What's new

Odd Folk (Courage Wolf and Hentaispider) GMed by sturm

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Odd Folk (Courage Wolf and Hentaispider) GMed by sturm

"Spin the bottle sounds like a fun way to get to know each other," Qara says with a smile, before giving the alraune a brief explanation of the rules.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey listened to everyone speaking, people did a lot of talking it seemed, but she still managed to talk too much, it was all very confusing. Thankfully, the game they would be playing was not, and she nodded at Qara after it had been explained. Yea! Lets do that then. I like kissing. She said, smiling, though she was still a little unsure as to why there were no flowers here. She'd have to fix that.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cayla grinned when the group decided on spin the bottle. With a twinkle in her eye she pulled a hand-sized flask out from behind the bar that had a clear liquid in it as she seated the group on the floor at the foot of the bar. Qara could tell from the the smell that emanated when she uncorked it that it was extremely strong alcohol. However, as the strong, bitter, nostril-searing scent was so far removed from the beer she had had earlier, Joey would likely not know what it was right off the bat. "So girls, I use this to spice things up when its a small group like this. In addition to the kissing, whoever spins the bottle takes a swig from this baby before passing it to the next spinner, the girl you just kissed. Game ends when the flask is empty, readysetgo!" With that, Cayla took a rapid gulp of the throat-burning liquor and spun the bottle, pulling Joey into an alcoholic kiss as soon as the bottle stopped in her direction. After a few seconds Cayla released her and smiled salaciously and wiping her lips with the sleeve of her outfit. She passed the liquor to Joey, cheerily remarking, "Your turn!"

This would be nuts if I had to roll for each spin, so you guys can pick who the bottle points to. There's enough alcohol that they should each be feeling pretty drunk by the time its emptied. I figured we'd just go a few rounds, then I'll drop in a time skip and they stumble off drunk or pass out on the floor until morning.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay! Joey said brightly, not really comprehending what was going on and watching Cayla spin the odd glass... thing, on the ground, Bottle? why was it called a bottle.

Eeping suddenly as she was shaken from her thoughts by the kiss, Joey smiled and was about to just pounce on Cayla before she pulled back, leaving the confused Alraune holding the flask and blinking.

Deciding she should just copy her, because it was a game, Joey spun the bottle and took a drink from the flask, coughing at the rough taste and looking a little afraid of it, before she noticed the bottle had stopped in front of her bestest friend Qara, who she promptly tackle hugged and kissed, giggling as she remembered the flask, and passed it to her as she slid away, smiling brightly, her belly feeling odd due to the drink.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Joey glomps Qara, the su-ku-ta almost falls on her back, but quickly returns to kiss, making it a little deeper than it had been intended before taking a drink and spinning the bottle again and giving Joey a soft kiss as the result becomes apparent, mischievously running her fingers along the alraune's sides.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One bottle of strong liquor and many playful intimacies later, the participants were all sufficiently drunk. With the accompanying drowsiness, Cayla called it a night, stumbling off to her room, mumbling that she'd see the others in the morning. From the sound of it, she fell on her bed and passed out almost immediately. This left the two inebriated friends to their own devices, though as dark and cold as it was outside, it would probably be best if they limited themselves to indoors fun, or going to bed themselves.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey had managed to beat everyone to sleeping, getting drunk incredibly quickly, and as Cayla stood up to call it a night, Joey basically just dropped several feet away from the fire, mumbling about feeling warm, and started snoring, curled up and looking rather happy, smiling in some kind of little dream as she twitched around a bit and moaned. Qara~ you're so... Fluffy hehehe stoppit, that tickles she coo'ed happily, snoring loudly in between words and fidgeting around.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Quite drunk herself, Qara bids Cayla good night and, seeing Joey already fast asleep, stumbles off to bed herself, quickly passing out as well.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Important Stuff:
2 nights before the full moon *dramatic music*

