What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So...

I got the bosses of all the areas on my first retry of all levels after the event...

RNG loved me?

But none of the f'ing running legends are coming by. WTF, come to me!!!! (Running 5-11 over and over and over again....)

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So...

I got the bosses of all the areas on my first retry of all levels after the event...

RNG loved me?

But none of the f'ing running legends are coming by. WTF, come to me!!!! (Running 5-11 over and over and over again....)
Yes, RNG Loves you. I've only got Izanai (sp?) and Jean. I've missed the 2nd boss about 5 attempts (her actually appearing to capture), and I've really put in effort to capture the 3rd Boss. I've missed her 8% capture 27 times now. Curious to see how many more I miss, because apparently RNG hates me.

Have not seen a single legendary yet either. Sometimes this game makes me sad... Oh well, it's a helluva lot more fun than LoV.

Mastar-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone from jp version know what "usually" eromons on combo rank? i just tried 6 lvl1 eromon and some heals+heal gummy on 5-11 and failed to complete =X

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been farming 2-11 in hopes for the Stage 2 Legendary. As I'm sure we are all aware its not an easy feat to get them to show up....

But yeah that sexy army in the even more sexy spoiler tags....

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm feeling pretty good about this upcoming event; top #500 was impossible for me last time, and I doubt it will be this time, but I have some canisters to go hunting specific girls I want. May just go for them, get gems, then carry on levelling.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm gonna try my damn hardest to get up there this time. I have MORE then enough gems to catch all the girls, so I'm more then willing to drop some dough for stamina.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm gonna try my damn hardest to get up there this time. I have MORE then enough gems to catch all the girls, so I'm more then willing to drop some dough for stamina.
There no way to get monster gems aside from buying them, correct? I thought I checked all the shops and did not see any.

I'm also excited for the next event. I was new at the end of the last one and got my ass handed to me on the advanced, special levels--but it was fun to try. Hoping that I'll smoke 'em this time. :D

Eyeblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if you can get SSR or SL from Gacha points?

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There no way to get monster gems aside from buying them, correct? I thought I checked all the shops and did not see any.

I'm also excited for the next event. I was new at the end of the last one and got my ass handed to me on the advanced, special levels--but it was fun to try. Hoping that I'll smoke 'em this time. :D
Correct. Each monster gem costs $3. I purchased the monster gem pack, mostly for the banana as I couldn't spawn the last event area legendary. It worked and now I have plenty.

As for the Gatcha points, I believe it is possible. However, it's VERY rare.

Edit:

So apparently, the next Japanese event only lasts for three days. Don't care for any of the four Eromon except for maybe the red-hair loli. The blue haired one isn't bad either, but the other two kinda have derpy faces. lol

Last edited:

Lecander

Demon Girl
Reputation score

something about merging meiko with meiko to make a giant meiko?

Absolutely not it (maybe?), but curious what thats about.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

something about merging meiko with meiko to make a giant meiko?

Absolutely not it (maybe?), but curious what thats about.
I would think that means get large gems to get a reunion HR ticket to run into meiko again to do meiko + meiko = stronger move with move up but I'm not sure.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its a reunion event.
Basically, eromons you can get there are past event eromons.
And since the Reunion ticket will only award you with a previous eromon you've caught, you can use em for Move power up, especially if you get a rare SL (or give the move to someone else/ keep her, ur call)

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

5-12
Run1: 30 fairies, 225 gacha, alchemy/hearts

Run2: 30(s), 36(m), 550 gacha, alchemy/hearts/Jean

Run3: 30 fairies, 30(s), 12(m), alchemy/hearts/gummies

Run4: 54 fairies, 24(m), alchemy/hearts

Run5: 30(s), 12(m), 550gacha, alchemy/hearts

Run6: 30 fairies, 550 gacha, 12(m), alchemy/hearts/gummies

I might do a 4-12 run for comparison later but I like how 5-12 usually gives me a lot of resources like that and 350exp.
350 exp? Oh, so all these were actually x3 runs, as I thought :p I hardly ever use the x3 mode and yet 4-12 usually drops 8+ medium gems and 10+ small gems for me :) So u definitely want to try it out.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

350 exp? Oh, so all these were actually x3 runs, as I thought :p I hardly ever use the x3 mode and yet 4-12 usually drops 8+ medium gems and 10+ small gems for me :) So u definitely want to try it out.
This is what I got on x3 mode for 4-12

It seems like it would ultimately be the same but with over 100 less exp, idk about normal mode but I usually only do x3 mode since I don't like having to do a ton of runs.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, just found out with capped free exp you can only get an SL to 69. :(

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, just found out with capped free exp you can only get an SL to 69. :(
Takes a total of 100k exp to go from 1-70.... Just 1exp away from the full jump XD

So far I have been keeping my free exp at 95-98k, putting a little here and there to not hit cap while I wait for an eromon I really want to have and use immediately. Otherwise they hit level 60 pretty fast so its not much point using it just to get early levels out of the way. >.<

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually wasn't using free exp at all. Just noticed it was at 99999 and decided to check finally. :p

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah didn't think you was. ^^

Just mostly an observation of mine thought out loud... Comes with the loss of sanity working in customer service for 10+ years it starts slipping~

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have no idea who would do more damage, Matsubara or Direshia when they get the maxed level and use their 1 target nuke skill on Emerald types. Direshia has higher damage than Matsubara but her skill is weaker than Matsubara. If any1 happened to have both of them, could u plz confirm whose skill damage is higher, Matsubara or Direshia, when they r at lvl 70 :confused:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So the reunion event has started and seems pretty easy. It's just up to a matter of luck on whether you'll run into the girls or not. The top two are boss and the bottom two are rares. Playing freemium on the jap version, so I guess we'll see where my luck takes me.:)

Edit:

They drop a TON of large gems during this event. Just a single run in a 15 stamina stage gave me around 60 of them.

Last edited: