What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

It's basically a slot machine until events start up.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

PPS is pointless without events, if we don't get any then don't even try to play it.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

which then raises the question: what do the events involve :)

m3rryweather

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a higher chance of getting the SR card in stage 1-9 than 1-3? I'm literally dying from boredom.

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's usually 3 events in a rotation of tower climbing, player vs player arena, and boss rush. There have been special events like maze climbing or that stupidly hard raid mode but those were trial events.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So from what i could gather the idea is to farm each zone to get all cards before facing the boss. That isn't so hard but when we consider the requirements/luck to get the gold girl...

Also does the gold girl change from zone to zone? Getting kinda tired of rolling the same place while I could at least move to the last part of the mission.

Mangomon

Reputation score

So from what i could gather the idea is to farm each zone to get all cards before facing the boss. That isn't so hard but when we consider the requirements/luck to get the gold girl...

Also does the gold girl change from zone to zone? Getting kinda tired of rolling the same place while I could at least move to the last part of the mission.
Yes the SR girl changes with the total area. So Area 1-1 through 1-9 is one SR girl. It's not recommended but if you don't get the girl there's a rotating GHQ(Girl Hunt Quest) spinner in the completion scheme section. It's not very efficient but it only has specific girls available, including SRs from previous Areas.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, so I guess I'll move to the last part of the mission and try my luck there.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'll be frank: not sure if i will continue playing this, where LoV is mostly pay to not wait, this is really pay to win

gimmick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally finished stage 1 with all of the girls obtained, that was a pain in the rear

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess ill finally be able to play this game huh?

im scared i have already gotten 3 SR cards. 2 from the maps xDU this is far too easy....(so this is where my luck has come eh? Damnit i wanted my kira T^T)

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figured out what the vibrators are for?

Gromelon

Reputation score

which then raises the question: what do the events involve :)
Who did I write and Lafate edited event guide for? It's in the first post somewhere. It still needs heavy spellcheck as after editing there seems to be even more mistakes that before, but it is readable and answers almost all questions about events.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol literally every since person here already have a full list
id:737843

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who did I write and Lafate edited event guide for? It's in the first post somewhere. It still needs heavy spellcheck as after editing there seems to be even more mistakes that before, but it is readable and answers almost all questions about events.

Aha!
It was under the FAQ section.
I actually looked at a lot of the sections BUT the FAQ one haha...

I would recommend putting it in its own category rather than as a subcategory in the FAQ.

The events do seem interesting, but I'm probably going to drop this game soon (not quite yet, but soon).
LoV and even Hellfire Girls takes like 2-4 minutes per login.
This is taking like 20-25 to go through all your stamina per login...

Which is the same reason I dropped Aegis, as fun as that was (way too much grinding/time commitment).
If they were HTML5 based games that could be played on smartphones, maybe I could do this, but sadly they're not :/

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Which is the same reason I dropped Aegis, as fun as that was (way too much grinding/time commitment).
Don't event try it then. If Aigis seems like too much grinding to you, PPS during event is a pure hell it terms of time consumption.

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Question: is there any way to change the rate the text appears? Or reason to believe we'd get a way to change it in a later update?

(I mean the base rate, not the auto-advance or fast forward buttons.)

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't event try it then. If Aigis seems like too much grinding to you, PPS during event is a pure hell it terms of time consumption.
Thanks for the heads up.
Emptying out my friends list.

With a full time job, there's just no real way to play a flash game that has to be done on a PC. :)