What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

lol, I was just about to comment about how someone dropped me and i can't figure out who.. again
It's always annoying, only person i know that dropped me was Mystica during 1st colo event. She said in tease that my support card was crap or something. Sadly i was in hospital being operated at that time which i stated in comment on my page... oh well :p

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's always annoying, only person i know that dropped me was Mystica during 1st colo event. She said in tease that my support card was crap or something. Sadly i was in hospital being operated at that time which i stated in comment on my page... oh well :p
..did the same to me in first colo for presumably the same reason (I spent most of first colo experimenting with tactics)

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..did the same to me in first colo for presumably the same reason (I spent most of first colo experimenting with tactics)
Actually event started for me like night before i had to go to hospitall, played few h and left it as it was. Came back home after 2 days stuffed with morphine and with bag of painkillers and then started playing it and wanted to experiment (since i was so stressed before hospital i done most of stuff without realising what i'm doing so i wanted to "testdrive" event properly) a bit and then she dropped me :)

I see she added you back eventually, not me though :p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's amazing how much a single rare slayer can do, I've not even been trying in this EG and I've set very comfortably in the top 300 for the whole event. the extra .3 on top of the normal cards .2 makes a world of difference. Feels nice to actually get something useful from free E gacha tickets. I can only imagine how absurd SR slayers make this, let alone having both of them.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's amazing how much a single rare slayer can do, I've not even been trying in this EG and I've set very comfortably in the top 300 for the whole event. the extra .3 on top of the normal cards .2 makes a world of difference. Feels nice to actually get something useful from free E gacha tickets. I can only imagine how absurd SR slayers make this, let alone having both of them.
Well no need to imagine. Taking my own EP and position if I had all slayers instead of being in the top 300 I would be in the top 5.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not just the card, my guess is that people (besides top 100 or so) haven't been bothering to extensively use their item supplies.
In my case with only natural recovery of focus and the N slayer I've been able to secure a place between 170-220, falling to lower 2xx after sleep. I don't think I'll hold the place much longer but I belieave i can easily secure top500 even if I miss a day or 2.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not just the card, my guess is that people (besides top 100 or so) haven't been bothering to extensively use their item supplies.
In my case with only natural recovery of focus and the N slayer I've been able to secure a place between 170-220, falling to lower 2xx after sleep. I don't think I'll hold the place much longer but I belieave i can easily secure top500 even if I miss a day or 2.
I would wager most people are conserving their consumables for phase 2.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

None of the events really give an urgent need to burn restores, the only one that comes to mind worth using restores on is gambit with stamina restores. EG stamina should never be an issue and focus should regen fast enough to solo kill most boss HPs when you get higher SED within the two hour period, super bosses are another story completely however. Kind have to whale out restores to place well with SEG kills.

Phase 1 of EG is the phase for new players / free players, phase 2 is the phase for whales. At least that is how I look at it.

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just got my missing limited R card!

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm, I didn't get my items. Maybe it was easier to restore the card. I hope they fix the others too.
Same here. I am missing some of the items, but the card was the most important prize by far.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DAT LAG THO

..also, anyone else notice they changed the end date for the ranked rewards from end of phase to end of event?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DAT LAG THO

..also, anyone else notice they changed the end date for the ranked rewards from end of phase to end of event?
Pretty sure it was that way from start of event. I remember wanting to check prizes for 1st phase when event started and only saw we have 1 ranking.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure it was that way from start of event. I remember wanting to check prizes for 1st phase when event started and only saw we have 1 ranking.
Nope. First day at least, all the reward tables ended on Sept. 28.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I understand having the ranking rewards be for the whole event, but I wish the EP awards was reset in phase 2.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd be fine with that, I could use more ex wild cards.