What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Ugh.. Makina falls to third (and April in 1st) for the first time in over a day and gets over 11k points in those mere 10 minutes

I'm estimating Makina has more followers than April and Karen combined.
Yeah it's amazing how many people have shit taste.

Oh well, final hour is all that matters.

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This 2x/3x thing really kind of bugs me, it's not a contest if you're forcing it to be equal the entire time no matter how much anyone spends (you're basically just laughing as you pocket their money).

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This 2x/3x thing really kind of bugs me, it's not a contest if you're forcing it to be equal the entire time no matter how much anyone spends (you're basically just laughing as you pocket their money).
Yeah we had this discussion for quite a long time in the first Coli that used this system. All it does is even the playing field for the whole event to give the illusion it's a fair fight when in reality it's not at all. Last Coli for the 75% the event there was no 2x and 3x point system so one of the princesses had a like 30 - 40% lead. Once they turned on the point bonuses it nearly evened out in 3~ days but it was too late thankfully.

General consensus is it's a complete garbage system but yet they brought it back again, they could do with learning to listen to feedback where it matters...Might as well just give everyone 3 normal princess cards and call it a day, there is no contest to be had.

Shadowfae

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah we had this discussion for quite a long time in the first Coli that used this system. All it does is even the playing field for the whole event to give the illusion it's a fair fight when in reality it's not at all. Last Coli for the 75% the event there was no 2x and 3x point system so one of the princesses had a like 20% lead. Once they turned on the point bonuses it nearly evened out in 3~ days but it was too late thankfully.

General consensus is it's a complete garbage system but yet they brought it back again, they could do with learning to listen to feedback where it matters...Might as well just give everyone 3 normal princess cards and call it a day, there is no contest to be had.
I was lurking here during that time, actually. :) I didn't actually try to set up an account until about two weeks ago. Just finally posting about it, since I did not then.

Last Coli I joined the same Princess that members voted for, she was doing very well, about halfway they put in the new system and I was just sitting there shaking my head as the gap closed. It was so very obvious that it was just wasting everything that everyone had done / invested.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's just a cash grab mechanic like the medals and the double slayer sets and...Pretty much everything else.

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We just had a Halloween event with a few witches, so I wasn't interested in another one, and Karen's cute but I wasn't a fan of how big her boobs were, so all I was left with was Makina.

EvilAngel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another point i dislike, would like to collect the devine heart cards but no, htey just have to throw in 2 of them in this princess event :mad:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another point i dislike, would like to collect the devine heart cards but no, htey just have to throw in 2 of them in this princess event :mad:
Allegedly you'll be able to get the other two sometime in the future.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*coughKarencough*

I guess Nutaku is worried about getting in trouble for "pedophilia" in the Western countries?
PPS has actually had the least art interference of H-games Nutaku hosts -by far-. The edits have been very few and inconsequential (though there is one particular instance of a horror story of what could have been, but it's been covered in this thread to death, I'm not gonna point to it and it's only one frame of one limited card.. search way back in the thread if you're just dying to know, lol)

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PPS has actually had the least art interference of H-games Nutaku hosts -by far-. The edits have been very few and inconsequential (though there is one particular instance of a horror story of what could have been, but it's been covered in this thread to death, I'm not gonna point to it and it's only one frame of one limited card.. search way back in the thread if you're just dying to know, lol)
I think the main reason for that is because the devs on Pero seem to be selecting the cards we get specifically rather then rolling them out in order. It's too soon to say we are out the woods yet but the loli card from the story map (my face card for those not there yet) is a good start, they managed to not edit that so we shall see.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, given what HAS been released, and what I've seen on exhentai, I can only think of 2-3 "definitely not" and 5-7 "probably not" cards in terms of what they would and wouldn't release here, which isn't all that bad, considering, but ultimately, we'll see

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, given what HAS been released, and what I've seen on exhentai, I can only think of 2-3 "definitely not" and 5-7 "probably not" cards in terms of what they would and wouldn't release here, which isn't all that bad, considering, but ultimately, we'll see
So far the only card they have said will 100% not be coming in ours is the loli that has the dog in it. There was a quote from a ton of pages back.

We will have to just wait and see.

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, I looked at Justin's Osawari album and some of the edits don't even make sense.

And I assume you're talking about the old frame 2 on Ruri Kuroba? I went back to look and I could have sworn her boobs were super inflated in her red dress back when I first got her.