What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I have 12 free slots, if 56k SED is worth anything. I'll try to be an active ally during the upcoming event, since I'm hoping to give this game a real shot.
ID: 463145

What should I be spending my pero on? So far I've just been collecting it.
On DMM I only every used mine to spinning the N gacha. ~30 a day was a good way to get the first three flirt missions done.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm just spending peros on pink/yellow potions for boss events.
If the next event is one and there are already lightning bosses then wait for it, they can be very usefull.
Red skips normal bosses if you need to kill 100-300 lightning bosses for completion.
Yellow lowers hp to half for easier kills if they appear with to high hp.
Maybe the colors are the other way arround, you'll see.
5k per potion and you will need some depending on your active playtime.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Having 1kk Pero as a base for next SS is accepted as somewhat of a "common minimum" at DMM for highly active player. Anything above is going into pink gatcha tickets, best bought in large batches around climbing type event for pink keys that go with them.

Actually, in just a few events players usually have more money than they can spend. I used to buy tickets in 6x99 packs and barely noticed it - more trouble to roll gatcha 600 times than earn these pathetic 900k Pero. Even with spending on SS-related consumables it snowballs out of proportions fairly fast, passing 10kk mark and just going forward. Eventually you'll see 5k Pero as a random event prize inferior to even pink WC.

edit:
@Nordland:
Cards we see at the lower portion of paid gatcha window (both Pero-bought and Premium) are not actually ones featured in Nutaku version. They are probably fetched from DMM one. This is somewhat misleading, as this is the place where new ones are featured after updates, including timed specials and minor Slayer Cards for next SS. Would be nice to see devs getting this thing to do its job, not tease us with cards that are 2-3 years away.

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Nordland

Quick question are there any plans to eventually have pero-pero's reset time, be set to a more western time zone?

I don't know about everyone else but for me it resets sometime in the middle of the afternoon after I get home from work and have started playing for the day.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm stuck at 100% at 8-9, the boss isn't popping up

Is this intended? Or am I doing something wrong

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weirdest bug happened i accidentally clicked X when "stage complete" window popped (i was out of stamina so i wanted to close it when "use peronian" window apearead as usuall, did not realised i finished stage). So i was left with stage at 100% and when i clicked explore instead of going to next stage with boss in it stage resetted to 0% and now i have to redo it :/

[edit] it fixed itself after few hours (or maybe support fixed it since i sent them ticket)

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With the event release getting near I'm kinda wondering if there is anything we can do to prepare for it.
As an aegis player by now I would be finishing tweaking my team but in this game I'm completely lost on what I should be doing...

From an earlier question I think I should hold on to my WCs to lvl up the new girls but regarding money is there any use for it besides gatcha? Are there any event items that I should/need to buy with pero that will be needed in the future?

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I would hold on to Pero until we know what kind of event it's going to be. One type of event uses two different-colored potions that cost 5,000 Pero each. It may be a good idea to hold on to money just in case it ends up going that route.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just opened 6 spots for the next event. Just over 80k SED.

ID 170707

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id: 660404 2 slots open sed 94k

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still 6 slots open for actives too, ID: 546909 (81k SED)

So we're not sure what type of event this is? Was this one out in Japan or is it EN only?

Gromelon

Reputation score

So we're not sure what type of event this is? Was this one out in Japan or is it EN only?
They said it's "Ultra Guards". Which should, must and have to be SS. I don't see any other type of event translating this way.

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's probably going to be delayed to next week though, or the week after.

Meanwhile, they announced their next game; Angelic Saga.

You can check their facebook page.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probably going to be delayed to next week though, or the week after.

Meanwhile, they announced their next game; Angelic Saga.

You can check their facebook page.
Bleh.. was really hoping for KanCol

timj89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ID: 272794

Just opened up like 3 slots.

Got about 88279 SED atm.

Damn, i need more wild cards...

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bleh.. was really hoping for KanCol
I wouldn't expect a Kancolle answer until sometime this fall or later, thats when Nutaku said DMM will be evaluating their performance.

At 48k seduction myself, so whats with the psuedo streak number? I just saw my first 6th spin streak, but for the most part step-ups seem random compared to the number of psuedo spins.

Edit: Woot got the SR for 5th stage time to move on, funny as someone stated before I changed draw position to the most common one I saw the SR at and just stayed there. Never did see her spawn at my old spot during that time lol.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't expect a Kancolle answer until sometime this fall or later, thats when Nutaku said DMM will be evaluating their performance.

At 48k seduction myself, so whats with the psuedo streak number? I just saw my first 6th spin streak, but for the most part step-ups seem random compared to the number of psuedo spins.

Edit: Woot got the SR for 5th stage time to move on, funny as someone stated before I changed draw position to the most common one I saw the SR at and just stayed there. Never did see her spawn at my old spot during that time lol.
Pseudo spins increase the rarity of cards you can draw. Max is rainbow pseudo which guarantees an SR in at least one of the 6. Anything less and it's possible for the SR to not spawn. If you have a high pseudo but no or low SR step up it's possible for every card to be rare.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Enjoy your log in bonus for today! ;)