What's new

Odd Folk (Courage Wolf and Hentaispider) GMed by sturm

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Odd Folk (Courage Wolf and Hentaispider) GMed by sturm

Joey followed her host, looking around in wonder and fear at the strange metal vats, poking them with tendrils and fingers as they passed, and flicking one with a surprisingly strong motion, causing an odd bell tone to fill the cellar. Clapping her hands, Joey hit another, and another, creating an odd dissonant music to bounce around the walls as she continued to drum on the vats.

Noticing that Cayla wasn't interested in the vats, Joey bounced along after a moment, following her before noticing the apparent Funchair. How was a chair fun? You were supposed to sit on them right? That's what everyone else had done with chairs...

Being told to take a seat, Joey innocently did what everyone else she had seen did with chairs, she sat down it, leaning back and humming happily to herself, the tune of choice being the same one she had drummed out on the vats just moments ago.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When Joey sat back in the chair, Cayla grinned and simply said, "Chair, on." As soon as she uttered those words, a number of metallic cuffs rapidly slid out from the chair and bound Joey extremely securely to the chair. She wasn't going anywhere.

"It's a wonderful little gift from a passing sorcerer in exchange for some brewing tips. It's largely self sustaining, and it has soooo many..." She sighed dreamily and continued, "...pleasurable uses. It can fuck you just about any way you could imagine." While she was talking, she was careful to remain outside the range of the Alraune's tentacles. "So Joey, what sort of sex would you like to have, hmm?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wah!? Bad chair!? Chair hugs!? Why why why why!!!??? Joey shouted, wriggling in the chair in a panic because it was new, and it was holding her hard.

Looking at Cayle, Joey whimpered and wriggled some more, confused. What's Fuck? I don't know what that is! And why would the chair do... That... That fuck thing? I.. wait? Sex? You want sex in the chair? I'm confused. Joey continued, grasping at words that grabbed her attention in her flailing, still not sure what was going on. But she had heard sex, and her alraune nature was surfacing quickly as she predictably made a grab for Cayla, finding the bartender out of her reach in the chair as she wriggled around.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Qara smiles at the woman. "Hello. My name is Qara. I noticed your garden and thought I might stop to talk with you a bit. It's been a while since I've had a chance to talk with a like-minded individual. Are you an alchemist, per chance?"

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joey:
"Oh Joey, it's okay! Relax, don't you like hugs? Fuck means about the same thing as sex. The chair will just make you feel good. Don't you want to feel good?" As Cayla was talking, a slot opened on the chair in front of Joey's slit. A bumpy, lubricated dildo slid out and slowly edged against her pussy, rubbing the warm, lubricating fluid onto it.

"Why don't you just relax and let yourself feel good? That's why we're doing this, to help you feel good."

Qara:
Maureen offered a friendly smile and led the Su-Ku-Ta into a living room that was furnished with a number of comfortable chairs and a soft-looking couch. "Nice to meet you, Qara." She took a seat in one of the chairs and let out a relaxed sigh, gesturing for her guest to take a seat. "I don't get a lot of academics out here, especially of the Su-Ku-Ta variety, so I think I'd rather enjoy the chance to chat. As it happens, I have been known to dabble in alchemy from time to time. Why do you ask?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey, stopping her squirming as she figured out she couldn't get out of the chair, listened to cayla, though anything she was saying was swiftly replaced with a rush of pleasure from her slit, a soft moan slipping from her mouth as the touch of the odd chair surprised her. Looking down, Joey squirmed around a little more as she regarded the odd attachment, before looking at Cayla.

Nodding, Joey stopped fighting... Feeling good was nice... She thought, and she liked Cayla... Cayla wouldn't hurt her right?

