What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Eugh, I'm so burnt with the events, they are releasing them at a unhealthy rate, like they know the game won't be profitable in half a year.
I think I'm just going to do the bare minimum to get the EP reward card and completely forget about the rankings, I have to go to classes anyway.
I don't think so. The game is pretty much a whole lot of nothing outside of events, and there has been pretty consistently a week off between them.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Heh, kinda amusing how the people on these boards are doing. I'm seeing 4 others (that I recognize) in the top 50 currently, including the #1.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way, my ID is 570918, I have 5 open slots.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Currently rank 10 is 320k, rank 30 is 181k. I'm fine with being anywhere between 1-30 for this event, but that might change depending on the speed people are pushing their points. Hoping I can stay within top 10 since being in the top 3 doesn't matter at all?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently rank 10 is 320k, rank 30 is 181k. I'm fine with being anywhere between 1-30 for this event, but that might change depending on the speed people are pushing their points. Hoping I can stay within top 10 since being in the top 3 doesn't matter at all?
I think a lot of people are on cruise control right now.. you won't see them really pushing and using their consumables until the second half

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm fine until I get the card. Doesn't matter if in the EP rank or in the Helper. Well, I have a guess the big changes in the rank comes in the second period.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm fine until I get the card. Doesn't matter if in the EP rank or in the Helper. Well, I have a guess the big changes in the rank comes in the second period.
Eh, support matters a bit for those of us that aren't maxed out yet. R Wilds and reveals aren't a huge factor, but they do come in handy. Personally, I'll be trying to keep my support rank solid. I do agree that the huge changes in rank wont happen until phase two when the second tier of slayers comes out though. Granted, if you can get far enough ahead in phase 1 it could help a lot in maintaining your position, possibly discouraging some from burning through a large amount of consumables if they think it's a lost cause.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pure rage when something survives with sub 1000 HP after a single weak attack...

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think I'm done with Pero. It's not really the management or bug issues that did me in, but rather I just find the events completely unfun and tedious. That 30-minute focus cap makes it too much of a chore. Unfortunately they are the game's main source of SR/R wilds so casual play isn't really an option.

I'll empty my perofriends list to save others the trouble.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just giving this event a meh effort, I don't have the will to go hard on this one. Probably put the bare minimum effort I need to get everything in phase 1, I'll probably say fuck phase 2 as I can only imagine how much of a cluster fuck it's gonna be after the last EG.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The pure rage when something survives with sub 1000 HP after a single weak attack...
Its not as bad as say having 1m sed and then the guard has 200,001 health or so, because at that point you know for a fact that even your absolute highest roll won't cut it and you potentially have to waste another focus.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I always just request support when something has just a bit too much health for me to kill in one more hit.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I should probably ask this now before I get screwed over but, the ranking rewards occur twice for phase 1 and phase 2 right? Will there be a phase based ranking reward as well as a total ranking reward just like the Gambit Event?

I'm just wondering why people would go all out for Phase 2 and not Phase 1.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I should probably ask this now before I get screwed over but, the ranking rewards occur twice for phase 1 and phase 2 right? Will there be a phase based ranking reward as well as a total ranking reward just like the Gambit Event?

If it's anything like last EG, phase 2 will have new rewards for killing the "super" bosses. Phase 2 is pretty much you have to whale super hard or you can't progress.

I don't think there is an overall reward but I might be mistaken.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only once phase 2 starts can you spawn Super Elite Guards. When that happens there will be rewards for killing them. They have 1 million hp per level, and you need to kill or help kill 300 of them assuming the event works properly this time.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it's anything like last EG, phase 2 will have new rewards for killing the "super" bosses. Phase 2 is pretty much you have to whale super hard or you can't progress.

I don't think there is an overall reward but I might be mistaken.
There were phase AND overall rewards for ranking in the past, but this time it appears to be straight phase rewards.. EP milestone rewards (past two EGs, milestones were for the whole event) appear to be just for the phase this time, meaning we might possibly get new milestone rewards in the 2nd half