What's new

ACT Nyanfu Girl(RJ241200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Beat em up game recently released. Demo seems ok, but I can't for the life of me get the ingame pictures to progress any further. She always just gets knocked down, and then nothing happens. Apparently there are other parts of the gallery you can unlock with enough coins. Anybody else have any luck?

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
A: Attack
X: Jump
W: Special Attack

Story:
You're a girl looking to earn coins to remove embarrassing pictures of herself from the internet, by beating up thugs.

Tags: Beat-em-up

Never doing this again -_-'... When/why did this get so complicated?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You didn't even try to adhere to the OP standard. I really should just purge this but being the nice guy I am, I'll give you a chance.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Honestly, the game ain't worth it.
There just some few CG like shown on the preview, and the game is quite boring with lack of mechanism.
Pluis you got to play it for hours to get enough in game coin to unlock the cg in the gallery...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Never doing this again -_-'... When/why did this get so complicated?
The global notification sent out that this was happening might have been a giveaway. But why bother looking at those?

Unfortunately you've yet to meet the standard:

Beat em up game recently released. Demo seems ok, but I can't for the life of me get the ingame pictures to progress any further. She always just gets knocked down, and then nothing happens. Apparently there are other parts of the gallery you can unlock with enough coins. Anybody else have any luck?
This isn't enough information on gameplay. Questions or personal impressions are bonus and welcome but they do not go towards meeting the standard of gameplay description.

And you haven't titled the thread properly either, you need the native language title and the dev's English and native names in the title as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.