"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEADS!!!!" With an exuberant shout, Cayla came flying into Qara's room, impossibly alert and cheerful after the amount of alcohol consumed the night before. "Oh, there's just you...where's...?" She ducked back into the hallway and could be heard retreating down the stairs. "JOEEEEYYYY TIME TO WAKE UUUUUUUPPP!!!!" She poked the alraune a couple of times before going to the bar to make a light breakfast for the pair before Qara set out on her adventure for the day and Joey began her day of learning.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she is suddenly wakened, Qara mutters something indecipherable and throws a pillow at Cayla before slowly sitting up and stretching. Muttering a short incantation to drive away her headache from the night of drinking, the still-queasy feeling Su-Ku-Ta slowly gets herself clothed and heads to the bar to get something inside her before getting ready to do her job.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey, reacting to her prodding wake up call, by prodding in turn, taught their hostess something quite annoying about her plant based guest. That she could poke back, without ever waking up, or even moving, her vines reaching out to return every poke and prod, while Joey curled up into a tighter ball, and flailed her arms weakly, quite used to sleeping in as late as she pleased, having always been that when she was alone, and certainly not accustomed to the idea of someone waking her up unless it was with a panic at an intruder. If the barmaid persisted, she soon find joey, bolt upright, gripping her tightly in her vines as she looked around wild eyed for wolves or bandits or those lizard things, before remembering she wasn't in her spring, and relaxing a little.

Tucking into the light breakfast with a vengeance, Joey was almost completely, and blessedly, silent, for the duration of the meal, simply humming a simple tune to herself.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cayla nimbly dodged the thrown pillow with a laugh, shouting "Up and at'em Qara!" before bounding off to wake up Joey. The reverse prodding she received initially stymied her, but with consistent effort she managed to get a few pokes on Joey's body. Rather than display alarm when the frantic Alraune picked her up, she simply giggled and wiggled around feebly before saying in a demure voice, "Goodness Joey, usually folks buy a girl dinner before they get this frisky...Oh my..." She giggled, seemingly unbothered by the relative danger Joey's strength and panic could pose to her before wiggling out and skipping off to the bar to continue serving breakfast after Joey relaxed her hold.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yay breakfast! Joey said, not sure what Cayla meant about buying, or dinner, or frisky, but certain that it had to be nice, because Cayla was nice. Stashing the odd turn of phrase away for later, Joey slowly nibbled everything she was served, before inhaling it and looking over at Qara. So... Qara is going to go look for plants? Am I coming with to help? Or staying here? Or exploring, I can't remember really, my heads still fuzzy. But... I dunno. Joey finally said, trying to remember, figure things out, and suppress her want to go tearing around the village looking at everything and bothering everyone, right up until something went wrong and she went right back to being the inconsolable coward Qara had met in the spring.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Qara picks at her breakfast, eating slowly and watching Joey's seemingly boundless enthusiasm with a thin smile. "I'm sure Cayla would like your company while I'm outside," Qara points out, forking the last bite into her mouth and chewing for a while before getting up. "This shouldn't take too long, I hope. See you two later!" Walking outside, Qara stops for a moment as the cold air washes over her before heading towards the forest where they came from to search for the herbs.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cayla waved as Qara left the bar. "Bye hon! Good luck and hurry back, ya hear? We should be here...learning things for the whole day."

Joey:
When the door closed behind Qara, the barmaid-owner turned to Joey and winked. "Alright cutey, life, love, or the pursuit of happiness. Which one would you like to learn about first?" She gave a rather suggestive look at Joey, though whether or not the naive Alraune would understand what it implied or even pick up on it was up in the air. "And we have plenty of time, so don't worry about that being an issue. We'll probably have time to cover all three areas while ya'll are here."

Qara:
Rolls:
Perception: 35
Verminth was the first herb Qara found, lucking into a patch of it not long after heading into the forest. The remainder of the list remained out of sight for the time being.

Qara's search took her deeper into the woods, where she happened upon a lone house. It didn't appear particularly foreboding, rather it seemed simple and homely. She also noticed an exterior cellar door and a fair array of plants growing in pots and trays on the front porch. None of the plants that were out were what she needed, but the house seemed as promising a place as any. Perhaps more than promising if whoever lived there was willing to let her take a peek around the cellar. The inhabitant might even be an alchemist like Qara.