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Qara sits down next to Maureen, letting her gaze wander around the room. "I'm an alchemist myself. I've been studying transformations lately, both magical and naturalistic." Qara replies carefully, not wanting to go into details about why she chose that field of study.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joey:
As Joey relaxed, the dildo started to press into her pussy before withdrawing slightly and pressing deeper. This continued in a sawing motion, the warm fluid lubricating the Alraune as the exotically shaped phallus stretched her mildly. Not long after, more slots opened in the chair. Two suction cups came out of slots near her chest and found her breasts fairly quickly. Another opened by her head and a second strangely shaped dildo came out. It smelled of exotic spices and was coated in a warm lubricant much like the first. The phallus slid against her face, smearing it with lube as it moved towards her mouth.

"That's it, Joey, just have fun. Enjoy the chair..."

Qara:
There wasn't much of interest in the room. It was well decorated, but not especially so. The chair she sat in was soft and comfortable. Even if the woman lived in a fairly isolated home, she was quite adept at furnishing it.

"Transformation? How interesting, I have recently taken to dabbling in magical...alteration. It's not quite the same, but perhaps somewhat similar. So, what in particular are you studying?" She listened to Qara with a smile on her face, her head idly cupped in her palm as she stared at feline-woman with apparent interest.

"I have to wonder, what brings you out here? I don't get too many visitors, especially those here for academic purposes."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey, continuing to watch the odd phallus that was quickly approaching her nethers, looked up at Cayla, before nodding slowly. She was pretty sure she was stronger then the chair if she tried...

Moaning loudly as the odd dildo slid into her, slick with some kind of warm fluid, and covered in a very odd texture to the inexperienced plant woman, Joey bucked her hips towards it as it slid deeper, before beginning to saw in and out of her with a deliberate pace that had Joey panting softly as she tried to follow it with her hips.

As more strange attachments came out, Joey eeped softly at each one in turn, but when they found her breasts, Joey groaned with pleasure, the odd feeling nice as the sensations started to ripple through her whole body. What caught by surprise though, was the other one, smearing her cheek with whatever was on it. It smelled nice, and Joey, sniffing deeply, opened her mouth to start naming the different flowers and plants she knew that smelled like that, not getting far before they turned into another muffled moan, the Alraune doing nothing to stop it's advance passed her lips.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, the specific mechanics behind the transformations and how to alter them. It's quite intriguing how certain transformations are basically set in stone while others can be easily manipulated." the Su-ku-ta replies absentmindedly. "To be honest, I'm just passing through the town, though I'll probably stay here for a few days. Oh, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have any bitshroom, would you?"

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joey:
The exotic-smelling phallus entered Joey's mouth, and she found that it tasted as exotic as it smelled. It was incredibly pleasant, and the more she tasted it, the more she wanted to keep sucking it. All the while, the dildo in her snatch continued to pleasure her as she thrust her hips to meet it. "Joey..."

Cayla stood at the top of the chair, and leaned down next to Joey's head, whispering seductively. "I need your help with something, Joey." She pulled the phallus out of her mouth and dangled it over her lips, tracing it's sweetness across her lips. "How would you like to help me start a new business? I just need some seeds from you..."

Qara:
"An interesting area of study to be sure." Maureen nodded appreciatively. At Qara's question of bitshroom, her brow furrowed in a frown. "Well I have some, but only a very small amount that I had intended for my own experiments. It is very slow growing so I am always in short supply." After a moment she sighed and added, "I suppose could part with some if you were willing to pay, how much do you need?

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey, licking around the sweet tasting object, moaned with unhidden bliss as she continued to enjoy Cayla's strange chair, not only unable, but now not wanting to escape it's restraints. When Cayla slid the length out of her mouth, Joey just craned her neck after it, wanting to taste it more. It never crossed her mind that she had just been drugged, or that the heat pulsing through her veins wasn't entirely natural, it just felt good... That was all that mattered right now. Groaning, Joey's eyes glazed a little, nodding her head. She liked spreading seeds, they always became more flowers... Shorns. Shorns were friendly like the chair...

