What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I'm very disappointed that there are slayers again.

Yeah same, there not even that great unless you get both SR and then they become stupid since they will beat anything weakness or not. Just unneeded.

I think best thing would prob to do rank 2 people so that it balances how many wins you get (decent chance for 5 or 4 wins) and tickets. As for the bonus points, we'll have to see the first day to have a better idea of how it will impact things.

I'm very disappointed that there are slayers again.

I don't think I ran into any slayers last colo to be honest, so it's not a big deal to me unless they're all over the place this time. Though it does seem kind of unnecessary.

I don't think I ran into any slayers last colo to be honest, so it's not a big deal to me unless they're all over the place this time. Though it does seem kind of unnecessary.

As long as they don't effect PP I think there annoyance will be at a minimal. Hopefully.

"PeroPero Coliseum 3 is now available, along with the first Pero Princess Contest! Choose your favourite girl and help her win by crushing your competition! Join the faction wars!"

No it's not :p

"PeroPero Coliseum 3 is now available, along with the first Pero Princess Contest! Choose your favourite girl and help her win by crushing your competition! Join the faction wars!"

No it's not :p

QUICK PRESS THAT F5 HARDER!

Though it does seem kind of unnecessary.

It's worse than unnecessary, it marginalizes an already established mechanic of the game (EX cards).

Ehh be profesional about this, post info that maintnance will be longer than expected and try to give eta... don't post news that it's all live now :p

Sod it, i'm off to get some food.

Ehh be profesional about this, post info that maintnance will be longer than expected and try to give eta... don't post news that it's all live now :p

BUT BUT BUT, YOU"LL MISS THE CHANCE TO GET YOUR TEAM READY FOR FIRST REFRESH!

Nutaku: blob went for food TIME TO START GAME

Funny enough they removed the news that the event is up lol.

Blob gone, post princesses.

Well, maybe they'll compensate us for long maint. Inb4 1 peronamin compensation.

I just read the event news.

Slayers are back. Fuck you, Nutaku.

And there's an SR card for ranking. Fuck you harder.

Back