What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Fnords

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I have found that a team of team of Asou, Seria and Izani can build a combo while you afk. I have seen it up in the 26 when i tab back. However they still do desync on me after awhile.

Owari Island friend code.
3NW8WKF5DW3A6YLWASFS9

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I know this game is still very new but does anyone have any tips on team building? I know Speed is the major stat to look out for, but I've got Eromons with over 150 Speed and still cant maintain a combo while afk (the dream). Any help at all would be appreciated
U should put Eromons with higher speed in front of ur team, and lower ones on the back, or use Eromon's skill (which deals damage on foe to keep the combo when none Eromon of ur is able to atk)

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yay, got my Jean though her stats r weak except her MP, maybe i should keep her in back up team to boost up the total MP bar :D. Only that swimsuit boss left, hope I can get the last boss soon so that I can farm the left SR Eromons :p

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cycled through and separately level capped about 6 units before I got her, but at last, this swimsuit wearing brat is mine...

Think out of the last 50 or so runs she only appeared 5-6 times...

Sontilak

Reputation score

I'm not even that far yet myself, due to spending forever on Noa (who just didn't want to be captured. I level capped Seria, Izanai and Meiko before she deigned to join me. Yay low capture rates? Though at this point I think I'm fairly close to invincible for the rest of the main stages at least.

Also, since this is my first post here.

My code would be 22QNLAJ2A87V8EV9M5U0P. (I hate social media, I'll probably never get the SSR, I hate things that force recruitment like this).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i get these "skill books" that unlock character skills? people say it's in the dailies but i haven't found anything with books in the selectable dailies.

Sontilak

Reputation score

where do i get these "skill books" that unlock character skills? people say it's in the dailies but i haven't found anything with books in the selectable dailies.
The "Power of Action" daily gives a 1* Special Book at its 3rd level (500 times I think? and a 2* at 4th level. I've not managed to do the 4th level to see if there's a 5th.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The "Power of Action" daily gives a 1* Special Book at its 3rd level (500 times I think? and a 2* at 4th level. I've not managed to do the 4th level to see if there's a 5th.
Theres no 5th fortunately, clicking skills 500 times is already bad enough

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep completing the other quests and it will eventually pop up. It is glitched right now though, so you should keep them until later in hopes they'll patch it. The glitch is no matter which skill you choose, it will always give you a random skill.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh my...
I still haven't gotten the 4th boss after constantly grinding, but I did just get this...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so power of action is using their skill or switching between your front and back line girls?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my...
I still haven't gotten the 4th boss after constantly grinding, but I did just get this...

Man, lucky you. I decided to go try the beach area since you posted this and

1st try... lol.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Keep completing the other quests and it will eventually pop up. It is glitched right now though, so you should keep them until later in hopes they'll patch it. The glitch is no matter which skill you choose, it will always give you a random skill.
There is no choosing, using a special book is random you can select them to see what they do but not to choose. You can only choose which special to replace when you are using a book on a girl that has maxed out specials, so that you can try to get the specials you want. You also can only have one type of special, i.e. only 1 hp increase.

Example being if you have +100 hp -50 mana and you roll a +100 hp -10 attack it will ask you if you want to replace the mana one with the attack one, either choice will still consume the book.

Also Power of action is using skills or switching rather most likely just attacking and maybe also using skills. I have done mainly afk grinding and I still complete those lines of quests easily.

Last edited:

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, lucky you. I decided to go try the beach area since you posted this and...

1st try... lol.
LMAO ziodyne.
I've only seen her capturable once in around 20-30 tries.

I still can't believe I got the legendary like that though. First time encountering a legendary, and I was like oh cool. No way I'll get her... then I see captured.

yup is not an answer o.0
nvm, just have to move your unit. tested it by using only 1 spell but it went up by 20ish.
sorry. dartred. I misread the "or" -_-;
Both actions count haha.

In fact, I think some additional actions count too. I was at 255, did 4 flips, and used 1 special. So that should be 5 clicks, but I went up to 263 rather than 260. My suspicion: starting the match, starting the final boss fight, and choosing one fo the options after defeating the boss all count as 'actions' too.

Last edited: