What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Oh, I finally looked up Lady and saw 100 power atk boost :eek: God damn, wtf were they thinking when they gave her away and then started doing dmg ranking events! That is just mean :p
The problem is she doesn't have an attack skill though. Her basic attack damage doesn't really get anywhere close to what you can do with a good skill attack.

Lunaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I have 2x 50% ep booster 50% from Kagura acording to gacha page and another 50% from Sekina from notice board. will I get 100% bonus or just 50% bonus since two 50% bonus does not overlap?

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I have 2x 50% ep booster 50% from Kagura acording to gacha page and another 50% from Sekina from notice board. will I get 100% bonus or just 50% bonus since two 50% bonus does not overlap?
you will get 100%

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was pretty excited to see this.

"Huge breasts extravaganza first half"

Then, only disappointment followed when nothing was even beyond Ann Mary size. :(
There is kisaragi... although she's only an N and won't put out for you :p

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll take one of those :D

My luck might finally be turning in this game. Been getting an SSR or SL with nearly every ticket in the gacha today. No event eromon, but every one has been new for me. Finally have an ATK booster and two DEF dropper eromons. Yay.

Oh, I finally looked up Lady and saw 100 power atk boost :eek: God damn, wtf were they thinking when they gave her away and then started doing dmg ranking events! That is just mean :p
Oh but I'm wondering, will they reset the EP scores at the end of the 1st half? or will we continue on? It would be nice to reset since if they just carried on, we will have no more EP rewards except 5000 coin every 20000EP past 500000EP, which really sux cause we need to keep maintaining the EP gain to stay in the ranks

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh but I'm wondering, will they reset the EP scores at the end of the 1st half? or will we continue on? It would be nice to reset since if they just carried on, we will have no more EP rewards except 5000 coin every 20000EP past 500000EP, which really sux cause we need to keep maintaining the EP gain to stay in the ranks
Of course they are getting reset, it's essentially 2 events back to back.

If you look at the banner, you will see that we get different event girls in each half of the event as well. That also means that EP boosters from the 1st half don't work on the 2nd half, you'll have to get lucky and get another booster from the 2nd half gacha.

Magey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda lame that if you started late you don't really have a chance of making rankings

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kinda lame that if you started late you don't really have a chance of making rankings
I take it as a given that you can't make into the rankings without spending money.
But it is a prejudice I got back when I playd games at DMM. Who knows, i might be wrong.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I take it as a given that you can't make into the rankings without spending money.
But it is a prejudice I got back when I playd games at DMM. Who knows, i might be wrong.
You are wrong, I made it into both rankings without spending money on the first two events and I'll be making it into this one by the looks of it.

Starting late.. yeah their is pretty much no chance without spending money though. Too many people play Osawari to have any chance if you don't start from day 1.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You are wrong, I made it into both rankings without spending money on the first two events and I'll be making it into this one by the looks of it.

Starting late.. yeah their is pretty much no chance without spending money though. Too many people play Osawari to have any chance if you don't start from day 1.
Caveat that, making it into the rankings, barely :p

If you want top 100 you need at least 10-15 stam pots, especially since with the sheer number of players, there will be at least 100 with EP boosters.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Of course they are getting reset, it's essentially 2 events back to back.

If you look at the banner, you will see that we get different event girls in each half of the event as well. That also means that EP boosters from the 1st half don't work on the 2nd half, you'll have to get lucky and get another booster from the 2nd half gacha.
What in the balls? God damnit i spend all my ticket already :mad:. Are you possitve about that? Cuz banner didnt say anything about the ep booster

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What in the balls? God damnit i spend all my ticket already :mad:. Are you possitve about that? Cuz banner didnt say anything about the ep booster
I can see both sides. For people that don't get lucky and get an EP booster, it is pretty unfair to run two full event rewards with the same boosters. So, I'm glad they are reseting the EP boosters as well.

Of course, if this information is incorrect, I can also see the other side. I just prefer the reset.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Caveat that, making it into the rankings, barely :p

If you want top 100 you need at least 10-15 stam pots, especially since with the sheer number of players, there will be at least 100 with EP boosters.
Naaaaaaah, you just need good luck with getting ep boosters.

Results of pulling 4 ep boosters with free tickets. No stamina pots needed.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Naaaaaaah, you just need good luck with getting ep boosters.

Results of pulling 4 ep boosters with free tickets. No stamina pots needed.
Free tickes or "free tickets got from ranking high in previous events"? :D

I know I had no luck with my tickets, so if I'm to depend on luck, well, though luck for me. :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Free tickes or "free tickets got from ranking high in previous events"? :D

I know I had no luck with my tickets, so if I'm to depend on luck, well, though luck for me. :p
You get more tickets just from getting to 300k ep from previous event than the actual end of event rewards. The 300k was possible even without ep boosters if you managed to use your stamina daily without wasting it. Most of the rest of it came from gems, and converting all 1* alchemy into more gems.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course, if this information is incorrect, I can also see the other side. I just prefer the reset.
It is correct, I personally asked Bosho this at the very start of the event so I could save a few tickets for the 2nd half, just in case. The girls in the Gold Point shop (the two that don't ep boost this first half) are going to be ep boosters for the 2nd half.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really....
It is hard to stay in the rank without EP booster
Though I manage to hang on onto that thin rope
Around rank 200-300 ATM
But when I leave it to regen for 90 Stam , I fall to 450+ rank
So I guess , in the last day if I am Lucky. I could manage at the top 500
Just want the SL card anyway.......
Probably will spend some gold for stam potion , if it's look bad on last day