What's new

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] The Tower

The 100% save data (for the current build) I posted on page 1 is also valid for the free V0.32

The difference is that ~~half of the mob animations will be black squares, since they are not available in V0.32 and the fox boss animation has one position instead of three for the ???.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another patreon user here, good job :)
Is there any way to disable UI completely for gallery mode?

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Complete save for version 0.35, all monster girls unlocked in the Gallery including all bosses currently implemented in the game, (Empress is not implemented yet, level 10 of the Magma Tower appears to not be implemented yet.) Fox Girl has 100% relation with the Hero, has Clothes and Book, all skills are maxed, Hero is beyond powerful to the point where it's absolutely ridiculous, I had to spend 700 Status Points for some reason. :eek: Beat what appears to be the whole game so far on hard difficulty, after a certain point the game becomes extremely easy.

Save Code (Load In-Game)
Code:
hl139he2336184hstp90hs732hdm1002hmh4062hh3864hmm4000hm4000hde735hcmb215hnxt2345800hsc0hhc0hdec0hcmc0hdmc0htai10htea10htwa9htfi10htfo10hskd5hskh5hskc5hskt5hsca5hsst164302hmon258744hbbe1hhpb10hmab10hcub7hpeb8hper442ttlSls0bschim2bsfoxT2bsfoxH2bsnaga2bscyclo2bsempr0msslim2msfair2msalra2mshols2mscat2msbunny2msliz2mskap2mssco2mscent2msharp2mssat2msvamp2mssucc2mswitch2hrdlvl172aboutShop1aboutHouse1aboutPlace1aboutPeople1aboutHelp1aboutSpherePiece4aboutTownHelp1aboutChimeraVictory1aboutPricesRising1aboutFoxGirl2aboutBook4heroHaveSphere0heroWasInTower1heroTurnBack1heroUseFountan0heroHaveOnePart1heroHaveTwoPart1heroHaveGarden1heroHaveAir1heroHaveFire1heroHaveWater1heroHaveEarth1heroWinGarden1heroWinAir1heroWinFire0heroWinWater1heroWinEarth1heroWasInTown1foxAlive2foxInHome1foxTalkAboutStay0foxClothed1loveOfFox100aboutWhere1aboutTowers1aboutAllGirls1aboutMinions1aboutSpheres1aboutEmpress2aboutBook4aboutClothes1firstSex1foxHaveClothes1showTips0tipMapT0tipTwn0tipTavern0tipHome0tipTow0tipBattle0tipChim0tipMgScr0tipGal0octaShowed0cyclopsNo3OldCharA35
By the way, is there an OST available for this game or do we have to rip the music ourselves? I especially love the title music.

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

*Sees image used for the game being a sexy half-dressed harpy, title is Tower indicating semi-aerial environment suiting such a character, gets super excited*

"Description: You'll have to clear the tall towers full of dangerous and sexual monstergirls! The protagonist in the game is a male."

Nope. Just yet another guy vs. monstergirl game, though with interesting gameplay elements by the looks.

Kudos for not having the MC be an underage shota though!

...Not putting your game down, just was super excited at the prospect of a game with a harpy main character. There's hardly any games where you actually get to play as a monstergirl, and of the few there are, almost all of em are straight sex :p. (Curse you, smart business choice in appealing to the largest consumer base!)

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i can't play the Newgrounds version, and the link for the light version doesn't works. any way to get a link for any version?

OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i can't play the Newgrounds version, and the link for the light version doesn't works. any way to get a link for any version?
There's a download link for the Newgrounds version in Author Comments below the game. MishiroI also posted a link to it in their review of the game.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*Sees image used for the game being a sexy half-dressed harpy, title is Tower indicating semi-aerial environment suiting such a character, gets super excited*

"Description: You'll have to clear the tall towers full of dangerous and sexual monstergirls! The protagonist in the game is a male."

Nope. Just yet another guy vs. monstergirl game, though with interesting gameplay elements by the looks.

Kudos for not having the MC be an underage shota though!

