What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Well I cought today Saki and saw Liu for the first time ever (cought her ofc)

Still need to get Policewoman from Tickets (and I will be able to get to 60/100 at max), and Taylor ...
But I doubt I will as I am focusing on grinding EP to reach 500 000.

With 200% Boosters I found 2 days ago I just might do it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh.....
If all else is still fail
Atleast I can get Saki with pokeball
Though right now I'm waiting for Luck to get her
8% is quite big somehow , yesterday I got Jeane
And for past week AFK at 4-12 , I got 4 Rena

The problem is Liu , didn't encounter it even once
And that is also a random chance since Gauner can show up instead
Guess Liu will be Hard for Me

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

two more Guaner's and still no sign of Liu, this game really hates me.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

5,5-6k of every 3* alchemy gem and I have no idea what to do with them :confused:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they could be make into an Eromon
But i do not know the recipe
Anyone know what's the combination to make any SL?
Or even Marry Ann is fine too
Have too much of gems...

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can only make like 5 useful eromon with alchemy, after that its just useless piles of rocks.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5,5-6k of every 3* alchemy gem and I have no idea what to do with them :confused:
First, I'd make sure to save 2-2.5k of each for when the new alchemy eromon appear. They are pretty good.

After that, get copies of the ones you want to upgrade their skill. Example, Kokoro. Improving her skill = higher damage for the damage competition. Every little bit helps.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Ya tbh I'd rather take like 50 gems (M) than another Nakagami or something, the skill ups are too expensive and probably not worth it. I don't think there's any good recipe for gems in 3* alchemy tho.

Btw, still no signs of Jun even tho I've been farming area 1 almost exclusively for the last couple of days (barely in top 400 cos of that, despite having a 50% EP booster). Got 1 Ana, 4 Sakis, like 6 Rurikas and still not a single Jun from either part 1 nor part 2. Btw, any new ideas what provocation stat may be in the end? I think we've agreed that it has nothing to do with critical hits. I have a lot of eromons with high power Prov Up but I'm not using them since I dunno what they're good for, cos they must be good for something, right? :p

First, I'd make sure to save 2-2.5k of each for when the new alchemy eromon appear. They are pretty good.

After that, get copies of the ones you want to upgrade their skill. Example, Kokoro. Improving her skill = higher damage for the damage competition. Every little bit helps.
I don't think we're gonna get any new alchemy eromons tbh, the jap wiki doesn't list any that we don't have yet (unless Dahlia, Galette and that third one haven't been added yet, but they're pretty useless anyway).

As for the skill ups, well u're aware of the fact that every try costs 100k (or was it 200?) and has a 5% chance of success, right? :D

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought provocation had to do with damage dealt to weaknesses, so high provocation on a red mon means greater damage verses the green ones.

Still no freaking ninja.... I have run nothing but the 15 stam stage for the second half of the event and still cannot catch her.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Still no freaking ninja.... I have run nothing but the 15 stam stage for the second half of the event and still cannot catch her.
I'd gladly trade 3 copies of her for 1 Jun :) Keep trying tho, her scenes are nice. I heard ppl saying the same about Jun, that's why I want that 1 copy of her, slowly losing the hope tho. Every event there's been 1 boss that I've failed to catch so far, guess it's a curse :D The main problem is that it's WAY harder to get Jun to even appear at the capture screen than Saki.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've gotten every event boss so far, though I struggled pretty hard to get a second Umino (who's my favorite along with Hotaruko).

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just do the Alchemy
Turn out got Chihiro and Nicole
Damn.... why Loli:( Guess I am cursed..
I really was hoping for Sierra or Efie
Still , their special is good. Atk down for all enemy

Nope , still no Luck encountering Liu
Guess I should give up
And yes , also didn't get Saki
So it will be 3$ for Me.......

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

damn why I can't get any of the event bosses ;_;

luck abandoned me in terms of Osawari ;/ I want that ninja girl and oppai from part1 ... I can survive without 3rd girl in kimono

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can you throw away items you dont need ? - like switcheroo ?

I am full and It unnerves me that I cant pick up more - so they are littering my postbox with items I cant pick up ....

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am full and It unnerves me that I cant pick up more - so they are littering my postbox with items I cant pick up ....
My advice is to start forcing yourself to use the switcheroos. Once I started just clicking the auto button on stages besides the final event stage, I started keeping my number around 500ish. Plus, I alt tab and do other stuff. Works easy enough. No way to get rid of them otherwise though that I know.

Btw, I got Liu Angmir. Now I've gotten all but Taylor, who I don't really care much about anyways. Had to use a USD banana to get Ana though.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well it looks like I am gonna need to buy USD banana for Lui. Getting 10 Guaner's in a row just makes me cry.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well it looks like I am gonna need to buy USD banana for Lui. Getting 10 Guaner's in a row just makes me cry.
See, now wouldn't it be nice if there was a properly priced item (say $5 or $10) where you could get a rare to spawn (USD banana)? As it stands, even if you pay $30 and get the USD banana, you STILL might get a Gauner, which would piss me off. I was at the edge of my seat when I used it for Ana.

Btw, I did submit a request, but they gave me a non-reply saying that the items are priced by the Japanese developer and the USDD banana has a 14 day time limit--which is the most pointless part of the entire item. I responded that I don't understand the purpose of the item if the $30 USD does the same thing, costs $20 less, and comes with 11 gems...

I still think if more people submitted a request, they might evaluate it. One customer hardly ever gets anything accomplished.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

See, now wouldn't it be nice if there was a properly priced item (say $5 or $10) where you could get a rare to spawn (USD banana)? As it stands, even if you pay $30 and get the USD banana, you STILL might get a Gauner, which would piss me off. I was at the edge of my seat when I used it for Ana.

Btw, I did submit a request, but they gave me a non-reply saying that the items are priced by the Japanese developer and the USDD banana has a 14 day time limit--which is the most pointless part of the entire item. I responded that I don't understand the purpose of the item if the $30 USD does the same thing, costs $20 less, and comes with 11 gems...

I still think if more people submitted a request, they might evaluate it. One customer hardly ever gets anything accomplished.
Well I payed my $30 and as luck would have it, I got Lui. That's money well spent IMO. In the end $5 or $30 doesn't make much of a difference.

But switcheroo's are so good, how do you ever have more than 100 of them? I use them all the time and I wouldn't even be able to play without them, I wish they gave you more of them.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Well I payed my $30 and as luck would have it, I got Lui. That's money well spent IMO. In the end $5 or $30 doesn't make much of a difference.

But switcheroo's are so good, how do you ever have more than 100 of them? I use them all the time and I wouldn't even be able to play without them, I wish they gave you more of them.
Switcheroo in event map is a nighmare if you dont have strong team. That thing is kinda a waste for me, i only use that thing when grinding in easy map for exp. And also i just wish there is auto skip for boss dialog, kinda hate when your afk and when check your game suddently it still stuck at boss dialog