What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

The army has finally been completed~!

I'm so salty.. 60+ runs of this stage and I have yet to catch Jean.. but this just happened.

I haven't caught all the boss girls yet but I catch 2 legendaries, what is this BS RNG???

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm so salty.. 60+ runs of this stage and I have yet to catch Jean.. but this just happened.

I haven't caught all the boss girls yet but I catch 2 legendaries, what is this BS RNG???
Got the area 1 legendary without realizing what it was...
Come here and let tie up and burn u alive, u lucky bastards!

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not as lucky as those guys.

But at least I'm happy I got all the bosses eromons.

Now just slowly but surely AFK farming 4-12 hoping for another Rena and maybe the legendary too.

She maybe not the best, but ye cat, the legendary in world 4 is just lovely.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can honestly say, I'd prefer to have half your luck than multiple copies of Jean who's almost unusable because of her speed.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can honestly say, I'd prefer to have half your luck than multiple copies of Jean who's almost unusable because of her speed.
If trading ever becomes a thing, I'd gladly trade this one with someone, I'm not really going to keep her in my team, her stats aren't that good, especially her speed and now that I have her scenes I don't need her.

Main reason I want Jean is to keep her in a support slot for her huge MP boost.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Worse came to worse you could feed her move to someone else and level it lol

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If trading ever becomes a thing, I'd gladly trade this one with someone, I'm not really going to keep her in my team, her stats aren't that good, especially her speed and now that I have her scenes I don't need her.

*slaps ziodyne 'cause he said he didnt need her and wanna get rid of her*

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, you still can use her as skill fodder for other strong girl and then crush quests oneshotting almost everything :3

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, you still can use her as skill fodder for other strong girl and then crush quests oneshotting almost everything :3
Maybe when we get new quests, I afk 5-12 right now.

If your purpose for Jean is simply MP, the legendary you caught has more mp than Jean when maxed.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

omg forgot to check that and wow her special is definitely worth. 1,000 power aimed at a single enemy and it's ruby based.. that's pretty good actually.

If your purpose for Jean is simply MP, the legendary you caught has more mp than Jean when maxed.
Really? Well that's nice to know. Where can I check for max level stats on girls? Her MP wasn't that impressive compared to a screenshot I saw of Jean.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

omg forgot to check that and wow her special is definitely worth. 1,000 power aimed at a single enemy and it's ruby based.. that's pretty good actually.

Really? Well that's nice to know. Where can I check for max level stats on girls? Her MP wasn't that impressive compared to a screenshot I saw of Jean.
Legendary whatever her name:
HP----MP---Atk--Def---Forgot-Speed
5860-1334 2246 1385--654----212

Jean

HP----MP---Atk--Def--Forgot-Speed
4276 1256 1305 1668--607--- 94

P.S. I hate when it doesn't let me just use multiple spaces. :(

P.P.S Legendary's speed is comparable to the valkyrie.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Legendary whatever her name:
HP----MP---Atk--Def---Forgot-Speed
5860-1334 2246 1385--654----212

Jean

HP----MP---Atk--Def--Forgot-Speed
4276 1256 1305 1668--607--- 94
dat Forgot is Provocation lmao :D

orcilol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just 1 more invite and im finally done.
code: 1H7IATYRVX6H0HOOEX1AS

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks rawr, can you tell me where to find out that info?

And does anyone know what Rank UP gacha actually does??

I'm tempted to use my 100 free gold on this but idk yet.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks rawr, can you tell me where to find out that info?

And does anyone know what Rank UP gacha actually does??

I'm tempted to use my 100 free gold on this but idk yet.

Rank up gacha only works if you keep spending. The more you spend the more you rank up. If I recall correctly, I think I read somewhere that it has a time limit also, so if you don't use it again before then, then you lose the rank up.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rank up gacha only works if you keep spending. The more you spend the more you rank up. If I recall correctly, I think I read somewhere that it has a time limit also, so if you don't use it again before then, then you lose the rank up.
Bookmarked.

Ah, I see. Well thats better than the other one I can get I think? I think I can get some banana but someone in here posted that the 100gold banana is really bad lol

Saw this as well, I didn't know we get more rare mons the more vouchers we get. Feel free to add me guys! 17/20

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, unlike Saga, there is no time limit. Rank resets when you pull a decent HR, but rates are still pretty blah. Multi rolls have better rates.

I got Aoba (SSR) after maxing my rank.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, unlike Saga, there is no time limit. Rank resets when you pull a decent HR, but rates are still pretty blah. Multi rolls have better rates.

I got Aoba (SSR) after maxing my rank.
Must've been from someone's ss on AS I thought of that from then. :D

Lecander

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All my Nia's and Jean's for stage 5 legendary to show up, all of them. :(

But yeah, her attack is also pretty low to make use of her special that well.

Seems like the only reason you catch her is pokedex'ing and passing her skill onto someone else. Unless there's some hidden same type bonus, then it's really irrelevant to what you slap it onto.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It really feels like the 4th stage boss has like 10-15% chance of even showing up :(