...Not putting your game down, just was super excited at the prospect of a game with a harpy main character. There's hardly any games where you actually get to play as a monstergirl, and of the few there are, almost all of em are straight sex :p. (Curse you, smart business choice in appealing to the largest consumer base!)
Oh come on. 95% of all act games don't feature a male protagonist. So it's not a "yet another guy vs monstergirl game" at all. There are people like me who thirste for this.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh come on. 95% of all act games don't feature a male protagonist. So it's not a "yet another guy vs monstergirl game" at all. There are people like me who thirste for this.

Seriously though, there are 100 million other games on here for you to play featuring female main character, don't go hunting down the 10% of them that do it the way so many of us want.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seriously though, there are 100 million other games on here for you to play featuring female main character, don't go hunting down the 10% of them that do it the way so many of us want.
Totally.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe 100% save file. I have all monsters/bosses (including last) unlocked.

Their is a "specials" option in the gallery and i'm not sure if i'm missing anything their since it's black/blank.

Remember to load the .txt file in game...

Attachments

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Tower

Thanks for the save. What a huge disappointment with that last boss :mad:

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the save. What a huge disappointment with that last boss :mad:
Indeed...

My problem with the last boss is the combo's seem impossible to do, I only managed to do SOME combos with 5 or less arrow's. I survived the fight with an HP hack.

I also only ever got the judgement ending for final boss.
Tried all dialog options, restarted with new char,old char, I could not figure it out but it could just be me.

Lastly their seemed to be something going on with the tavern girl, to be honest I thought she was the real mastermind this whole time.

Their is also a dialog option where you can chose to give (or not give) some amulet to her, but i'm not sure if its buggy since when i chose not to give it to her the dialog got stuck on "You have nothing of value to offer me" or something like that.

Overall the animations were surprisingly good quality for the 12 mobs and most bosses which is nice. The last bosses animation was a disappointment IMO, but i can see how people with different tastes can find is good, so I cant really criticize it xD.

Since the save file is hacked i have no idea if i missed some secrets or other things xD

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a dialog prompt with the naga boss, but the string of button presses is both timed and insanely long. Is it worth attempting?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

no. all you get is an achievement

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To get a different ending (note I still hacked the save file). You need to beat the final boss without trading away the amulet for sex with the shopkeeper. The amulet will send you back in time so you can talk to the fox girl about what just happened. Then beat the boss as normal.

Last edited:

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some questions
-how to get the ten holes achievement?
-is it possible to talk to the naga? if not, is there a way to hack the time bar with cheat engine?
-how to change the difficulty ingame?
thank you

Last edited:

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

some questions
-how to get the ten holes achievement?
-is it possible to talk to the naga? if not, is there a way to hack the time bar with cheat engine?
-how to change the difficulty ingame?
thank you
Please note that I am not certain, but my assumption is with the ten holes achievement, you have to let the girls rape you ten times within a single battle without killing them, this could be tedious however.

I don't think you can talk to the naga, but again, I'm not certain, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't believe you can change the difficulty once you've started the game, though I don't believe you should have to either, as even hard is easy once you get to a certain point.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can't do a reasonable talk with the naga, but you can complete the long string of button presses... which gets you an achievement (called "Seriously?" :D). If it weren't for it never changing the button presses required I probably wouldn't have managed it myself. :p

Haven't tried the 10 holes one but if it is as suggested above then a good battle with succubi would probably be the best way to go about this as they seem to hit pretty weak but boost your lust bar quite easily. Just have some health potions or something anyway due to HP loss from rape

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

You can't do a reasonable talk with the naga, but you can complete the long string of button presses... which gets you an achievement (called "Seriously?" :D). If it weren't for it never changing the button presses required I probably wouldn't have managed it myself. :p

Haven't tried the 10 holes one but if it is as suggested above then a good battle with succubi would probably be the best way to go about this as they seem to hit pretty weak but boost your lust bar quite easily. Just have some health potions or something anyway due to HP loss from rape
If you use the Enable Speedhack option in Cheat Engine and set it to 0.25 you can get it successfully. She only attacks you right after but you get the achievement.