What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

lol try clicking her head before the capture button
U mean whack her head continuously until she faints, click the capture button then hold down L-mouse+Down ? Alright, Nailed it! :cool: It gonna be a interesting whack-ur-waifu party, no more grinding, no more boredom!

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Random "cannot be unseen" fact: they "mirror" chibi-mons when they need to turn them the other way. As a result, Mutsumi's ponytail's....tail appears on her left side when she's looking to her right, and vice versa; Rena's belt strap is on her right thigh, but if you look at her in the Owned Eromon list (where Eromons are turned to look to the left) - it "magically" appears on her left.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I am in despair.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mirroring sprites is very common in videogames as a whole, though. There are certainly faults with the game, but I'd hardly call that one of them.

Lecander

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still trying to encounter the legendary of stage 5. Almost getting close to running out of SR/SSR characters to level. Guess I could always start working on N->R/R->HR's despite not devouring them yet for space.

Pretty bad when you know you haven't run into a legendary by afking, when you know that your drop/gold count is the same as all the other hundred runs.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are the legendaries encouterable with any stage? Like 1-1, 2-1, or 5-1?
I just feel like spamming lowbie areas with Gem M and then cry if I don't catch the legendary if they ever appear...

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this might help you

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh......so that 3% is a legendary.
Encountered her twice, no get....

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any reason to save up my Gacha points? Will the event have new Eromon that you can get through point gacha for example?

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any idea if the speed stat affects the skill regeneration as well? Or is that MP, or maybe it's just the same fixed amount of time for every eromon? I was thinking about the uses of low speed eromons but gotta know all the battle mechanics first :)

Btw what skills have u guys transferred and to who? For now I only gave Vortex to one of my Izanai copies, no idea if that makes any sense. I'm guessing it's a good idea to give support moves like healing to girls with low attack and speed and offensive skills to fast and hard-hitting ones? And again, anyone have any idea if high attacks affects the damage of moves? :confused:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you consider "low speed"? I keep my team full of everyone above 210 speed, except when I'm leveling new ones. I think having low speed on your main team is a bad idea.

I haven't been paying attention to much but I think you get a lot more MP when you keep your combo chain going, not 100% sure on that though.

Haunter7

Reputation score

What do you consider "low speed"? I keep my team full of everyone above 210 speed, except when I'm leveling new ones. I think having low speed on your main team is a bad idea.

I haven't been paying attention to much but I think you get a lot more MP when you keep your combo chain going, not 100% sure on that though.
I meant very low speed, like Jean, was thinking if such eromons could be effectively used as some kind of mages/supports, but that would only be actually viable if low speed wouldn't mean they have to wait longer to use their moves as well. Actually high MP stat would need to affect their moves positively in one way or another, otherwise it's probably still better to just use fast eromons so u can regenerate MP faster. That would be highly dissapointing though as it would mean that slow eromons are actually useless.

And yeah u regenerate MP by attacking or being attacked (doesn't seem to be related to the combo tho), but what I meant was the cooldown of the moves themselves, not the MP.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't noticed any cool down so I'm not sure, as for buffs on slow units.. why would you want them on slow ones? Wouldn't you want to get the buff up as fast possible? Buffs stack in this game too, so I would think you would want it on someone fast to stack it up, I would think gummy's stack as well.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just happened to run 5-12 and capture 2 out of 3 Eromons (3rd was Jean). Imagine my despair when the game told me "you have max amount of Eromons" (and disabled questing buttons in all windows, by the way - it wont let you quest with full inventory). My first thought was "come on, dont tell me that is why I didnt capture Jean". So I went to clean up a bit, and what was staring at me was the "101/100" counter. Me likey.....still no Jean, though :(

This is how I found out that "if capturing "Stage Clear" Eromons would put you over the possession limit, the game wouldn't backstab you by auto-failing remaining capture rolls or anything". Makes me a happy chibi-lover.

And I'm still in despair over left-thigh-belt-strap Rena >_>

"A good act doesn't wash out the bad, nor a bad the good. Each should have its own reward"

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MP regenerates at 10 + combo per attack, and some amount when hit.
Skills gain 20% per attack + 20% for everyone when an enemy dies.

Haunter7

Reputation score

MP regenerates at 10 + combo per attack, and some amount when hit.
Skills gain 20% per attack + 20% for everyone when an enemy dies.
Useful info, thanks. But I guess it means slow eromons really are useless in this game.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I was looking at this

And I didn't see Direshia in the second graph, the one that shows which Eromon shows in which levels.

The legendaries in the other stages all appear in their respective Graphics, Direshia is the only one that doesn't. Does she appear somewhere specific of anywhere?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I was looking at this

And I didn't see Direshia in the second graph, the one that shows which Eromon shows in which levels.

The legendaries in the other stages all appear in their respective Graphics, Direshia is the only one that doesn't. Does she appear somewhere specific of anywhere?
I got mine on the boss stage, 5-12.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

4 days non stop farming 5-12 still didn't find Direshia $#^&% and event possibly comes tomorrow, i'm so sad :(