What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Of course you would get Jean from your video run. You are really gunning to be sacrificed to the RNG.

Also, bad news for everyone:

That means what? That the event will come on 25?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course you would get Jean from your video run. You are really gunning to be sacrificed to the RNG.
It's intentional, I recorded the run multiple times to make myself look better with a capture. :p

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are you guys using your service points and fairies for?
I'm thinking of saving mine for healing items.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, caught Jean. Now I have all the bosses.

Guess I'll just farm the 3-11, 4-11 and 5-11 to get Gems (M) and if I am lucky I can even get the Super Rare of those stages.

Killing two stones with one bird, as they say.

EDIT: Also, as far as I am concerned, Fairies and Service Points are as useful to me as Yamcha is useful in DBZ. Seriously, there is nothing even remotely good in the Fairy and SP shops. I'll just hold on to them and hope that in the future the shop gets updated.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are you guys using your service points and fairies for?
I'm thinking of saving mine for healing items.
I use my service points on that attack gummy that boosts the entire teams attack and I use my fairies on stamina potions.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use my service points on that attack gummy that boosts the entire teams attack and I use my fairies on stamina potions.
Huh. Thinking a bit on it, stamina potions are actually gonna be pretty great for this event. More stamina = More questing = More EP.

OP
Nordland

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sooo,

I have received word of a delay in Thursday's event. Hopefully this delay will be just one day. I'm going to apologize on behalf of the Osawari Island team.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah stamina potions seems to be the way to go for fairies, since gives you a way to stock up on them to use for later. Service is gummy of your choice really.

As for Ando skill I'm debating on giving her Jean's skill since think might be nice to have on her.

Sooo,

I have received word of a delay in Thursday's event. Hopefully this delay will be just one day. I'm going to apologize on behalf of the Osawari Island team.
Hopefully is the case, but more farming for prep isn't all bad since we are just starting.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. Thinking a bit on it, stamina potions are actually gonna be pretty great for this event. More stamina = More questing = More EP.
Yes, it's all I use fairies on, I have 13x now, so it's a pretty nice little add-on for faster stamina leveling/event use.

Sooo,

The game came out on the 17th right? To get an event this fast is great, no need to apologize.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sooo,

Take it easy guys. We won't bite your hands off :p

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you know how much % those attack gummies add?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you know how much % those attack gummies add?
I'm saving them for the event so I'm not sure, I always get the level 3 one.. so it's either going to give a bigger increase to the power or how long it lasts, I guess.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo,

Well, Osawari Island just came out a week ago, so I say this is great and don't mind about the delay.

However, for Aigis, that's another story....

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I'll be able to put Jean's amazing skill on someone else now. In my 40+ runs I've gotten 2 Jeans. still have yet to come across Direshia but it'll happen eventually... I hope.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Who is the Rare in 5-11?

Hmm, redirects to the main page for some reason.

Last edited:

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What are your favorite easily farmable skills to put on units? I was thinking blast or sprinkler, but they wouldn't serve too much purpose other than continuing a combo chain if I get low.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I thought there were 2 rares in every level? One weaker one and one better.
Guess I was wrong.
Stage 5 is funny. Nia is on a lot of Area o.0 The only other is that clock girl on.... 5-3 I think.