love u RNGesus, plz continue blessing me, I'd praise u 4ever!

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pulled Sierra from alchemy. Does anyone use her in their main team, and if so what specials are good to grind for? I've done nothing with specials yet, so am not sure about them.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I managed to get Hotaruko on her advanced stage. Haven't done her special stage yet, but she wrecks my team bad. If there is no real reason to do it since I have her already, I might just skip it.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get Hotaruko on her advanced stage. Haven't done her special stage yet, but she wrecks my team bad. If there is no real reason to do it since I have her already, I might just skip it.
It gives like 400 EP extra when compared to stage 2. Plus, the legendary.

Aisde from those 2, no reason. You might want to do the Special Stage just to get the "Clear" on the area. No reason to do it either, just saying.

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does the legendary show up at the end or does she just randomly show up during a stage?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random, I believe.

She can show up randomly at any stage where she appears running at the start.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It gives like 400 EP. Plus, the legendary.

Aisde from those 2, no reason. You might want to do the Special Stage just to get the "Clear" on the area. No reason to do it either, just saying.
You also get the HR-ticket for clearing it like the other two.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good. I'll still farm for the legendary, but she's strong almost against my entire team. Beating on on Advanced took effort.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For comparison: E1 Special gives around 1500-1600 EP (without the EP-bonus Eromons), E2 Special is around 1800-1900, E3 - 2300-2400.

In my opinion, Hotaruko's dangerous because she's an Emerald - Gacha/Alchemy SL aside, many - MANY - early high-rank Eromons are Topazes: Seria, Izanai, Meiko, Mitsuki... Surprisingly, though, her AoE nuke is weak: ~1.1k damage to those same Topazes (even more surprisingly - same 1.1k on Rena, making me question that nuke's element).

P.s. Rolled alchemy earlier today, got Mujina. First impression - HOLY CRAP, DAT SPEED!!!11oneone. Tested it without leveling her (lv1, SL-rank) - she goes over 400 speed with her speed self-buff.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

P.s. Rolled alchemy earlier today, got Mujina. First impression - HOLY CRAP, DAT SPEED!!!11oneone. Tested it without leveling her (lv1, SL-rank) - she goes over 400 speed with her speed self-buff.
Only thing I don't like about her aside from her lack of oppai, is her attack is pretty low when maxed.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

NaoSoul can you please post a picture of Shiro in her enhanced form please

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only thing I don't like about her aside from her lack of oppai, is her attack is pretty low when maxed.
Yep, I'd prefer to get Nakagami with speed up special to Badger which has incredible speed but low on damage :rolleyes:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

However, I personally think that speed matters more than attack if we're talking that much of a speed buff; "1000 damage every second VS 1500 damage every 2 seconds" kind of logic.

But leveling Mujina to lv70.......T_T I wanna convert all my extra hearts into Free EXP.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

However, I personally think that speed matters more than attack if we're talking that much of a speed buff; "1000 damage every second VS 1500 damage every 2 seconds" kind of logic.

But leveling Mujina to lv70.......T_T I wanna convert all my extra hearts into Free EXP.
If I'm not mistaken, buffs are based on attacking x amount of times, so sure she's faster while it's up, but the skill is gonna end that much faster.

I could be wrong, but I think it works like this since sometimes my faster characters have less buffs on them than slower ones.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Point taken. Another reason for my earlier question about the values info, by the way. *sigh* Would've come in handy...and *stares at JP wiki's alchemy page* for people THAT tenacious - far from impossible... .

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont understand how specials work can someone explain it to me? I have a girl that has I think has three special slots, I added a special so now it has 1 listed and then None and None compared to another girl that only has a single None slot. So why cant I fill the other two slots if I try and add another special the learn button is greyed out unless I hit the button to overwrite the first one.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont understand how specials work can someone explain it to me? I have a girl that has I think has three special slots, I added a special so now it has 1 listed and then None and None compared to another girl that only has a single None slot. So why cant I fill the other two slots if I try and add another special the learn button is greyed out unless I hit the button to overwrite the first one.
You get a random special when using the books, there's three different special types in that pool of random specials.

So if you randomly get a type A special, then your second book is another type A special, you cannot have a Type A special in Type B special or Type C special. All depends on luck.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, finally reached 300k , let's use the Super Smut ticket.
*Gets a Eromon already have while the missed once are all brand new.*

Oh well, least i have 6 SL...better then nothing.
Also reached Rank #50.

And Invites are at 65. Seem to get least one or two everyday. ^_^,