Potential benefits aside, it was a lone house in the woods. But then, if she was going to find bitshroom, this place certainly looked less dangerous than a cave which could house all manner of foul creatures.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joey waved goodbye to Qara with her hands, and a random assortment of other limbs with a bright smile before turning at Cayla's question. Tilting her head, a little confused... because Cayla had used big words, Joey had to think. Life, Love, and Pursuing Happiness? Well... If it's alive, then it's good right? And Love... Love... Mama loved Joey, and Joey loved Mama... Like that? And I don't pursue things... They always came to me in my spring... I'm confused. Joey mumbled out, looking around, definitely not catching on to what Cayla was getting at.

Fidgeting in her chair, Joey mumbled something under her breath and looked around for a place to hide for a moment, unsure of how to answer her question, and not wanting to make her angry.

Looking up at Cayla, hopeless, Joey shrugged. I dunno, I want to learn everything so nothing is scary anymore... you pick.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noticing Joey's near panic, a soft smile touched Cayla's face. She refrained from laughing at Joey's misinterpretation of what she had said, and when the shy Alraune asked her to pick a topic instead she knelt down next to the plant girl, slowly so as not to alarm her, and gently took her hands.

"Alright silly. This will be more difficult than I thought. I can't change you, especially not with the limited time that you will be here, but I will give you some pointers that may make your time with Qara easier, okay?" After eliciting some kind of response, Cayla continued, "What you need to develop is confidence and courage. Then you will be set. All the finer details of social interactions will be more apparent as you spend more time talking to people."

Cayla stood up and attempted to guide Joey towards a door behind the bar. "So, now that we know you need some confidence and courage its time for some fun. Do you like fun, Joey? After we're done having fun you can help me make some more beer."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

O... Ok. Joey said, standing slowly as Cayla made to lead her through a door, nodding as she asked if she liked fun, she liked fun a lot, it was... it was fun!

Maybe they were going to make flower necklaces or something! Joey loved that. Happily bouncing along behind her hostess now, Joey was smiling, eager for whatever Cayla was doing. She was also gonna help make Beer, she liked beer, it made her head full of bees

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It soon becomes apparent that her search would take some time, not that Qara really expected it to be quick and easy. Finding verminth raises her spirits however, and she continues to search, trying to find likely places where the other herbs could be found. As she continues her meandering travel that, to someone else, would likely look like she was merely wandering around or perhaps lost, the Su-Ku-Ta finds a small hut in the middle of the forest. Noting the small garden, Qara smiles to herself and goes to knock on the door. Really, apart from Joey and whatever innkeepers and shopkeepers she had dealt with, the alchemist had had precious little human contact and a discussion with a herbalist or even another alchemist would be nice, even if she wouldn't find what she was looking for.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Joey:
Cayla opened the door behind the bar, revealing a staircase which she lead Joey down to get to a cellar. There was one main chamber that had what some might recognize as brewing equipment, with quite a few large vats and other devices that were incomprehensible to the likes of Joey.

Instead of leading the alraune there, Cayla guided her into a door at the side that led into another, smaller room. Inside there were a few innocuous chests and a large reclining chair. Cayla gestured towards the chair. "Take a seat Joey, I like to call this 'the fun chair'!" The tavern owner seemed genuinely excited at the prospect of this 'fun chair.'

You know what this is ;)

Qara:
Her knock on the door was answered quickly by a friendly-sounding female voice. "One second please!" The door quickly opened towards Qara a second later to reveal an equally friendly-looking woman who looked to be in her mid thirties. The lady was a tall, dark haired beauty with fair skin. She was surprisingly well dressed, wearing a long silk dress which did a good job of showing off her enticing curves. Leaning against the door, the woman gave Qara a friendly smile and asked her, "Well hello there! My name's Maureen, what can I do for you?" She stood aside and gestured into her house, allowing Qara to enter if she wanted.