What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

The RNG sometimes....I just burnt through almost all my stamina to spawn a single EG.
Oh, I thought that couldn't happen, then all my fears were correct, I mean I once used half of my stamina and I was just getting the exp slots, which with only 1 exp are pretty much useless.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I got mostly chance times. Which would normally be great but I finished my mission for the day and all the cards I got I already had ex level 5.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I got mostly chance times. Which would normally be great but I finished my mission for the day and all the cards I got I already had ex level 5.
Clearly you need to raise your EX cap. You get +5s at Lv 100 and 1M SED.
I also hear tell you get +25 at the end of zone 4.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How does it work?
It's an attempt at making a board game. 5 stamina to roll the die, then you progress that many spaces. Various spaces have various effects. These effects are boosts to event sed, gambit style encounters to eat through focus, some story stuff, couple other things I don't really understand (e.g. the flag/banner things). Oh and item chests. There are 2-3ish each run through, and you only get the rewards if you land on them. So each 100 stamina run through basically gives you a 1:2-1:3 chance of getting a reward, and half the time it's a normal gatcha ticket or something. No rewards on completion, except for the standard event point tiered rewards. No clue what the overall reception has been for this event, but hoping it doesn't get ported to the English version.

Granted, I don't speak Japanese, so it is possible I'm missing something.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sigh.. another eGacha.. another roll that doesn't even have any SRs..

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm already over 30 tickets deep.. I need SOMETHING to show for it

also, lulz
pst don't use tickets today, i bet they will add another slayers tommorrow so if you won't roll any SR at least you will get chance to get R Slayer :p

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I do hope they don't change slayers mid event like last time, I will stop playing if it happens.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I personally have nothing against changing Slayers mid-event, as long as we're told about this before we actually spend any tickets in the pre-amble before Phase 1. It really changes how you approach the event.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I personally have nothing against changing Slayers mid-event, as long as we're told about this before we actually spend any tickets in the pre-amble before Phase 1. It really changes how you approach the event.
I don't think it changes the fact that people is screwed, E-gacha tickets cost 3€ each one, and worse of all you aren't buying a salyer card, you are buying the possiblity of getting one. 3€ for a possiblity is too expensive.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do hope they don't change slayers mid event like last time, I will stop playing if it happens.
They prolly just add new ones without deactivating ones we already have, like they did last time.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think it changes the fact that people is screwed, E-gacha tickets cost 3€ each one, and worse of all you aren't buying a salyer card, you are buying the possiblity of getting one. 3€ for a possiblity is too expensive.
If you knowing about them switching out the Slayers mid-event (or just adding new ones, whichever) causes you to put less cash in their pockets, that is fair. It is certainly a different way of approaching the event!

If they want your money, they'll change the way they do things. For what it's worth, I don't think they can survive on the income from Whales alone right now. I'm one of those Whales, and I'm managing to hold top 30 despite only spending six bucks on the event. I don't imagine that's because I'm that good, I'm thinking that's because the competition is likewise being thrifty. So they'll need to do something to entice you if they want to keep their game out of the red. One of those things has been reducing the cost of the E-Gacha tickets; Once per day, you can get 1 E-Gacha Ticket for only 1€. If that's not enough for you, they'll have to come up with something else.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you knowing about them switching out the Slayers mid-event (or just adding new ones, whichever) causes you to put less cash in their pockets, that is fair. It is certainly a different way of approaching the event!

If they want your money, they'll change the way they do things. For what it's worth, I don't think they can survive on the income from Whales alone right now. I'm one of those Whales, and I'm managing to hold top 30 despite only spending six bucks on the event. I don't imagine that's because I'm that good, I'm thinking that's because the competition is likewise being thrifty. So they'll need to do something to entice you if they want to keep their game out of the red. One of those things has been reducing the cost of the E-Gacha tickets; Once per day, you can get 1 E-Gacha Ticket for only 1€. If that's not enough for you, they'll have to come up with something else.
Dude, you just have a lot of luck, with just 6€ you are 26, that's black magic.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just wish they would find some way to rotate old event cards into N or R gachas. There is no real reason to keep all the cards from the first EG for example exclusive, before long whales are going to have well over double the base SED of people just getting the free cards before you even factor in the SED bonuses.

I can understand if the cards gave a bonus after the event ended being a reason to keep them limited, but they do not. I just want to collect them all I don't give a rats ass about the event boost that ended nearly two months ago. I feel people who pull them from E gacha getting the boost and say a two month period where other people don't have the card is more then fair.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dude, you just have a lot of luck, with just 6€ you are 26, that's black magic.
Pretty sure he put in the initial investment so when new events start, he only has the new slayer SRs left in the box.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure he put in the initial investment so when new events start, he only has the new slayer SRs left in the box.
Quick question to JP players: are login reward same on jp serwers as here? i was wondering if E gacha ticket is indeed 1 for month only type of deal there to.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question to JP players: are login reward same on jp serwers as here? i was wondering if E gacha ticket is indeed 1 for month only type of deal there to.
I've only logged onto jp servers twice, so I don't even have the first login sheet.