Groaning as another bolt of pleasure shivered through her, Joey squirmed and nodded again, wanting Cayla to give the nice tasting thing back. Mmm, Give it baaack~ Please! Joey likes to help, and feel good... give it Joey whimpered, flexing against the restraints of the chair for a moment, but only to get back to what she wanted, and the nice taste on the dildo.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, you haven't managed to cultivate it, then? That's all right, then, I wouldn't want to deplete what little you have." Qara says, sounding quite innocent.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joey:
Fortunately for Joey, so far the only thing affecting her judgement was the pleasure she was feeling at the ministrations of Cayla's chair. As she arched up to follow the dildo the barmaid giggled. "Joeyyy!" Her voice was playful and teasing. "This is serious, I need shorns for my business, do you want to get pregnant, or should I? You can have this back when you tell meee..." The dildo was thrusting more insistently into the Alraune's pussy as Cayla peeled off her top, exposing her breasts as her face flushed with desire and she leaned down to plant a kiss on Joey's green lips.

Qara:
Maureen clucked her tongue for a moment, thinking. She made up her mind after considering the Su-Ku-Ta's innocent sounding comment. "Well of course I have it cultivated, but it has very specific growth conditions, I can't grow as much of it at a time as I can other plants. And of course it would be a poor reflection on me if I let a fellow study of the natural and unnatural sciences go without some help. You won't find bitshroom easily here, and I wouldn't recommend exploring the caves to find it unless you don't mind fighting any number of dangerous things."

The self-professed study of alteration tapped a finger to her lips for a moment before a slight grin touched her face. "Well, maybe I could part with some bitshroom if you wouldn't mind helping me with some of my own research."

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey, still leaning in to try and get the thing back, glanced at Cayla when her top came off, speaking about spreading seeds, but not sure where they went. Joey liked spreading her own seeds, a lot, and Cayla wanted to as well....Both! Joey cried out after a moment to think, giggling before a long, hard moan pushed from her lungs, the device below hitting her just right to spill her nectar out around it's rhythmically sawing length as she came.

As soon as she recovered, Joey would lash out at Cayla with every tendril she had free control off, the barmaid quickly and thoroughly bound up, not gently like Qara had been, but roughly, and with a powerful insistence, the vine-like limbs lashing around her arms and legs and lifting her bodily into the air even as her remaining clothes were torn off her body and cast aside like so much offal.

As her clothing flew away, Cayla was held in the air, her legs forcibly parted as her arms were wrenched behind her. If she wanted anything else from the chair, or to give it another command, she only had these brief moments because the thick, amber lengths that hid within her vines were already slipping into sight, the wide green petals that hid them splaying out before Cayla's lower holes were both stretched around their slickened, sweet smelling girth.

As the tendrils pushed into Cayla, the petals slapped down over any exposed skin they could with a wet smack as Joey started to piston the tendrils at a feverish pace inspired by her own lust, before another coiled around Cayla's neck, and pushed into her mouth, silencing any cries she had to make even as Joey happily reclaimed the other device, sucking on it's sweet flavor as she shuddered in bliss, the petals of Cayla's third flower slapping around her cheeks and jaw as Joey completely filled her from every side, and proceeded to show her just how much endurance she had as she writhed in the chair, the barmaid now as thoroughly trapped as she was, both of them now riding this out until Joey was done...

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Whoaaa!" Cayla cried out gleefully as Joey hoisted her into the air. While some people may have been alarmed at suddenly being so bound and filled while hung in midair, the barmaid only seemed to enjoy it. In short order, she was doing her best to buck her hips against the Alraune's tentacle phalli. She couldn't talk because of the sweet smelling tentacle that violated her mouth, but that didn't stop her from moaning in obvious approval of the Joey treatment.

Meanwhile, the two chair-dildos were still pumping into her. The lower one was filling her pussy. As time went on, it started to pick up the pace, pumping her faster and faster. The one in her mouth was starting work more quickly as well, it's exotic taste exciting her tastebuds while it's aroma filled her nose. Both of the dildos seemed to be building towards a climax. But dildo's couldn't orgasm, could they?

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"What did you have in mind?" Qara asks with a faint smile, curious like a cat.