What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Since 3rd day of event I did 400+ runs of Event Area 1 and Area 2 15 stamina level ... any RARE Eromon didnt show ONCE ! This is BS.

It seams that all I gona get from this event despite beeing active all the time is Jun and Ishikawa ...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only encounter once
And that.. Gauner again
Which I already have it

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I only encounter once
And that.. Gauner again
Which I already have it
IF you ask me they messed something up again ... Like with the tickets dropping ...

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, it only took me down to only 6 out of 200 left and I only dropped from rank 48 to 320 to farm 4-12 and I'll probably miss out on the 500k sexy ticket.

Not bad, not bad. I think I have pretty good luck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, it only took me down to only 6 out of 200 left and I only dropped from rank 48 to 320 to farm 4-12 and I'll probably miss out on the 500k sexy ticket.

Not bad, not bad. I think I have pretty good luck.
Good thing you have all those fairies saved up for the box you have to clean out on the second half as well.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right??? How could I possibly have forgotten that.
I guess one good thing came out of it, at least. I ended up with 40+ R-tickets and 10+ HR-tickets

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

300k EP and still waiting for that first event rare to appear. Would be nice to see just one, oh RNG Jesus, just one...

@Ziodyne: Wow, that is some shitty luck. I'm at 80 something out of 200, and I'm feeling unlucky. SIX! Ouch...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

300k EP and still waiting for that first event rare to appear. Would be nice to see just one, oh RNG Jesus, just one...

@Ziodyne: Wow, that is some shitty luck. I'm at 80 something out of 200, and I'm feeling unlucky. SIX! Ouch...
This game is rigged !

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is rigged !
Agreed. Or it just hates you and I. I actually just bought a monster gem pack and got the free USD banana. I like Ana's eromon, and was thinking about using the banana, but realized I might actually get the clown instead. I swear, if that happens, there might be a hole in my wall... Kind of lame that you can't even guarantee yourself a specific rare with an expensive item. Add in that I'd still need to use the $3 gem once she appeared... makes me think Nutaku should make things a little nicer for their customers.

Oh, and I'm thinking about submitting a support request to ask about the $50 banana (USDD). It makes absolutely no sense. First, $50 for a single guaranteed rare? That is crazy. But, add in that you get essentially the SAME thing with the $30 monster gem pack, I just don't understand how that makes any sense. I almost think there was an error or something in setting it up.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Agreed. Or it just hates you and I. I actually just bought a monster gem pack and got the free USD banana. I like Ana's eromon, and was thinking about using the banana, but realized I might actually get the clown instead. I swear, if that happens, there might be a hole in my wall... Kind of lame that you can't even guarantee yourself a specific rare with an expensive item. Add in that I'd still need to use the $3 gem once she appeared... makes me think Nutaku should make things a little nicer for their customers.

Oh, and I'm thinking about submitting a support request to ask about the $50 banana (USDD). It makes absolutely no sense. First, $50 for a single guaranteed rare? That is crazy. But, add in that you get essentially the SAME thing with the $30 monster gem pack, I just don't understand how that makes any sense. I almost think there was an error or something in setting it up.
Exacly - better still - I consider normal Bananas as Ilegal.

How can you pay for an item that does "something" you cant even veryfy if it works.
It supose to increase apearance chances - but we dont know how big they are to begin with, and how much they rise with Banana.

BA ! And in the case it bugs, and doesnt work - you wont even know it did ! So you cant report it !

About Rares in Event area - I realy belive they messed something on the 3rd day with Apearence chances.
I seriously did close to 500 runs of Event quests - to still not see any rare for 6 days is mad.

This supose to be one time only event - it makes no sence for them to make them so hard to catch ! After all we want to spend F^$@# 3 Dollars on them - but nooooo they wont take our money ...
I understand if some casual player that lunches a few rounds a week wont get them to appear, but for ppl that are in top 1000 EP points to never saw them ? in 8 days ?? WTF
Thats why I think it is bugged.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My misfortune oficialy went from Terrible to only Very Bad.

I finaly have Yurika with 95 tickets left ...

