What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Nyakuran ] にゃくらん Sister Maria's Record of Spirit Purge シスター・メリアの退魔録 RE171278 RJ171278

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
シスター・メリアの退魔録

Tags:
Sister
Stocking
Forced
Heterogeneous Fuck
Busty Tits
Ryona!!!

Developed By:

Release Date:
February 6th, 2016

RJ Number:

I was going to conquer the world...
An erotic RPG about a holy nun who busts ghosts.
She is sexually harassed and teased.
Playtime is about 1~3 hours.

Battles are QTE (Quick Time Event) format.
Press the keys successfully for strikes and counterstrikes.

Choose game difficulty (Normal, Easy)
Choose QTE difficulty (Low, Medium, High)
You gain experience even if you lose
You can skip events you've already seen

Enemies have rough attacks.
E.g. groping, gut punch, choke, tear off clothes, fire, shock, tentacles, sumata, etc.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sister Melia - Timer Recording

I just realized that it's your threads I used as a template when I started a new one.... :D:D:D

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whomever designed the combat loss scenes was a buffoon. They go on FAR too long with boring, repeated animations and obnoxious sound effects, AND there is no way to back out of them. Once they start, you're stuck for like five minutes as they play through before you can choose another option.

Whomever thought that was good game design should have their face forcefully integrated with their keyboard.

Also, don't let the 4th enemy grab you. He has an infinite loop where he'll continue to molest you, without dealing any damage and you aren't allowed to escape any more. I let the fight run for about 15 minutes before I closed it and banished it to the 'Bad Games' folder.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whomever designed the combat loss scenes was a buffoon. They go on FAR too long with boring, repeated animations and obnoxious sound effects, AND there is no way to back out of them. Once they start, you're stuck for like five minutes as they play through before you can choose another option.

Whomever thought that was good game design should have their face forcefully integrated with their keyboard.

Also, don't let the 4th enemy grab you. He has an infinite loop where he'll continue to molest you, without dealing any damage and you aren't allowed to escape any more. I let the fight run for about 15 minutes before I closed it and banished it to the 'Bad Games' folder.
bug? i think you mean "Playable endless molestation" feature

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The art looks so weird... I must play this. :eek:

As always, thanks for the link.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

When you lose in combat, hold down X and Z at the same time, or X and enter. It stops the endless harassment and allows you to pick from the 3 options again. Which the game does explain, but you were likely playing without a translator or skipped it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, this game. Pretty decent I'd say.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, this version is wrong.
Actually should go live to at 0 mana.
But unfortunately that does not work at all.
And so it host to endless scene where you can not do anything.

an example of this boss stunt after a time where you can not get out.
But one does not go ko wine from 0 Mana not be withdrawn life.

My deem it playable I wait for new version ner who

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you want to unlock the CG, simply let him strangle you, but use QTE to break out the breast hold move that he does.

Attachments