What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Is it just me, or are missions resetting twice every day?
they can't seem to make up their mind when things reset..
the tease reset, the daily login reset and the mission reset have all come at different times.. and yes, the missions just reset for a second time today

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ya I noticed something similar came had to restart quests twice around the reset time.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, any guides in leveling the cards?

Also how do I go back to the previous stages?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question, any guides in leveling the cards?

Also how do I go back to the previous stages?
Main rule of thumb is that "moe" (green) girls get high SED at early levels and low at high levels.. "sexy" (purple) girls do the opposite and "babe" (red) are even throughout.

As I understand it you cannot go back until you've cleared all 8 areas.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I understand it you cannot go back until you've cleared all 8 areas.
I wanna know if it's actual going back or if it's limited to Girl Hunt only though, because Girl Hunt is 20 stamina per spin.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have enough gold wild cards to raise SR cards by 133 levels, but I still haven't gotten either of the two gold cards I really want.

This is torturous.

I wanna know if it's actual going back or if it's limited to Girl Hunt only though, because Girl Hunt is 20 stamina per spin.
Assuming it follows the lead of the JP version, once you finish all of the story missions, you get a slot machine that's ten HP/exp per spin and Chance Time includes all character cards from previous story missions. Unfortunately, it doesn't focus on a certain clump of specified cards like GHQ does, so those pop-ups could mean any gold card that's ever been in the story.

Do they only have two strings of story missions in the English version so far?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have enough gold wild cards to raise SR cards by 133 levels, but I still haven't gotten either of the two gold cards I really want.

This is torturous.

Assuming it follows the lead of the JP version, once you finish all of the story missions, you get a slot machine that's ten HP/exp per spin and Chance Time includes all character cards from previous story missions. Unfortunately, it doesn't focus on a certain clump of specified cards like GHQ does, so those pop-ups could mean any gold card that's ever been in the story.

Do they only have two strings of story missions in the English version so far?
yeah.. 2 groups of 4 areas each

yeesh.. 150k for 6-6

also lol, the missions just reset AGAIN

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Crap, I was at least hoping for three sets. One of the storyline girls you fight in the third set is this cute, white-haired goth girl that I use as one of my profile cards in the JP version.

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, got an Ex Wild card. Dunno what to do with it though.
Guess it's for a feature that has not been implemented yet?

I do hope that Pero Pero has a higher event rate then Aigis have.
Aigis is really slow on events, and with Pero pero being more on the hentai side then game side. It just needs to keep the events rolling, to hold interests.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

EX Wildcards are for lvl 100 girls, but you have to complete the mainstory first before lvling them up.
They get +3 rating for every level, doesn't matter which rarity.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Speaking of EX-levels, it's not a terrible idea to avoid unlocking them. When you spin an N or R gacha and the girl you receive is lvl100 it will give the level to another girl. With EX-levels though, once a girl caps out at 100+25 a spin with just give you some pero.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ehh spent 2 days already trying to get SR "girl in fish suit"... what a collosall waste of time :/

OP
Lafate

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well it seems you can pick up a second mission after you beat the first four stages.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hunting those SR girls is really killing me. Still in 3-3 mission. It takes ages.

I expected something different from this game tbh. But hentai scenes are really good in this one. Awesome actually. :D

Gromelon

Reputation score

I expected something different from this game tbh. But hentai scenes are really good in this one. Awesome actually. :D
You haven't really seen the real PPS yet. Wait until they roll out events.

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You haven't really seen the real PPS yet. Wait until they roll out events.
I'm looking at the OP and trying to figure out exactly what to expect. Are the Coliseum ones based on a new combat system? What's actually involved with each floor of a dungeon? Is SS Punitive pretty similar to story mode except with friends and on a timer?

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The Coliseum event has you choose a team of five cards and pit them against another player's team of five. The colors at the top-left of the card act as sort of a rock-paper-scissors system for this event, and winning matches gives you tickets for a special gacha that awards you limited edition cards and various items.

Personally, I hope that's the first event they do so we can get a decent stockpile of supplies going.

Gromelon

Reputation score

I'm looking at the OP and trying to figure out exactly what to expect. Are the Coliseum ones based on a new combat system? What's actually involved with each floor of a dungeon? Is SS Punitive pretty similar to story mode except with friends and on a timer?
Yes. Exploration with mini-bosses. Exploration in SS is just a way to summon bosses, really.

Just wait and see. Not for long, I hope.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, maybe this was already asked, but, is there a point in leveling normals and rares besides a full collection? Or am I better trading the leveling tickets 10x1 or with the squirrel for a chance at gacha?

Gromelon

Reputation score

So, maybe this was already asked, but, is there a point in leveling normals and rares besides a full collection? Or am I better trading the leveling tickets 10x1 or with the squirrel for a chance at gacha?
Point is in SED value. I was nearing 1,5kk SED @DMM, and you'll be surprised to know just how big of percentage of your total power comes from N and R cards in the end. 10x1 exchange is not in your favor, and are mostly there for the time when you run out of N cards to level. Squirrel is, in short, a trap. Feeding her low-cost consumables is usually a waste of pero, while high-cost ones are too valuable to throw away like this. I don't recommend feeding her at all right now, it is smart to start using her when you'll have lots of excess consumables (usually bottles. boy do they pile up.. I had ~150 at some point) that can bring her up to silver tier of rewards.