What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Well, opened up a slot on my friends list if anyone wants to beat on an 8.7m for support points. Preferably someone who might also summon an 8.7m so I can work on mine. :p

Edit: List full now.

Last edited:

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2x SR out of 20 normal gatcha rolls, Akie and Minami. Today is a good day.

On the plus side, having Akie DOES make a huge difference fighting the bosses, went from 91k sed to ~180k

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just received about 50k EP.. looks like a retroactive fix has been put in

edit: make that about 90k, lol

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must've, because I just got around 70k I think.

Edit: I'm a bit worried now, because I just noticed my elimination count jumped up to 198x from 70xish.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..and I just now got a request for a lv 51 8.7M so.. those are still around

it's also looking like they fixed the rewards, too (getting super rewards for normal bosses)

lol.. and I just got a request for another 8.7M, this one Lv 191. Yes, level one hundred, ninety-one.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The person on my list who was summoning level 2xs is now summoning 4x+s. Means hitting other people's stuff is dangerous now. :p

Ryougi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just got a lvl 95 with 8.7m HP :<

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most things past 50 are 8.7m hp though. :p

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just got a level 80 with 700k hp. Looks like they're getting all the bugs, which is nice.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got a level 80 with 700k hp. Looks like they're getting all the bugs, which is nice.
I'm thinking it's only certain levels that aren't quite as bugged. Everyone else I see is spawning 8.7ms still. When I spawned a level 60 though it was only 1.5m hp.

Edit: Someone on my list just spawned a 90 and it's 800k hp. Seems to be the levels that end in 0.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm thinking it's only certain levels that aren't quite as bugged. Everyone else I see is spawning 8.7ms still. When I spawned a level 60 though it was only 1.5m hp.

Edit: Someone on my list just spawned a 90 and it's 800k hp. Seems to be the levels that end in 0.
just got a lv 137 8.7M

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just spawned lvl 68 with 8.7 kk

... fix your shit nutaku :/

[edit] got 2 new SR in a row using 2 N gacha trickets and 1 reveal... don't fix anything nutaku :p

Last edited:

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would like to point out that Nutaku, in fact, is not responsible for fixing anything in games they host. They can only point out wishes of community to devs.

And I'd really like to think PPS dev team didn't just lock one programmer in the closet and told him to work on eng game until release. Because this mess points at something among those lines. :D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I spawned a level 55 with 8.7 mil hp, RIP.

I guess one can always buy elixirs to chase them off, but I've been dumping my peros into Gacha tickets to AT LEAST get the N Rarity card for the bosses. However,it's gotten to the point that I have nearly every N Rarity card in the gacha but Miyako.

I pretty much have all of the currently avalibile N rarity cards too besides Miyako, Aoe(RNG with Kurito's nest) and Minako Shino(She isn't in the gachas, not sure where she comes from.)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I spawned a level 55 with 8.7 mil hp, RIP.

I guess one can always buy elixirs to chase them off, but I've been dumping my peros into Gacha tickets to AT LEAST get the N Rarity card for the bosses. However,it's gotten to the point that I have nearly every N Rarity card in the gacha but Miyako.

I pretty much have all of the currently avalibile N rarity cards too besides Miyako, Aoe(RNG with Kurito's nest) and Minako Shino(She isn't in the gachas, not sure where she comes from.)
Don't bother, once you start spawning 50+s you'll get them more often than not. I tried it out when I first started spawning 50s and went through a full stack of 10 elixirs fast.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would like to point out that Nutaku, in fact, is not responsible for fixing anything in games they host.
That's a fair point but guys from nutako actually read those forums (i seriously doubt anyone from DMM is:p) :)

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, looking for some active friends! :)

I have 90.5k SED (165k for event) and my ID is 576944

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the only way to get Satona Okada through event gacha? How do I even got ticket for that one? Yeah, no points to spend.

Xirin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will Makiko Shinano be released as normal gacha in the future? Or just for this event?