What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Agreed. But dat loot table tho. And the player/character xp isn't bad either. You can bet I'll be spamming that.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. But dat loot table tho. And the player/character xp isn't bad either. You can bet I'll be spamming that.
Me too. Wrote about that earlier. The previous "but" just explains why it is almost perfect. Anyway now one just will spam eggs and with enough luck... won't be losing them in stockpiles :D

Rolled 10 in mancha. One Mikoto. Damn his name though. I just can't have a weird feeling comparing his sex and name.

Edit: firs Echidna Queen. Come take a bite :D

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Me too. Wrote about that earlier. The previous "but" just explains why it is almost perfect. Anyway now one just will spam eggs and with enough luck... won't be losing them in stockpiles :D

Rolled 10 in mancha. One Mikoto. Damn his name though. I just can't have a weird feeling comparing his sex and name.
Yeah , especially for me. My Aigis waifu is... Mikoto >.> and now I'll have to live with this dude having the same name.

Edit: Just fought my first Queen. That **** AoE Blind. I'm gonna remove the Bracelet from my Shien and give him Earrings for the remainder of this event.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah , especially for me. My Aigis waifu is... Mikoto >.> and now I'll have to live with this dude having the same name.
Omg. Not that is something that can turn quite traumatic. Anyway lucky you to roll Her, congratz.

btw, this Echidna queen is quite... tricky... I think I'll look for some accessories to disable that blind status -_-

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Just fought my first Queen. That **** AoE Blind. I'm gonna remove the Bracelet from my Shien and give him Earrings for the remainder of this event.
Pls no, what about my damages on other bosses. :D

Also she only has 700k hp anyway.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Omg. Not that is something that can turn quite traumatic. Anyway lucky you to roll Her, congratz.

btw, this Echidna queen is quite... tricky... I think I'll look for some accessories to disable that blind status -_-
I don't actually have her :( (only on the DMM version that I don't play anymore).

Earrings are the accessory you're looking for, they disable status. Erestia mission 2 that costs 16000g and a Thunderblade has a chance of giving you SR Earrings.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't actually have her :( (only on the DMM version that I don't play anymore).

Earrings are the accessory you're looking for, they disable status. Erestia mission 2 that costs 16000g and a Thunderblade has a chance of giving you SR Earrings.
Yeah, got tons of them actually :D

Edit: Maxed SR job for Shien, now I'm just going to lvl him up and he'll be perfect :D

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey ferrari, put Shiedle in your party with The Great Tune Up and her blind misses everyone.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Hmmm Interesting. But I'm using his UC Job for Co-Thunder on Shien. I will try and see which setup gives the most damage.

Edit: For my own team setup, Co-Thunder on Shien wearing earrings turned out to be more damage. For people with more heavy hitters I can see using The Great Tune Up being better.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm Interesting. But I'm using his UC Job for Co-Thunder on Shien. I will try and see which setup gives the most damage.

Edit: For my own team setup, Co-Thunder on Shien wearing earrings turned out to be more damage. For people with more heavy hitters I can see using The Great Tune Up being better.
Ehhh, I don't exactly want to do TOO much damage. Gotta give others a chance to hit it you know. :p

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

It's ok the Queen has a fat HP bar. Better to guarantee that MVP with around 250k damage for the chance of a double XL egg :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's ok the Queen has a fat HP bar. Better to guarantee that MVP with around 250k damage for the chance of a double XL egg :D
Ehh, isn't around 250k damage the normal amount just from silencing her?

Then again mine is a bit less since Schwartz is only job 71 still.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

TBH I don't even remember how much damage I did doing the silencing. Will have to check again when a new Queen spawns >.>

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TBH I don't even remember how much damage I did doing the silencing. Will have to check again when a new Queen spawns >.>
ALSO THEORETICALLY, if you were trying to maximize damage, wouldn't it be better to swap the blind accessories with lightning books? Then you could have Shiedle using the great tune up and applying more damage amplification, in addition to doing damage as well.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

ALSO THEORETICALLY, if you were trying to maximize damage, wouldn't it be better to swap the blind accessories with lightning books? Then you could have Shiedle using the great tune up and applying more damage amplification, in addition to doing damage as well.
Possibly. They only drop from Behemoths however (or some very high level trade). I've only ever seen one of those, and luckily I did get a Book of Jupiter drop. Will try that.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nonno SSR skill lv 15 MAX Brave
good bye elio i guess

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Nonno SSR skill lv 15 MAX Brave
good bye elio i guess
NEED :eek::eek::eek:

Just tried that. Turned out to be way too much damage lol. 330k is overkill for MVP'ing this boss.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double XL eggs? You got that? Anyway with those Echidna's spawning lvling up units will be veeeryy nice :D

Btw, you guys are monsters... 250k dmg just a usual amount... :eek: Come on!

I would love to give some thunder books to Shien and some other units, but just can't :\ That blind aoe is really troublesome. And engineer is still trading, not lvled much.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Double XL eggs? You got that? Anyway with those Echidna's spawning lvling up units will be veeeryy nice :D

Btw, you guys are monsters... 250k dmg just a usual amount... :eek: Come on!

I would love to give some thunder books to Shien and some other units, but just can't :\ That blind aoe is really troublesome. And engineer is still trading, not lvled much.
Just work on getting your Shien to SSR Job level 74 with a 2** Aguni Blade and get an SR Elio. Bam instant ridiculous amounts of damage. Shiedle isn't is readily usable as Elio though, you'll need to level him up a bit.