What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Woo server back up on last 14 mins of my boss.

Annnnnnd of course forget elixir on boss after. :p

Last edited:

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Slooowly losing my support ranking because none of my friends are posting any bosses anymore :(

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Slooowly losing my support ranking because none of my friends are posting any bosses anymore :(
Got 8 slots after cleaning house, posting bosses every 30mins is pretty much all I do now, if anyone wants a few to hit.

ID 367171

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, spotted a couple of people on my friends list with the eggplant girl N card. Anyone know where she's dropping now?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All gone!

So, spotted a couple of people on my friends list with the eggplant girl N card. Anyone know where she's dropping now?
They added her to the N gacha

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like she's in the N gacha.

Got 8 slots after cleaning house, posting bosses every 30mins is pretty much all I do now, if anyone wants a few to hit.

ID 367171
Sent you one.

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, thanks. Guess I'll inevitably pick her up sooner or later then.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm starting to get the feeling that if you haven't hit 1 mil EP by now or aren't at least relatively close, you're not gonna.

I don't like veering into hyperbole, but this is looking to me like a failed event. They can say that the ludicrously high HP bosses that started appearing on DAY ONE was "close to intent", but it was very obviously a bug. If this sort of weaseling to artificially pump up sales of cash items is the direction they want to take it for future events, then it doesn't look good for the health and interest of it going forward.

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm starting to get the feeling that if you haven't hit 1 mil EP by now or aren't at least relatively close, you're not gonna.

I don't like veering into hyperbole, but this is looking to me like a failed event. They can say that the ludicrously high HP bosses that started appearing on DAY ONE was "close to intent", but it was very obviously a bug. If this sort of weaseling to artificially pump up sales of cash items is the direction they want to take it for future events, then it doesn't look good for the health and interest of it going forward.
I'm at 870k, and I'm pretty sure I'll reach 1 mil. That said, I got about 300k in the first day or two - at this point I'm lucky to pick up 50k per day. I agree that as a first event this is pretty disappointing. Not a great start.

On the other hand, our opinions might not count much, since there must be people buying the consumables... not sure why, who cares if you hit 30m or whatever the top people are up to by now? Seems like a waste of time and money. Still, must be making money for the game makers.

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so anybody knows what Ex Wild Cards are for? I have 1 and dont know how to use it, or what's it's used for.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so anybody knows what Ex Wild Cards are for? I have 1 and dont know how to use it, or what's it's used for.
After going through the DMM thread, it seems you can only use it after a particular story event that hasn't been released on Nutaku yet. It's supposed to level up a card after it's already at lvl 100, though it only gives an extra 3 SED. Apparently this 'coliseum' thing will be a reason to want to use it, once that gets here. Just stockpile them for now.

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After going through the DMM thread, it seems you can only use it after a particular story event that hasn't been released on Nutaku yet. It's supposed to level up a card after it's already at lvl 100, though it only gives an extra 3 SED. Apparently this 'coliseum' thing will be a reason to want to use it, once that gets here. Just stockpile them for now.
i see, thx

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kurito card count

SR 1
R 7
N 0

Why am I being tortured. :(

lilpyro64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Moving from the Japanese version to the international one.

ID: 172897

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Doing Explore now and sitting with full focus. Nice event.

If anyone need help killing event boss, please add me: 723777

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy crap, someone spawned a level 1574 encounter in my friends list :O

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Nordland

Not PPS related, but still a very... VERY... important question.

Are you using every fiber of your existence, to try and bring over Monster Musume Online to the west?
The game has been announced to release this year on DMM (link: ).
And many people love to see it being released in the west as well.

The manga is extremely popular in the west, it might even be more popular in the west then it is in Japan.
The game is probably even more wanted then the Kancolle game (the devs of that game are making this game as well).
So saying that this game will bring in loads of new Nutaku users, is an understatement. It will bring in loads of very happy new Nutaku users :cool:.

So please, use every fiber of your existence to bring Monster Musume Online to the west. It is your fate :cool:.

Some screenshots from the game:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So the JP version just started an Elite Guard event earlier today...

Just sayin'.