What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

16... 17 if the actual is killed. I don't know yet if it's enough for the 100... 3 day and 19 hour

20 now, so 20 SEG kills in less than 1h, i still have chance to get this card then... i just hope spawn rate will stay as it is :)

20 now, so 20 SEG kills in less than 1h, i still have chance to get this card then... i just hope spawn rate will stay as it is :)

Spawn rate will probably stay the same, but my guess is people will be using less consumables to force them out. The fact that everyone is trying to play catch-up at the moment is helping a lot.

..that moment when someone on your list posts an un-halved lv 10 SEG.. when you have the highest base SED on their list by 600k over their next highest..

Honestly, this is my first time seeing multi spawn. Blank just did it :D

Someone started murdering my multi spawn. :p

gah some whales did not read fixnotes and are still KSing by double tapping

Just cleared ten inactives out. ID is in sig.

..that moment when someone on your list posts an un-halved lv 10 SEG.. when you have the highest base SED on their list by 600k over their next highest..

Gotta remember that the multiplier for a full set of Slayers is about 35x. They can still have some heavy hitters on their list.

How do you multi-spawn? Just keep spinning even after spawning something?

Question. When I bother with halving the HP of the SEG? If it's worth to...
For the calculation I have strong players mostly from here.

Do I see happy faces? This sure looks like happy faces.
Still gonna take a break until next even start. Whole SS BS generated more negative mood in me than any browser game has any right to. Logging in to put it in msg, if next even starts and I'll decide that I still have no desire to continue - I'll just clean friendlist myself.

Gotta remember that the multiplier for a full set of Slayers is about 35x. They can still have some heavy hitters on their list.

..and indeed someone was able to take it out..

MUST BE NICE

ah well, 44k base SED to go (after getting and maxing Shiranui) to raise my EX cap. Unfortunately, my only un-maxed SRs are all 80+ moes (dirty, dirty moes), so I need either new SRs (glares at eGacha) or to level my Rs somehow..

spawned lvl 1 SEG and still 3 people managed to get their kill count... feels nice :D

Back