What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Yeah that is why I don't think a general agreement on who to support is really going to matter much, the fact the points stay on an even level the whole event make only the last hour count which is retarded as can be.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I found 2 of the 3 princess cards.

I'll edit this with the 3rd when I manage to come across it.

Here is one:

Here is two:

Here is three:

Ok so 3 is out the picture for me, those are too big in contrast with how small her head is, I think I'm still on the boat of the mage waifu.
tbh all 3 looks meh.

fairy wanna be that have breasts implants + her r18 cards are totally chaotic/messy or "nope nope" for breast expansion part

warrior/knight looks ok but her r18 card versions looks meh

witch would be ok if her tits size didn't change on card upgrades.. srly on 1/5 ~3/5 she have big juicy boobies but on 4/5 ~ 5/5 they become small? what the fuck? rip witch waifu :(

but tbh witch looks the best from all

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This just makes me really wish I could at least see the cards I had. (Or have access to a database that showed all stages of the cards.) I had all 3 of these, and from what I remember, all were pretty meh. They went along with a game of some sort which the event was celebrating the release of. I think it was also around the time they started changing the guards for the Sprint event.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This just makes me really wish I could at least see the cards I had. (Or have access to a database that showed all stages of the cards.) I had all 3 of these, and from what I remember, all were pretty meh. They went along with a game of some sort which the event was celebrating the release of. I think it was also around the time they started changing the guards for the Sprint event.

you can view all the cards and their stages.

TsundereBot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dang... not really liking the scene for the girl I chose. Now have to decide whether I care more about default art or scene...

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang... not really liking the scene for the girl I chose. Now have to decide whether I care more about default art or scene...
All of them are fairly rapey so it just comes down to what character looks better to you.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there's only one option for this event. Go team oppai~!

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I played the game where the witch is from so I think I'll go with the pink haired space knight.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm picking the witch for the weirdest of reasons. Space knight pink and space knight brown are obviously part of a series, one says Divine 00 and the other Divine 01, and I would dislike having one without the other so the witch it is.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The oppai is nice but the head seems small, i will wait for one to take a major lead and choose that one XD

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Choosing the witch as well. We will strike down any opponents who propose a witch hunt!

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The oppai is nice but the head seems small, i will wait for one to take a major lead and choose that one XD
At least someone else noticed. Her head is so fucking small it's comical.

Witch is the only true answer.

Also you have to choose at the start of the event, you can't wait unless you don't do the event at all.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i though i could wait like 8 hours or so most players have already choosen something find which is leading and go with that, i like the first but the witch is a maybe

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i though i could wait like 8 hours or so most players have already choosen something find which is leading and go with that, i like the first but the witch is a maybe
If catch-up works from the start, whomever is leading after 8 hours is irrelevant.

The forecast is laid bare. Sail not against the tempest but ride its winds to fortune.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys are seriously imagining things.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys are seriously imagining things.

Not really, you have to look at it from the card perspective and not just the heads on the thumbnails.

You can just look and see how tiny her head is, her head is the size of her boobs which is just comical.

It might just be the size of her disgustingly huge boobs making her head look small but none of the other cards have that problem.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really, you have to look at it from the card perspective and not just the heads on the thumbnails.

You can just look and see how tiny her head is, her head is the size of her boobs which is just comical.

It might just be the size of her disgustingly huge boobs making her head look small but none of the other cards have that problem.
If anything I'd say her boobs are still too small, they need to be at least twice as big. :p

As for perspective, it's not even that bad really, especially if you look at the leveled versions of the card. Maybe if it was more like Narashino Zoe proportions then I could find them comical. :p

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If anything I'd say her boobs are still too small, they need to be at least twice as big. :p

As for perspective, it's not even that bad really, especially if you look at the leveled versions of the card. Maybe if it was more like Narashino Zoe proportions then I could find them comical. :p
*Looks up Narashino Zoe*

Woah... that's uh... wow. I bet there's definitely stuff worse than that though.