What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I meant more was it 2-3? 1-4? 0-5? ..and what's your deck look like?
Oh sorry still a little sleepy 1-4 only got lucky friend pulled me a win and its 3 sexy and 2 babe rino,kill,saori,mako,and kokoa

Edit:also almost my def deck set up i just remove a sexy for a moe dont know why i get more wins like that i would think most wouldnt attack a none deck

Last edited:

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel like it's better to just build a deck for full offense instead of trying to set one up to catch attackers, like 3 Moe and 2 Sexy to try and thwart Babe decks for example. Once you beat someone, they're probably gonna avoid ever attacking you again anyway, so it's not really profitable. Plus you're ruining someone's streak, which sucks for them.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn i wonder if we will get to keep all those shakes for gambit or should i just use em all last day of colo :/

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far they have not taken any of them away from us, so it's pretty safe to say we will keep em. I'm not a fan they removed all the normal restores from the events in favor of these event ones and they have still not removed any of them. What was even the point in switching if we get to keep them from event to event?

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn i wonder if we will get to keep all those shakes for gambit or should i just use em all last day of colo :/
Hope we keep or im going to be unhappy gambit will suck if i have hardly any peronamin and im not trying to trap just make it none sence i get more wins its there falut for hitting a none vs a deck type

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, princesses. Here we go again. I really don't like the idea but whatever, in the end I won't care. It'll bother me at the beginning knowing that they're not a SR card or what not but one card isn't enough to affect much in terms of SED.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in the event

we do how to ride : def wins ?
Every Coli, I get about ~70-80 def wins. My strategy is having 3 moe cards and 2 sexy cards. The 2 sexy cards help defend against any babe cards. Also, each card are at lvl 100 or higher and are the highest SED cards in their category. On offence with said deck, I attack other moe type decks. If any of those 2 sexy cards lose, the 3 top moe cards and the helper card, still have a better chance at winning.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's kinda hard to really develop any sort of defensive "strategy" without at least knowing how many times you've been attacked.

I have no idea how effective my deck is defensively.. if its very effective and I'm 23-3, and people are just avoiding me...

..or if it's not very effective and I'm 23-50.. I have no idea!

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yep as sza says cant make a def deck really its all guess work i go none just do to haveing the most def wins from past coli with this setup thou why still baffles me

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's kinda hard to really develop any sort of defensive "strategy" without at least knowing how many times you've been attacked.

I have no idea how effective my deck is defensively.. if its very effective and I'm 23-3, and people are just avoiding me...

..or if it's not very effective and I'm 23-50.. I have no idea!
Best defensive deck is obviously all slayers. :p

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Best defensive deck is obviously all slayers. :p
Lol u make a good point but lets try to think out side of the money box or well try to even if its really hard to

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

deep thoughts....

why are they called super rare and rare.. when there are more SRs than Rs and more Rs than Ns?

(yes, I know it refers to appearance rates in chance time)

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh i know i know normal is just that normal but the R and SR are dipped in silver and gold :p

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There will never be any defensive strategy for coli until they implement the how many times you've been attacked feature. Don't know why they haven't yet since this thread really explains its importance. I'm just giving out ideas since most people only get like a few or so def wins...

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There will never be any defensive strategy for coli until they implement the how many times you've been attacked feature. Don't know why they haven't yet since this thread really explains its importance. I'm just giving out ideas since most people only get like a few or so def wins...
I'm honestly not as bothered about that as I used to be back in the first Coli, but that's because I'm in Tier 1, and when people complained about how hard it was to beat people with Slayers the answer from on high seemed to be "Git fucked scrub, play wit dudes on your level" and now nobody attacks Tier 1 unless they're loaded with Slayers. Like, I have 4 Slayers and Miu Minazuki (Strongest Babe) up right now, and I've gotten 17 defensive wins. Either I keep getting attacked by dudes with Slayers, or most people know better than to tangle with Tier 1. So... yeah. No point in strategizing no more.