GL getting yours soon

langust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody already did that. Don't worry everything is working as intended.
They are not the same after all... USDD (50$) and USD(30$) have different spoil times 14days vs 3days. Of cource you need to pay more for that excellent feature. (It's a big ripoff to word it differently)

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wanted to clarify I was wrong about a "christmas event", we aren't having one.
Here is what to expect after this event ends.

NutakuBosho: After 2ND half we have a normal event with 3 areas and after that another one with 2 parts

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somebody already did that. Don't worry everything is working as intended.
They are not the same after all... USDD (50$) and USD(30$) have different spoil times 14days vs 3days. Of cource you need to pay more for that excellent feature. (It's a big ripoff to word it differently)
LOL

I prefer they sell 2-5$ USDD Banana for 1 Hour expiration time
Or.... 1-2$ USDD Banana for 10 minute expiration time

I sure will buy it;)
After all , who would buy that item if they will not use it ASAP??
In My case , I will use it ASAP as I get it~

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My new Favourite -> Nikola
(or Chuu - as she adresses herself in Japanes - dont know why they translate it as Nikola ...)
(she could have had a better skill tho)

I never though I would be into hamster-girl ; ]

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Do u guys think Jun Matsui is worth it? I have yet to catch my first one, swimming in Rurikas on the other hand though so I went back to area 1, but that bitch won't even show up in the capture screen... To me she totally looks like a legendary eromon, guess I'd be better off running 4-12 for fairies as I still haven't got lucky enough to get Yurika either, after 110 fortune draws. Just did one 3x run and not a single fairy dropped though. I'm ranked #392 atm so hopefully I won't lose my top 500 spot if I waste a little bit of stamina here and there, got like 15 mini potions saved just in case anyway.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Do u guys think Jun Matsui is worth it? I have yet to catch my first one, swimming in Rurikas on the other hand though so I went back to area 1, but that bitch won't even show up in the capture screen... To me she totally looks like a legendary eromon, guess I'd be better off running 4-12 for fairies as I still haven't got lucky enough to get Yurika either, after 110 fortune draws. Just did one 3x run and not a single fairy dropped though. I'm ranked #392 atm so hopefully I won't lose my top 500 spot if I waste a little bit of stamina here and there, got like 15 mini potions saved just in case anyway.
Funny - Jun Matsui appears 2ce as often as Rurika to me.
I cought 3 of them in this 9 days - without ever using MonsterGem.

But then I am spaming 15 stamina runs.

Is she worth it ? - She is standard Area boss SSR ... her stats are rather disapointing and skill is not that strong. But the goal anyway is to have team of 8xlev70 SLs isnt it ?

As for Ero - I consider her less anoying and more fun than Ishikawa

If only there was Fushikawa Eromon !

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah , not worth it
Though I get 2 copies of her
Also have Yurika in 75 try
Already plunged to 700rank
Still I don't encounter Ana for just once!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck it...:(
1 encounter all I ask , since I have pokeball
But no..... the game only give out Gauner on that wave
And I already have Gauner before.............

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is she worth it ? - She is standard Area boss SSR ... her stats are rather disapointing and skill is not that strong. But the goal anyway is to have team of 8xlev70 SLs isnt it ?
Her skill is +def for the whole party, right? At least that's what jp wiki shows. I only have Seria for that so it could be helpful for combo rankings or something. And I've already missed on Rump Knecht from the previous event, really really wanted her but couldn't get one even after 999 runs :( Would be grateful if someone could post her h scenes btw, never had a chance to see them but I heard they sucked.

Oh and I at least have Ana, got her in my first run of Yun Matsui - Special, didn't use masterball but I got lucky at least here :) It's only like the 4th or 5th legendary eromon I've ever encountered tho, started day one.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Her skill is +def for the whole party, right? At least that's what jp wiki shows. I only have Seria for that so it could be helpful for combo rankings or something. And I've already missed on Rump Knecht from the previous event, really really wanted her but couldn't get one even after 999 runs :( Would be grateful if someone could post her h scenes btw, never had a chance to see them but I heard they sucked.

Oh and I at least have Ana, got her in my first run of Yun Matsui - Special, didn't use masterball but I got lucky at least here :) It's only like the 4th or 5th legendary eromon I've ever encountered tho, started day one.
It is only 15 up
Look for Elis - she is a rare in Emerald Forest - has +25 Def up skill