Can you tell me what did I missed and how to get it? -

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Tower

Options - credits :)

Can you tell me what did I missed and how to get it? -
Did you trade the amulet for sex? Did you get the bad end by killing the fox girl and then trying to beat the game?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did you trade the amulet for sex? Did you get the bad end by killing the fox girl and then trying to beat the game?
Yep, that's why I attached a screenshot to my post.

00Tanin00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay ... I've reached my limit. I did not want to ask, because I wanted to be totally honest. Here I go...
1. How the hell did I trade the amulet for sex with Shopkepeer?
2. The end is that? The game ends with the fox girl being sacrificed and the protagonist crystallized by the empress? I imagine if I kill the fox girl, the end will be worse and the empress with the dark lord will win ... but, is there no neutral or happy ending?
3. Have you finished with this latest update the game? There will be no more of this world on the part of its creator?

Without more to add, I retire for now. Waiting in the shadows to a generous soul to end my doubts.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay ... I've reached my limit. I did not want to ask, because I wanted to be totally honest. Here I go...
1. How the hell did I trade the amulet for sex with Shopkepeer?
2. The end is that? The game ends with the fox girl being sacrificed and the protagonist crystallized by the empress? I imagine if I kill the fox girl, the end will be worse and the empress with the dark lord will win ... but, is there no neutral or happy ending?
3. Have you finished with this latest update the game? There will be no more of this world on the part of its creator?

Without more to add, I retire for now. Waiting in the shadows to a generous soul to end my doubts.
Okay to clarify:
1. You can talk to the shopkeeper about the amulet. This will lead to her asking you about trading it for sex. If you accept then you will have sex but amulet will activate and you will go back in time.

2. The game doesn't actually end at the fox girl being killed. If you reload and talk to the fox girl about seeing her die, you'll get a second ending where you both flee and live your lives out as the world ends. Beat the game after getting this one (and assuming it doesn't glitch) then you will once again get stuck in crystal fox girl will show up BUT it will look like she got vaporized but then she will show up again and tell you she will try to find a way to get you out of the crystal. That's the best ending AFAIK

3. I have no clue if the dev is done with the game.
Edit: I just checked the patreon page, yeah it looks like he's done. Not sure if he added anything new to the game or just released it as it currently was from the last time I played it.

sommur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i've gone through game 3 times (all on normal i think maybe once on hard) and i havent even seen any mention of an amulet. Is this because of not doing it on hard or did I miss something along the way?

after beating the magma tower it tells me i got the judgement ending and afterwards the game starts over.

So if i did miss something, how do I obtain the amulet?

Edit: I dont know if others got it like this but for some reason the shopkeeper never mentioned the amulet until i made a new save after beating the game then reloading the old save. Also managed to obtain the irresponsible ending. Now how do I get with the shopkeeper? she offers me free items, tons of money, then the whole tavern, but never sex.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pleasure Bar: The pink bar is filled when the player takes damage from an enemy's attack. The more damage the player receives, the more the bar is increased. When the bar is filled at 100%, an enemy can perform a h-attack on the player. There are no items for increasing the bar.
There are no items for increasing the bar.
I wonder how many potential patreons-donaters read that, who then tucked their wallets safely back in their pants..

If you wanna make a hentai game that focuses more on story and gameplay, more power to ya, but a move like this is basically just a subtle middle-finger to those who'd wish to play it just for the hentai.

I don't see you offending anyone by having non-gallery hentai easily accessible to those who want it, but not doing so-.. You know what, it's fine,
I'm sure you're doing well enough for yourself.

OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder how many potential patreons-donaters read that, who then tucked their wallets safely back in their pants..

If you wanna make a hentai game that focuses more on story and gameplay, more power to ya, but a move like this is basically just a subtle middle-finger to those who'd wish to play it just for the hentai.

I don't see you offending anyone by having non-gallery hentai easily accessible to those who want it, but not doing so-.. You know what, it's fine,
I'm sure you're doing well enough for yourself.
Who are you directing that to? If it's to me, then you are saying it to the wrong person as I'm not Octopussy.

hentanan

Reputation score
ik that no one has been on this thread in a WHILE but what are the exact steps to gettign the Fame Acheivement or True/Best Ending?????

Cocus

Reputation score
ik that no one has been on this thread in a WHILE but what are the exact steps to gettign the Fame Acheivement or True/Best Ending?????
To get the "Fame Aceivement" you just have to open the Credits on the options screen.
And to get the True ending you have to beat the game saving the fox(Judgment Ending), and on the second run of the game you have to get 100% affection with the fox and say "i saw the future"(Irresponsible Ending)
After this two steps you just have to beat the game a third time saving the fox again and having 100% afection and the fox will not atack the Empress with the desire to kill,but with desire to save the one she love.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
To get the "Fame Aceivement" you just have to open the Credits on the options screen.
And to get the True ending you have to beat the game saving the fox(Judgment Ending), and on the second run of the game you have to get 100% affection with the fox and say "i saw the future"(Irresponsible Ending)
After this two steps you just have to beat the game a third time saving the fox again and having 100% afection and the fox will not atack the Empress with the desire to kill,but with desire to save the one she love.
You're almost a year late, bud.

Also what is this still doing in GUC, this is complete?