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im an odd one then all i hit is tier 1 people

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol u make a good point but lets try to think out side of the money box or well try to even if its really hard to
The best non slayer deck would be a defensive babe trap deck then.

3 babes, 1 Kanae, another random moe, or a high +ed Lilith.

This is only the best because of how rare Kanae is, and with her being the highest sed moe card.

The reason being, so few people have Kanae, and probably around 15-20% of the people who had her already quit.

So we arrive at our next issue. Kanae is invincible to people without her if she's fully leveled, but the problem is your 2nd trap card isn't. The only way your 2nd trap card can guarantee a win, is if it's Hiyori, or Lilith, and they have more ex levels than the attacker.

This also assumes the opponent isn't running an anti trap offensive deck that by chance counters you.

Your last winning condition is the helper cards. If just one of your trap cards lose to the enemy's helper card, you lose.

Why? Because if you have 3 of 1 type, and your opponent does 5 of the opposite type, they're guaranteed 3 wins not counting helpers.

The problem is, even if your trap cards do work, if YOUR helper card loses, you also lose, since you can at most get 2 wins without a helper card unless you're a no type deck.

So, with this information, the only way for you to make an invincible trap deck, would be to get rid of all your friends except for those with the helper card you want.

For example, if you run a babe with 2 moe trap deck, you would want your helper card to also be moe since the opponent is most likely going to use all sexy or mostly sexy to attack.

As for card positions, you'd want it to be

B
B
M
M
B

Why would you want it like this though?

If a babe is going to lose, it's more likely going to be to a sexy, so you want ALL of your babes to lose before moes, since sending a moe helper vs something that just beat a moe would be pointless.

What if you don't have Kanae?

This is a majority of people, since she wasn't exactly easy to get.

In this case your best deck would be a Sexy defensive deck.

Why sexy?

Because the N slayer from N gacha is sexy. This defensive strategy relies on assuming the attacker will for sure counter your sexy deck so what you place as a sexy doesn't matter since you're expecting them to lose.

Your defensive deck would look more like this

S
S(SL)
?
?
S

Your sexy slayer should be the LAST sexy you want to lose, because it can lose to another sexy easily and can possibly make your helper card get countered, so it is placed at S(SL).

The ?s can be either M or Bs, because you have a slayer.

With the N slayer which is 1.2x multiplier, you can have for example Hiyori, who maxes at 11000 x 1.2 = 13200, which is higher than EVERY babe card and even Lilith, the highest sed card.

So we get to the next issue, the helper card.

If I'm not mistaken, slayers do nothing for helper card(Or at least it seemed that way to me)

If someone proves otherwise, then you don't actually have to worry about this part.

To improve your chances of winning, you need to remove every friend who doesn't have a maxed SR babe or Kanae as their helper, since anything below Kanae will lose in a moe tie, unless the person attacking you somehow has Kanae.

TL : DR having friends fucks you over.

I'm honestly not as bothered about that as I used to be back in the first Coli, but that's because I'm in Tier 1, and when people complained about how hard it was to beat people with Slayers the answer from on high seemed to be "Git fucked scrub, play wit dudes on your level" and now nobody attacks Tier 1 unless they're loaded with Slayers. Like, I have 4 Slayers and Miu Minazuki (Strongest Babe) up right now, and I've gotten 17 defensive wins. Either I keep getting attacked by dudes with Slayers, or most people know better than to tangle with Tier 1. So... yeah. No point in strategizing no more.
To be fair, everyone on these forums at least, knows you have pretty much every slayer and probably won't attack you.

im an odd one then all i hit is tier 1 people
I also only hit T1s. :(

Last edited:

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A well thought out reply nice i wish i could do as u say but all im missing the cards needed for it so ill just have to keep what i got ive tryed a few different things and all failed.

nice to know im not alone on the tier 1 hunting i slack up on it once ive got all the cards but at the same time i just like hitting tier 1 for the i win i get a spin.

Edit im amazed that i hardly lose in the tier 1 fights only when i hit someone with slayers do i lose hate that.

Last edited: