What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Dammit another freaking no support SEG, ugghh i may drop that game and remove all my comrades from my list so if you have one less that will probably be me. :(

@blobzerz OI edits

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So since it turned out this was not a bug but they decided to turn EGt to shit i'll keep my puddings for colo.

Every single EG up to date was shit... i do hope they will never make this event again... but something tells me it makes most money :(

lookit
Oo but why...

It's game for anime/hentai fans, why do you try and change it Oo

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sure EG makes the most money for them, there is no real incentive to spend in gambit, there is no real incentive to spend on coli either. Oddly enough you can actually do those events without paying anything unlike half of EG.

Also no one knows what they were thinking (if they were thinking) when they did those edits, NO one likes them yet they have been fairly adamant at keeping them. Hell they have even done MORE since that album was made. OI is a fucking joke and I don't recommend anyone play it. It's a shame as OI isn't awful either.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also no one knows what they were thinking (if they were thinking) when they did those edits, NO one likes them yet they have been fairly adamant at keeping them. Hell they have even done MORE since that album was made. OI is a fucking joke and I don't recommend anyone play it. It's a shame as OI isn't awful either.
I like to play with those type of games when I take a little break in my job, but seriously? I hope Nutaku don't host another game, because I fear they just ruin it.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like to play with those type of games when I take a little break in my job, but seriously? I hope Nutaku don't host another game, because I fear they just ruin it.
I remember when Nutaku launched LoV and Aigis I started thinking ``Man, wouldn't be awesome to have them localize Asagi and Kantai Collection.´´

Now I don't want them anywhere near them. I'm better off learning japanese to play them.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly they have like 4 more games in the works and I can only fear what they are gonna do to them...It's sad really. I hope everyday another company like Nutaku pops up anyday now that is not Nutaku.

I remember when Nutaku launched LoV and Aigis I started thinking ``Man, wouldn't be awesome to have them localize Asagi and Kantai Collection.´´

Now I don't want them anywhere near them. I'm better off learning japanese to play them.
You can play Kancolle without know Japanese quite easily. I've been playing it for two years and I know not one moon rune. But yeah I hope they stay the fuck away from Kancolle.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nutakus 1 event/month in aigis and crap events here made me migrate back to dmm, i just hope they don't get they filthy hands on FKG so they can turn my waifus in abominations.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How hard it is to translate and release :/ Why make all those changes nobody asked for (i can understand loli edits, but changes in mechanics are just cringeworthy).

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How hard it is to translate and release :/ Why make all those changes nobody asked for (i can understand loli edits, but changes in mechanics are just cringeworthy).
As much as I hate the fact they are even changing lolis (being a lolicon is hard yo) I can understand it. The fact they are also changing game mechanics and going so far to edit out crosses from pictures is a little much.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, when was the last time Nordland was here? Ever since the disastrous 2nd Elite Guard event he/she hasn't been very active on the Pero thread.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Sees the SEG boss icon light up and gets a pseudo right as it does*

DAMN IT BLOBZ WHYYYYYY

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wonder if DMM have any comment about those changes. Or they just on the "Who cares" train. It's just a thing that Nutaku host the games, but it's not the real ownership.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder if DMM have any comment about those changes. Or they just on the "Who cares" train. It's just a thing that Nutaku host the games, but it's not the real ownership.
I remember getting in the japan's version of DMM was hell without using external links if you weren't in Japan, so I doubt they care. In fact I'm gonna join the people who say that the western releases are testing grounds for new mechanics and changes.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH
MY
FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even get credit for lightening boss i spawned myself, punched it once and left for people to get their credit and i got no credit myself Oo.

Fuck it all to hell!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH
MY
FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even get credit for lightening boss i spawned myself, punched it once and left for people to get their credit and i got no credit myself Oo.

Fuck it all to hell!
It took a couple minutes for it to register on mine.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to get as many kills as I can before people realize supporting does not give kills...Pls don't notice until I get 100.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Previous 2 registered instantly for me... i'll give it 10 minutes and if it doesn't i will be pissed.
In the prev event The Sed Artist get ONLY the count. So if it's true now, doesn't matter if you summoned it.