What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Sza, come attack me, I dare ya! :p

Well, I can't go with my old deck setup with these slayers. It just forces really weird decks to be made. I wonder what the third set will do to the lineup.

Pretty sure I have everyone, but I've got 2 friend slots open. Looking for active players at about 100k SED or higher.

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Judge hates me never showed up in rare only normal and only this one time i just didnt use my one revel for the sake of saveing it.

and im not really looking at who i hit other then seeing if there most likely cashers with slayers sence i want to avoid slayers.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a system for who I attack. Has only failed me twice last coli and not at all this one.. I have a 687-streak going and have only had I think 6 4-1s (and 1 3-2 that immediately went on my Danger List)

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So did I misread, or did they change the ranking time limit back 3 hours? (And it's not updating?)

I kind of want to hear what your method is Sza, but secrets are secrets I suppose. Maybe after ranking, we can test how well I do against you xD.

Also, what the fridge?

Last edited:

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might not stay in top 1k in this event, and another card i will miss... oh well, not even caring anymore.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well yeah, but everytime i wake i'm 700-900 and need to claw back to ~500-600 for whole day.
Every time I wake I'm 1100 and get back to 900ish before going to sleep. :p

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

play 7hours per day and not cross rank line 1000 without use item . I think i not stay in rank 1000 when even end .

slinkydodah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Hello everyone! We have some important announcements for you: 1. There are only a few more days until the 1.000.000 Users Campaign will end. Get more out of every single purchase today, with 20% of the item's cost being returned to your inventory as medals. 2. Due to server related issues all matches played today have been ported to Phase 2. Please note that this does not affect the 1st Phase Ranking."

i might have actually finished in the 300 ranks o_O? anyone know what time a day starts?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hello everyone! We have some important announcements for you: 1. There are only a few more days until the 1.000.000 Users Campaign will end. Get more out of every single purchase today, with 20% of the item's cost being returned to your inventory as medals. 2. Due to server related issues all matches played today have been ported to Phase 2. Please note that this does not affect the 1st Phase Ranking."

i might have actually finished in the 300 ranks o_O? anyone know what time a day starts?
Did they increase medals another 10% or was it like that before? I feel kinda bad for anyone who purchased them before if they did.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did they increase medals another 10% or was it like that before? I feel kinda bad for anyone who purchased them before if they did.
You spent 450 dollars on these 3 cards, now they only cost 225 dollars! You're welcome!

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i totally feel bad for people who are so rich they can spend 450$ on 3 cards... poor, POOR folks.
Bought 10 card reveals for 100 medals i had.

slinkydodah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just another way to grab your money all in celebration for the millions they earn already..... yeah im quit spending money here :D stupid shit like this just annoys me.
And personally 20% isnt enough were talking 50% here. That might do it.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have 7 defended win when phase 2 start , If anyone set babe card please don't attack me, i set a trap card

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just another way to grab your money all in celebration for the millions they earn already..... yeah im quit spending money here :D stupid shit like this just annoys me.
And personally 20% isnt enough were talking 50% here. That might do it.
50% will be in last 2 days i bet so all those people that need like 500 more medals to get card will buy em.