What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Fair enough

Well I might as well take a nap, maybe the event in pero will be fixed when I wake up

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just derped pretty hard.

Was spinning the spinner and was like, damn no one has a guard up at all? So I keep spinning and spinning, use a peronamin to spin more trying to spawn a guard.

Then I realize I'm on the normal spinner.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what should we do in this event. Fight the bosses or the lag??
With every spin and page exchange I feel like dying of old age..

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just derped pretty hard.

Was spinning the spinner and was like, damn no one has a guard up at all? So I keep spinning and spinning, use a peronamin to spin more trying to spawn a guard.

Then I realize I'm on the normal spinner.
Well that's unfortunate, but at least I had a good laugh with that.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so sick of this.. do all the work on a SEG, hangs on last hit, someone else gets credit..

..and another zombie boss

Last edited:

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what's happening other than the posts about the stability. I don't think I got the rewards from the previous phase (if there were rewards), but I don't know what the specific time for distribution is anyways. Apparently if my comprehension skills are working, they'll be distributed a day after maintenance.

Otherwise, servers are obviously crap and I just have to wait longer or not get them at all. Also two sets of slayers is ridiculous. Multipliers get so damn high.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone explain me how the hell are you playing?
I'm lucky if I can get a gatcha roll without disconnecting twice or thrice...

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so sick of this.. do all the work on a SEG, hangs on last hit, someone else gets credit..
Honestly, that's not too bad. I've had flash crash (go unresponsive) twice so far on solo kills, and both times the boss showed up as dead when I re-logged, but no rewards, and presumably no EP for the kills either (can't confirm that though, I only keep a very general idea of where I am EP wise).

Kinda wish they'd had a set of phase 1 rewards, the SEG's are going to really upset the rankings. Just finished off a lvl 25 one earlier for over .5m EP (one of yours sza I think. Also, how the hell do you pronounce your name. It's been bugging me for a while. Been mentally pronouncing it as tzar-rala/czar-rala, but I'd appreciate it if you could confirm if that's right nor not.).

Also, if I haven't mentioned so before, slayers are just plain broken. The new 3 (and the rare I didn't fish for earlier) boosted my 400k-ish SED to over 12m event SED (from the 2.5m-ish it was in phase 1). And they aren't fully maxed yet >_<

Edit: Also freezing up every time I get a 'chance', and half the time when I get a 'gift', which of course is every 2-5 spins now...

Back to Dota 2 while waiting on focus regen-ing.

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nutaku Facebook
"Stay focused and build up your EP to get awesome rewards and items to help you along in your journey.
Remember, Support EP is received with a delay."

So now they just start to lie. Just awesome.
By the way, yeah, still missing rewards from phase 1, break on Totalling Event Zero, Crashes, Other stuffs.... Oh boy.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Decided to throw 1 € for one gatca ticket and got Alpha SR Kashisu Kokuto. Nice. Event SED is now ~ 1,6 milion.

Is there new Slayer N in normal gatca btw?

e: Spawn rate for Lightning bosses are way too low. :(

Last edited:

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Decided to throw 1 € for one gatca ticket and got Alpha SR Kashisu Kokuto. Nice. Event SED is now ~ 1,6 milion.

Is there new Slayer N in normal gatca btw?
It is two Alpha now in the N Gacha

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure what's happening other than the posts about the stability. I don't think I got the rewards from the previous phase (if there were rewards), but I don't know what the specific time for distribution is anyways. Apparently if my comprehension skills are working, they'll be distributed a day after maintenance.

Otherwise, servers are obviously crap and I just have to wait longer or not get them at all. Also two sets of slayers is ridiculous. Multipliers get so damn high.
There are rewards only for the entire event, so ranking rewards (like the SR card) will be distributed on Monday when the event ends.(Hopefully, Nutaku is not handling any game without problems right now, wouldn't surprise me if nobody gets ranking reward).

You know Nordland or whoever Nutaku employee is reading this (I bet you don't even hang around anymore), when people said that when something is not broken don't fix it, it din't mean you shouldn't fix anything at all. Come on you are a bloody business, get your shit together.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, they just posted a "check back tomorrow" tweet regarding stability and SEG support

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's one from 16-18 bosses now. Really?
I started out about 1-in-1o, but now averaging about 1-in-7..

problem is, I keep getting zombie bosses, which is preventing me from spawning -any- boss unless someone else notices I have a zombie and re-kills it, or I waste 6+ focus to clean it up myself

..assuming I can do anything at all and the game doesn't hang

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's one from 16-18 bosses now. Really?
I started out about 1-in-1o, but now averaging about 1-in-7..
I didn't find a single one SEG in... 20 boss? Anyway, maybe it's better to end this for today, when I pray to not get a 3 chance because it's crash the game... that's when the problem is big :D
Anyway, I'm curious, how they "looking into these problems." -.-